|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who purchases Tristan at the end of his sentence?
2. How does Laurent feel when he is on the cross?
3. The sultan's pleasure and his choice of Tristan and Laurent for his games reflect on a conversation that Laurent had with which character?
4. What does Beauty's potential husband beg to be for her?
5. Who wipes Laurent's tears?
(a) The sultan.
(b) A servant.
6. Even though he is punished, who does Laurent assert his master status over?
7. How does Laurent feel about his royal title?
8. Which of the following makes Laurent panic?
(a) He will love Beauty.
(b) Beauty will love him.
(c) He will get bored of Beauty.
(d) He will hate Beauty.
9. For how long is Lexius sentenced to work in the kitchen?
(a) Two months.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Two lifetimes.
(d) Two years.
10. What is the sultan's bedchamber decorated with?
(a) Photos of men and women engaging in sexual intercourse.
(b) Bohemian styled photos and trinkets.
(c) Floral arrangements.
11. Where do the lords carry Beauty when they find her?
(a) To the sultan's chamber.
(b) To a dungeon.
(c) To a ship.
(d) To Inanna's bedchamber.
12. What does Beauty assume about getting caught?
(a) She will not be verbally questioned.
(b) She will be sent to the sultan's bedchamber.
(c) She will be killed.
(d) She will be chained up again.
13. Which of the following of Laurent's family members have died?
14. Which character is supposed to assist Beauty in dressing?
(a) Captain of the Guard.
15. What does Beauty tell her potential husband to stand on?
(a) A carpet.
(b) A table.
(c) A step.
(d) A stool.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who motions for Laurent to follow him?
2. In which relationship is Laurent able to be the master?
3. Where does Beauty wake up in the morning?
4. What is the name of the pretty boy serving as a pony?
5. What occurs during the punishment of the slaves in the garden?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)