|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Laurent and Tristan play a game with the sultan and Lexius, who wins most of the rounds?
(a) The sultan.
2. Even though he is punished, who does Laurent assert his master status over?
3. Which of the following does not describe the sultan as Laurent sees him?
4. Which character is supposed to assist Beauty in dressing?
(b) Captain of the Guard.
5. What has Beauty learned to be?
(a) Less talkative.
(b) More forward.
(c) More formal.
(d) Less sexual.
6. What is Tristan punished for as a pony?
(a) Not eating his food.
(b) Raping another pony.
(c) Climaxing in public.
(d) Fighting with another pony.
7. When the sultan explores the welts on Laurent's back, how does Laurent feel?
8. How does Laurent feel about the rape he experiences?
9. Who purchases Tristan at the end of his sentence?
10. At the end of the chapter where Beauty is picked up by the lords, what can the reader assume?
(a) Love is not probable for Beauty in the near future.
(b) Inanna will be killed.
(c) Beauty is not really in love.
(d) Beauty will be killed.
11. How does Beauty's potential husband react to her wishes that he be examined?
12. Who shouts that they do not want to be rescued?
13. Which of the following makes Laurent panic?
(a) He will love Beauty.
(b) He will get bored of Beauty.
(c) He will hate Beauty.
(d) Beauty will love him.
14. On their way to the gardens, what do four men carry toward Laurent and Tristan?
15. Beauty says that if she is sentenced to serve she would run away to ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the groom in charge of Tristan and Laurent?
2. What does Laurent begin to recognize as true power after he meets the sultan?
3. What does Beauty's potential husband beg to be for her?
4. Which of the following is petitioning for Beauty's hand in marriage?
5. Which of the following do the rescuers tell Tristan and Laurent to do?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)