|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the groom in charge of Tristan and Laurent?
2. Who motions for Laurent to follow him?
(a) The sultan.
(d) A groom.
3. Who shouts that they do not want to be rescued?
4. When the sultan explores the welts on Laurent's back, how does Laurent feel?
5. What is Tristan punished for as a pony?
(a) Climaxing in public.
(b) Not eating his food.
(c) Fighting with another pony.
(d) Raping another pony.
6. What does Beauty want to be?
7. Where will Laurent and Tristan sleep?
(a) In the sultan's bedchamber.
(b) In a dungeon.
(c) In Lexius' bedchamber.
(d) Bound to the cross.
8. Who will judge the slaves for their punishment?
(a) The Captain of the Guards.
(b) The king.
(c) The queen.
(d) The sultan.
9. Which character is supposed to assist Beauty in dressing?
(c) Captain of the Guard.
10. At the end of the chapter where Beauty is picked up by the lords, what can the reader assume?
(a) Beauty will be killed.
(b) Love is not probable for Beauty in the near future.
(c) Inanna will be killed.
(d) Beauty is not really in love.
11. Who purchases Tristan at the end of his sentence?
12. Laurent agrees to be rescued only if which character comes with him?
(b) The sultan.
13. In which relationship is Laurent able to be the master?
(a) His relationship with the sultan.
(b) His relationship with Tristan.
(c) His relationship with Beauty.
(d) His relationship with Lexius.
14. Which of the following is an example of animalistic treatment of the slaves in the sultan's bedchamber?
(a) Tristan and Laurent are forced to make animal sounds.
(b) The slaves must eat out of bowls.
(c) Tristan and Laurent are leashed to the ground outside during the day.
(d) Tristan and Laurent play catch with a ball.
15. When Laurent and Tristan play a game with the sultan and Lexius, who wins most of the rounds?
(b) The sultan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Beauty hope will speak to her and punish her?
2. How long must Tristan and Laurent serve as animals?
3. What is the sultan's bedchamber decorated with?
4. How does Laurent feel about Beauty returning to her realm?
5. What has Beauty learned to be?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)