|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Laurent regret?
(a) Never being able to couple with Beauty.
(b) Never being able to couple with the prince.
(c) Serving his mistress so warmly.
(d) Leaving his mistress behind.
2. How does Beauty feel when she realizes she is looking at the Harem of Beautiful and Virtuous Royal Wives?
3. Who, in disguise, released Beauty from being tied up?
(a) The sultana.
(d) The sultan.
4. What is the name of the woman with curly black hair that is considered very attractive?
5. What does the attendants' preparation of the slaves signify?
(a) The love shared between a master and slave.
(b) The memory of past lives fo the slaves.
(c) The view taken of sex slaves.
(d) The love of the sultan for sexuality.
6. What does Beauty notice about herself and the other slaves?
(a) They are unusually enrapt in the master's speech.
(b) They are not as attracted to the master as she is attracted to him.
(c) The men are not as attracted to the master as the women.
(d) They are not even paying attention to the master.
7. What is the master's official title?
(a) Sultan's Chief Steward of the Grooms.
(b) Sultan's Quality Control Groom.
(c) Sultan's Special Groomsman.
(d) Sultan's Equestrian Steward.
8. What does Lexius apply to Beauty's body when she is clean?
(a) Bug repellent.
(b) Fruit glaze.
9. Who dares to look into the master's eyes?
(a) The sultan.
10. What is the next process that the slaves have to go through after the master talks to them?
(d) Sensuality training.
11. What was Beauty's role in court?
(a) Royal mistress.
(b) Royal sex slave.
(c) Royal advisor.
(d) Royal chef.
12. What is the significance of the Prologue?
(a) To introduce the reader to the recent past.
(b) To reveal vague details.
(c) To introduce the reader to a brand new character.
(d) To give a summary of what the reader is about to read.
13. When three men enter the garden, who does the most important approach first?
14. Who is Beauty attracted to?
(b) The sultan.
(d) The king.
15. What is the name of the place Laurent is mounted as punishment?
(a) Danger Zone.
(b) Death Row.
(c) Torture Circle.
(d) Punishment Cross.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beauty realize about the sultana's body?
2. When Laurent compares his mistress to Beauty, what does he think makes the difference in regards to love?
3. What happens to the male slaves after they enter the garden?
4. What is Beauty's new dream as the ship anchors?
5. What does the queen's emissary warn the prisoners of when they are kidnapped?
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)