|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Despite her submissiveness, what does Beauty remain?
2. What is the name of the woman with curly black hair that is considered very attractive?
3. What type of nation does the sultan seem to run?
(d) Purely homoerotic.
4. What does Beauty realize that the women in the harem are not supposed to feel?
5. What word do the characters use to describe their genitals?
6. Whom does the master inspect last?
7. Which of the following does Laurent regret?
(a) Never being able to couple with Beauty.
(b) Never being able to couple with the prince.
(c) Serving his mistress so warmly.
(d) Leaving his mistress behind.
8. From what point of view is Beauty's story told?
(a) First person.
(b) Second person.
(c) Omniscient third person.
(d) Limited third person.
9. When Beauty thinks she is about to collapse, who appears to hold her as she is dried?
(d) The sultan.
10. How do both Laurent and Lexius feel after their sexual encounter?
11. When Lexius guides Beauty to a small opening in a wall, which of the following things does Beauty see?
(a) The queen.
(b) An army.
12. In the queen's court, what was Beauty's role?
(a) Naked princess.
(c) Sex slave.
(d) Child watcher.
13. What is the name of the master?
14. Which of the following describes the master's actions toward the slaves?
15. According to Laurent's suggestion, who is a eunuch?
(b) The sultan.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Laurent served his last mistress, what would happen each morning?
2. What does the attendants' preparation of the slaves signify?
3. What does the master say that the sultan requires?
4. Where are the new sex slaves led where they are forced to kneel on cushions?
5. According to Beauty, what type of life feels most natural to her?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)