Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the master inspects Beauty, what does he slap?
(a) Her breasts.
(b) Her knees.
(c) Her face.
(d) Her bottom.
2. For what does Lexius get out a whip to punish Laurent?
(a) Speaking in the palace.
(b) Stealing food.
(c) Touching Tristan.
(d) Not following orders.
3. What type of sexual relationships were present in the queen's kingdom?
(c) Completely consensual.
4. Which of the following does Laurent regret?
(a) Serving his mistress so warmly.
(b) Leaving his mistress behind.
(c) Never being able to couple with the prince.
(d) Never being able to couple with Beauty.
5. When the master addresses the slaves, why are they shocked?
(a) He addresses them in their own language.
(b) He is polite and informal.
(c) He is formal and rude.
(d) He doesn't know how to speak their language.
6. Which of the following describes the master's actions toward the slaves?
7. What is the name of the queen Beauty served?
8. When Beauty is pushed forward into the group of woman, what does Lexius warn her of?
(a) Not to tell anyone who she is.
(b) Not to talk too much.
(c) To introduce herself gently.
(d) Not to fail him.
9. What is the name of the woman with curly black hair that is considered very attractive?
10. What is Beauty's new dream as the ship anchors?
(a) To have sex with the sultan.
(b) To survive.
(c) To escape.
(d) To find love.
11. What color is the mesh that Laurent's fellow captives are wearing between their legs?
12. What does the master say that the sultan requires?
13. What is the master's official title?
(a) Sultan's Special Groomsman.
(b) Sultan's Quality Control Groom.
(c) Sultan's Equestrian Steward.
(d) Sultan's Chief Steward of the Grooms.
14. According to Laurent's suggestion, who is a eunuch?
(a) The sultan.
15. Which of the following is a sign that Lexius is willingly participating in sex with Laurent?
(a) He winks at Laurent.
(b) He could easily summon servants.
(c) He gives vocal consent.
(d) He tells Laurent what to do.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dares to look into the master's eyes?
2. Which of the following is ironic?
3. What does Beauty realize about the sultana's body?
4. Despite her submissiveness, what does Beauty remain?
5. According to Beauty, what type of life feels most natural to her?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)