|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Opal think about Amanda Wilkinson?
(a) She is mean to Miss Franny.
(b) She loves dogs.
(c) She wants to be friends with Opal.
(d) She walks around with a pinched face all the time.
2. How did Miss Franny get the bear to leave the library?
(a) She pushed it out.
(b) She screamed loudly at it.
(c) She threw a book at it.
(d) She called for the game commission to come.
3. How big did Miss Franny say the bear was?
(a) Three times the size of Winn-Dixie.
(b) The size of a German shepherd.
(c) Bigger than her father.
(d) Seven feet tall.
4. Which of the following characters is hesitant about coming to Opal's party?
5. What makes things alright again for Opal after she has to deal with Stevie and Dunlap Dewberry?
(a) Shouting and calling them names.
(b) Watering the tree she planted.
(c) Eating a peanut butter sandwich.
(d) Mowing the lawn mower.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Gloria and Opal spend most of the afternoon doing?
2. Which word best describes what Stevie and Dunlap Dewberry do to Opal whenever she goes to visit Gloria?
3. Where do Opal and Winn-Dixie go early every morning?
4. What book was Miss Franny reading when she confronted the bear?
5. What question did Gloria ask Opal about Dunlap and Stevie?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)