|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book was Miss Franny reading when she confronted the bear?
(a) The encyclopedia.
(b) Gone with the Wind.
(c) War and Peace.
(d) To Kill a Mockingbird.
2. What do Gloria and Opal spend most of the afternoon doing?
(a) Discussing who to invite to the party.
(b) Reading the book.
(c) Planning the menu.
(d) Talking about their feelings.
3. Where do Opal and Winn-Dixie go early every morning?
(a) The pet store.
(b) The church.
(c) To visit Gloria.
(d) To the library.
4. What doesn't Otis want to have to do at the party?
(a) Play the guitar.
(b) Watch the animals.
(c) Talk to people.
(d) Sing a song.
5. What does Opal think about Amanda Wilkinson?
(a) She loves dogs.
(b) She walks around with a pinched face all the time.
(c) She is mean to Miss Franny.
(d) She wants to be friends with Opal.
Short Answer Questions
1. How big did Miss Franny say the bear was?
2. What does Gloria agree to do to help Opal with her party?
3. About how old was Miss Franny when the bear got into the library?
4. What question did Gloria ask Opal about Dunlap and Stevie?
5. Who else does Opal tell about the reason Otis went to jail?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)