|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book was Miss Franny reading when she confronted the bear?
(a) Gone with the Wind.
(b) War and Peace.
(c) To Kill a Mockingbird.
(d) The encyclopedia.
2. What do Gloria and Opal spend most of the afternoon doing?
(a) Planning the menu.
(b) Reading the book.
(c) Talking about their feelings.
(d) Discussing who to invite to the party.
3. How big did Miss Franny say the bear was?
(a) Bigger than her father.
(b) Three times the size of Winn-Dixie.
(c) The size of a German shepherd.
(d) Seven feet tall.
4. What makes things alright again for Opal after she has to deal with Stevie and Dunlap Dewberry?
(a) Watering the tree she planted.
(b) Mowing the lawn mower.
(c) Eating a peanut butter sandwich.
(d) Shouting and calling them names.
5. How did Miss Franny get the bear to leave the library?
(a) She called for the game commission to come.
(b) She threw a book at it.
(c) She pushed it out.
(d) She screamed loudly at it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Opal convince the one hesitant character to come to her party?
2. How did Opal reply to Gloria's question about Dunlap and Stevie?
3. About how old was Miss Franny when the bear got into the library?
4. What does Gloria agree to do to help Opal with her party?
5. Where do Opal and Winn-Dixie go early every morning?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)