|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following of Laurent's family members have died?
2. What does Beauty tell her potential husband to stand on?
(a) A table.
(b) A stool.
(c) A carpet.
(d) A step.
3. What is Laurent's new title?
(d) Pony Master.
4. Where does Laurent's rape occur?
(a) Stable stalls.
(b) The palace garden.
(c) Work field.
(d) Recreation yard.
5. Which of the following romances is foreshadowed in the rescue of the slaves?
(a) Lexius and Tristan.
(b) Tristan and Laurent.
(c) Nicolas and Tristan.
(d) Lexius and Nicolas.
6. How many other animals are in Tristan and Laurent's group?
7. Who shouts that they do not want to be rescued?
8. Which of the following mixtures is used as a punishment?
(a) Sugar and water.
(b) Wheat and flour.
(c) Water and flour.
(d) Flour and honey.
9. At the end of the chapter where Beauty is picked up by the lords, what can the reader assume?
(a) Beauty is not really in love.
(b) Love is not probable for Beauty in the near future.
(c) Beauty will be killed.
(d) Inanna will be killed.
10. Who wipes Laurent's tears?
(a) The sultan.
(b) A servant.
11. Why do the slaves begin to moan and sway?
(a) They are in pain.
(b) They want to display passion.
(c) They want to show they are good lovers.
(d) They are trying to appear less desirable.
12. According to Tristan, who is disturbing the order at the sultanate?
13. The sultan's pleasure and his choice of Tristan and Laurent for his games reflect on a conversation that Laurent had with which character?
14. Where are the slaves led after their punishment?
(a) A banquet hall.
(b) A throne room.
(c) A garden.
(d) A forest.
15. What does Tristan say about his former master?
(a) He feels ashamed of ever having a relationship with him.
(b) He hates him.
(c) He loves him now more than ever.
(d) He no longer misses him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beauty's potential husband beg to be for her?
2. Which pair agrees to be secret lovers?
3. Where does Beauty wake up in the morning?
4. In the male part of the sultan's palace, who is meant to feel pleasure?
5. Who enters the area where the slaves are led and begins surveying them?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)