|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What doesn't Otis want to have to do at the party?
(a) Watch the animals.
(b) Play the guitar.
(c) Sing a song.
(d) Talk to people.
2. What makes things alright again for Opal after she has to deal with Stevie and Dunlap Dewberry?
(a) Eating a peanut butter sandwich.
(b) Mowing the lawn mower.
(c) Watering the tree she planted.
(d) Shouting and calling them names.
3. What question did Gloria ask Opal about Dunlap and Stevie?
(a) Why she didn't want to be friends with them.
(b) Why she shouts at them.
(c) Why they are so mean to each other.
(d) Why they taunted her so much.
4. How does Opal convince the one hesitant character to come to her party?
(a) She has her father convince him.
(b) She tells him the story about feeling lonely.
(c) She begs him.
(d) She agrees to clean the store free for a week.
5. About how old was Miss Franny when the bear got into the library?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is hesitant about coming to Opal's party?
2. How did Opal reply to Gloria's question about Dunlap and Stevie?
3. What does Opal think about Amanda Wilkinson?
4. Where is Opal's favorite place to be?
5. What did Miss Franny think the bear wanted to do?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)