|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the queen Beauty served?
2. Despite her submissiveness, what does Beauty remain?
3. Who is Beauty attracted to?
(b) The king.
(d) The sultan.
4. For what does Lexius get out a whip to punish Laurent?
(a) Not following orders.
(b) Stealing food.
(c) Speaking in the palace.
(d) Touching Tristan.
5. To what is Laurent's chained hooked?
(a) The sultan's coat.
(b) The master's slipper.
(c) The master's coat.
(d) Beauty's chain.
6. What type of nation does the sultan seem to run?
(a) Purely homoerotic.
7. Which of the following describes the master's actions toward the slaves?
8. Beauty a favorite of __________.
(a) The queen.
(b) The prince.
(c) The princess.
(d) The king.
9. When three men enter the garden, who does the most important approach first?
10. Who seems to acknowledge that the slaves are humans?
(a) The master.
(b) An attendant.
(c) A villager.
(d) The sultan.
11. What does the master inspire in the slaves?
12. Where would Laurent chase women in the morning when he served his mistress?
(a) Through his mistress' room.
(b) Through the forest.
(c) Through the castle.
(d) Through the garden.
13. What submissive gesture do the slaves use when moving along the corridors?
(a) Hands behind their backs.
(b) Knees bent.
(c) Hands up.
(d) Heads down.
14. When Beauty thinks she is about to collapse, who appears to hold her as she is dried?
(c) The sultan.
15. What is the name of the master?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beauty realize, in horror, that human are used as for the sultan?
2. When Beauty is pushed forward into the group of woman, what does Lexius warn her of?
3. Who, in disguise, released Beauty from being tied up?
4. What does Beauty realize that the women in the harem are not supposed to feel?
5. What does Beauty notice about herself and the other slaves?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)