|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the next process that the slaves have to go through after the master talks to them?
(c) Sensuality training.
2. Beauty a favorite of __________.
(a) The queen.
(b) The king.
(c) The princess.
(d) The prince.
3. For what does Lexius get out a whip to punish Laurent?
(a) Not following orders.
(b) Touching Tristan.
(c) Speaking in the palace.
(d) Stealing food.
4. When Beauty thinks she is about to collapse, who appears to hold her as she is dried?
(a) The sultan.
5. What does Beauty question about the women in the harem?
(a) If they are really married to the sultan.
(b) If they actually like her or not.
(c) If they have ever seen genitals.
(d) If they are actually happy.
6. From whose point of view is the first chapter told?
(d) An omniscient character.
7. From what point of view is Beauty's story told?
(a) Limited third person.
(b) First person.
(c) Omniscient third person.
(d) Second person.
8. What is the name of Laurent's former mistress?
9. What does the master inspire in the slaves?
10. Which of the following is a sign that Lexius is willingly participating in sex with Laurent?
(a) He winks at Laurent.
(b) He gives vocal consent.
(c) He tells Laurent what to do.
(d) He could easily summon servants.
11. In the queen's court, what was Beauty's role?
(b) Sex slave.
(c) Child watcher.
(d) Naked princess.
12. Who is Beauty attracted to?
(b) The king.
(d) The sultan.
13. Besides Beauty, which other slaves are taken behind Laurent?
(a) Tristan and Rosalynd.
(b) Elena and Rosalynd.
(c) Rosalynd and an unnamed man.
(d) Tristan and Elena.
14. What is obvious about the master?
(a) He is a scoundrel.
(b) He is very sensual.
(c) He is demanding.
(d) He does not like the sultan.
15. When Laurent compares his mistress to Beauty, what does he think makes the difference in regards to love?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the four slaves led?
2. In which of the following does Laurent allude to being interested?
3. Where would Laurent chase women in the morning when he served his mistress?
4. When Beauty is pushed forward into the group of woman, what does Lexius warn her of?
5. Who raids the village?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)