|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shouts that they do not want to be rescued?
2. In the hold of the ship, who argues that he or she did not want to be rescued?
3. Where will Laurent and Tristan sleep?
(a) Bound to the cross.
(b) In a dungeon.
(c) In Lexius' bedchamber.
(d) In the sultan's bedchamber.
4. Where does Laurent's rape occur?
(a) Stable stalls.
(b) Recreation yard.
(c) Work field.
(d) The palace garden.
5. Which of the following of Laurent's family members have died?
6. What happens to Lexius when he is bound to the cross?
(a) He is whipped.
(b) He is forced to eat.
(c) He is ignored.
(d) He is left alone upside-down.
7. Laurent suggests _________________ as his first choice to marry.
(b) Queen Eleanor.
8. Which of the following does not describe the sultan as Laurent sees him?
9. For how long is Lexius sentenced to work in the kitchen?
(a) Two months.
(b) Two years.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Two lifetimes.
10. Who wipes Laurent's tears?
(a) The sultan.
(d) A servant.
11. What does Beauty assume about getting caught?
(a) She will be sent to the sultan's bedchamber.
(b) She will not be verbally questioned.
(c) She will be chained up again.
(d) She will be killed.
12. What is the name of the pretty boy serving as a pony?
13. When the sultan explores the welts on Laurent's back, how does Laurent feel?
14. What is the name of the groom in charge of Tristan and Laurent?
15. Who does Beauty hope will speak to her and punish her?
(b) The sultan.
(d) The sultana.
Short Answer Questions
1. Under whose realm does Beauty most want to serve?
2. What does Beauty want to be?
3. Beauty finds out that she is being released to _______.
4. Which of the following is petitioning for Beauty's hand in marriage?
5. Tristan and Laurent must serve as __________.
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)