|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beauty tell her potential husband to stand on?
(a) A table.
(b) A carpet.
(c) A stool.
(d) A step.
2. How does Beauty's potential husband react to her wishes that he be examined?
3. To Laurent, what does being a rebel represent a display of?
4. What is Laurent's new title?
(b) Pony Master.
5. For how long is Lexius sentenced to work in the kitchen?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Two lifetimes.
(c) Two months.
(d) Two years.
6. What occurs during the punishment of the slaves in the garden?
(a) Theater play.
7. What is the name of the pretty boy serving as a pony?
8. What happens to Lexius when he is bound to the cross?
(a) He is whipped.
(b) He is forced to eat.
(c) He is left alone upside-down.
(d) He is ignored.
9. Beauty finds out that she is being released to _______.
(a) Her father.
(b) Her brother.
(d) Captain of the Guard.
10. Who shouts that they do not want to be rescued?
11. According to Tristan, who is disturbing the order at the sultanate?
12. Laurent agrees to be rescued only if which character comes with him?
(c) The sultan.
13. What is Tristan punished for as a pony?
(a) Climaxing in public.
(b) Raping another pony.
(c) Not eating his food.
(d) Fighting with another pony.
14. What does Beauty assume about getting caught?
(a) She will not be verbally questioned.
(b) She will be killed.
(c) She will be chained up again.
(d) She will be sent to the sultan's bedchamber.
15. Which of the following suggests that Beauty has found the ability to love?
(a) She doesn't want to see Inanna again.
(b) She looks for Tristan.
(c) She doesn't want Inanna to get caught.
(d) She avoids Laurent.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Laurent and Tristan play a game with the sultan and Lexius, who wins most of the rounds?
2. How does Laurent feel about his royal title?
3. Why do the slaves begin to moan and sway?
4. Which of the following people is with the rescuers?
5. Who enters the area where the slaves are led and begins surveying them?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)