|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Laurent do in an attempt to delay his punishment?
(a) He physically attacks the sultan.
(b) He hides.
(c) He keeps talking.
(d) He attacks Lexius.
2. What does Beauty notice about herself and the other slaves?
(a) They are not as attracted to the master as she is attracted to him.
(b) They are not even paying attention to the master.
(c) The men are not as attracted to the master as the women.
(d) They are unusually enrapt in the master's speech.
3. Where are the four slaves led?
(a) A chamber.
(b) A garden.
(c) A bedroom.
(d) An attic.
4. In the queen's court, what was Beauty's role?
(b) Child watcher.
(c) Naked princess.
(d) Sex slave.
5. Which slave receives anal probing as a punishment?
6. Where was Beauty kidnapped from?
(a) The forest.
(b) The castle.
(c) Her bedchamber.
(d) The village.
7. From what point of view is Beauty's story told?
(a) First person.
(b) Second person.
(c) Limited third person.
(d) Omniscient third person.
8. Who is Beauty attracted to?
(a) The sultan.
(b) The king.
9. What is used to lead the group of slaves down the corridor?
(a) A rope.
(c) A bar.
(d) A chain.
10. What does the attendants' preparation of the slaves signify?
(a) The view taken of sex slaves.
(b) The memory of past lives fo the slaves.
(c) The love of the sultan for sexuality.
(d) The love shared between a master and slave.
11. Despite their situation, what do the slaves desire?
(a) To fear.
(b) To please.
(c) To run away.
(d) To love.
12. What color is Beauty's hair?
13. What happens to the male slaves after they enter the garden?
(a) They are mounted on crosses.
(b) They are introduced to the harem.
(c) They are locked in a room.
(d) They meet the harem and the sultan.
14. How does Beauty feel when she realizes she is looking at the Harem of Beautiful and Virtuous Royal Wives?
15. Where are the new sex slaves led where they are forced to kneel on cushions?
(c) Another ship.
(d) Office building.
Short Answer Questions
1. Beauty concludes that the most beautiful woman must be ____________.
2. What is the significance of the Prologue?
3. What does the master inspire in the slaves?
4. How does Laurent feel about being punished in front of the village?
5. Where would Laurent chase women in the morning when he served his mistress?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)