|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What occurs during the punishment of the slaves in the garden?
(d) Theater play.
2. Who purchases Tristan at the end of his sentence?
3. What does Beauty's potential husband beg to be for her?
4. Which pair agrees to be secret lovers?
(a) Laurent and Nicolas.
(b) Laurent and Beauty.
(c) Tristan and Gareth.
(d) Tristan and Nicolas.
5. Even though he is punished, who does Laurent assert his master status over?
6. Who does Beauty hope will speak to her and punish her?
(c) The sultana.
(d) The sultan.
7. How does Beauty's potential husband react to her wishes that he be examined?
8. What is Tristan punished for as a pony?
(a) Not eating his food.
(b) Climaxing in public.
(c) Raping another pony.
(d) Fighting with another pony.
9. How does Laurent feel about his royal title?
10. What is Laurent's new title?
(d) Pony Master.
11. Which of the following is an example of animalistic treatment of the slaves in the sultan's bedchamber?
(a) Tristan and Laurent are leashed to the ground outside during the day.
(b) Tristan and Laurent play catch with a ball.
(c) Tristan and Laurent are forced to make animal sounds.
(d) The slaves must eat out of bowls.
12. Which character is supposed to assist Beauty in dressing?
(a) Captain of the Guard.
13. Under whose realm does Beauty most want to serve?
(a) The sultan's.
(c) Queen Eleanor's.
14. Where does Laurent's rape occur?
(a) Work field.
(b) The palace garden.
(c) Stable stalls.
(d) Recreation yard.
15. What is the name of the groom in charge of Tristan and Laurent?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beauty assume about getting caught?
2. What is Laurent's fate when the slaves are appraised?
3. Laurent suggests _________________ as his first choice to marry.
4. Which of the following makes Laurent panic?
5. Tristan and Laurent must serve as __________.
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)