|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Tristan become?
(a) An insect.
(b) A horse.
(c) A rodent.
(d) A dragon.
2. What does the attendants' preparation of the slaves signify?
(a) The memory of past lives fo the slaves.
(b) The love of the sultan for sexuality.
(c) The view taken of sex slaves.
(d) The love shared between a master and slave.
3. Which of the following is a sign that Lexius is willingly participating in sex with Laurent?
(a) He tells Laurent what to do.
(b) He gives vocal consent.
(c) He winks at Laurent.
(d) He could easily summon servants.
4. With whom does Beauty seem to have the most mutual attraction?
(c) The sultan.
5. According to Beauty, what type of life feels most natural to her?
6. When Laurent served his last mistress, what would happen each morning?
(a) He would be raped.
(b) He would bring her a mate.
(c) He would make her breakfast.
(d) He would be whipped.
7. Who is Beauty attracted to?
(b) The king.
(c) The sultan.
8. Which of the following is ironic?
(a) Laurent is being punished.
(b) Laurent rapes Lexius.
(c) Lexius is very dominant.
(d) Laurent is confused by his encounter with Lexius.
9. When the slaves are lifted and carried in a procession, where are they heading?
(a) To the church.
(b) To the marketplace.
(c) To the queen's castle.
(d) To the sultan's palace.
10. What does Beauty realize, in horror, that human are used as for the sultan?
(c) Sex slaves.
11. Why does Laurent run away from his mistress?
(a) He enjoys the fear of running away.
(b) He is unhappy.
(c) She has threatened him.
(d) She will not have sex with him.
12. What type of man approaches Beauty as she is bound in the chamber?
(a) Richly dressed lord.
(b) Lexius in a robe.
(c) Servant in a uniform.
(d) Plainly dressed peasant.
13. What is the next process that the slaves have to go through after the master talks to them?
(d) Sensuality training.
14. What does the master say that the sultan requires?
15. Where are the four slaves led?
(a) An attic.
(b) A garden.
(c) A chamber.
(d) A bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lexius apply to Beauty's body when she is clean?
2. Which three characters are foreshadowed to have a strange relationship?
3. Who raids the village?
4. Which slave receives anal probing as a punishment?
5. What does Beauty notice about herself and the other slaves?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)