|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Dunlap and Stevie Dewberry tell Opal that her dog had gone?
(a) Into the witch's house.
(b) Way deep into the jungle.
(c) Chasing after the cat with fleas.
(d) Back to the trailer park.
2. Most of the things that happen to Opal during the summer are because of who?
(a) Otis and her job at the pet store.
(c) Her father and members of the church.
(d) Miss Franny.
3. How does Opal treat Winn-Dixie?
(a) Like a burden.
(b) Like her mother.
(c) Like a friend.
(d) Like a dog.
4. What did Miss Franny think she saw outside of the library?
(a) A dog.
(b) A bear.
(c) A coyote.
(d) A wolf.
5. What was Winn-Dixie doing when she found him after going through the overgrown yard?
(a) Sitting on an old woman's lap.
(b) Lying in the grass rolling around.
(c) Holding his injured paw in the air.
(d) Eating peanut butter from a woman's hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Opal say she and Winn-Dixie have in common?
2. Which of the following traits do both Opal and the Preacher share?
3. What does Opal confess to Winn-Dixie?
4. Why did Opal settle on the specific number she did in regards to the number of things she wanted to know about her mother?
5. Why does Opal want to remember everything that has happened to Winn-Dixie and herself?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)