|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following terms does Opal use to describe her father?
2. What decision does the Preacher make in regards to Winn-Dixie?
(a) He has found himself a home.
(b) He must go to the pound.
(c) He needs to go back to the grocery store.
(d) He cannot live inside the house.
3. What does Winn-Dixie do to the mouse to keep it from escaping?
(a) Takes it outside.
(b) Drops it in Opal's hand.
(c) Holds it in his mouth.
(d) Steps on its tail.
4. How does Opal feel about her mother?
(a) She misses her.
(b) She is unsure how to feel.
(c) She is angry with her.
(d) She does not like her.
5. What does Winn-Dixie do that leads people to believe that he is listening to the Preacher's service?
(a) He lays his head on Opal's lap.
(b) He perks up his ears.
(c) He walks from member to member during the service.
(d) He stares at the Preacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What problem does Opal find with the red leather collar and leash?
2. Why does Opal tell God that the other children who are available don't want to play with her?
3. What does Winn-Dixie do when the Preacher calls him?
4. Which of the following is an accurate description of how the Preacher feels about Winn-Dixie after Opal finishes with him?
5. What does Opal say she and Winn-Dixie have in common?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)