|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Beauty's reaction to seeing Laurent again?
(a) She is embarrassed.
(b) She kisses him passionately.
(c) She yells at him for abandoning her.
(d) She cries.
2. To whom will Beauty belong?
(a) The queen.
(c) Tristan and Nicolas.
3. According to her parents, what will Beauty's fate be?
(a) She is being sent back to the sultanate.
(c) Palace servant.
4. Who shouts that they do not want to be rescued?
5. Laurent suggests _________________ as his first choice to marry.
(c) Queen Eleanor.
6. Under whose realm does Beauty most want to serve?
(b) The sultan's.
(d) Queen Eleanor's.
7. Where does Beauty wake up in the morning?
(a) The sultan's bedchamber.
(b) The garden.
(c) Inanna's bedchmaber.
(d) The banquet hall.
8. How does Laurent feel about Beauty returning to her realm?
9. In which relationship is Laurent able to be the master?
(a) His relationship with Beauty.
(b) His relationship with the sultan.
(c) His relationship with Lexius.
(d) His relationship with Tristan.
10. The sultan's pleasure and his choice of Tristan and Laurent for his games reflect on a conversation that Laurent had with which character?
11. What has Beauty learned to be?
(a) Less talkative.
(b) More formal.
(c) More forward.
(d) Less sexual.
12. Who does Beauty hope will speak to her and punish her?
(a) The sultana.
(c) The sultan.
13. Even though he is punished, who does Laurent assert his master status over?
14. Which of the following people is with the rescuers?
(c) The queen.
15. Which of the following is petitioning for Beauty's hand in marriage?
(b) A prince.
(c) A king.
(d) The sultan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tristan say about his former master?
2. Which of the following is an example of animalistic treatment of the slaves in the sultan's bedchamber?
3. How does Laurent feel about his royal title?
4. Which of the following makes Laurent panic?
5. What is the sultan's bedchamber decorated with?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)