|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After his conversation about love with Beauty, what does Laurent conclude about his mistress?
(a) His love for his mistress is different from Beauty's idea of love and Tristan's love for his master.
(b) His love for his mistress is like Beauty's idea of love.
(c) His love for his mistress is just like Beauty and Tristan's love.
(d) His love for his mistress is like Tritsan's love for his master.
2. What does the master tell the slaves that they must do at all times?
(b) Walk with excellent posture.
(c) Bow their heads.
(d) Eat on the floor.
3. What color is the mesh that Laurent's fellow captives are wearing between their legs?
4. Whom does Beauty most want to serve?
(c) Her old master.
5. To what is Laurent's chained hooked?
(a) The master's coat.
(b) The sultan's coat.
(c) The master's slipper.
(d) Beauty's chain.
6. What does the master inspire in the slaves?
7. What is used to lead the group of slaves down the corridor?
(b) A bar.
(c) A rope.
(d) A chain.
8. What type of nation does the sultan seem to run?
(d) Purely homoerotic.
9. Beauty concludes that the most beautiful woman must be ____________.
(a) The queen.
(b) The sultana.
(c) The princess.
(d) The sultan's daughter.
10. When the master addresses the slaves, why are they shocked?
(a) He is formal and rude.
(b) He addresses them in their own language.
(c) He is polite and informal.
(d) He doesn't know how to speak their language.
11. What does the master acknowledge about the slaves?
(a) They have higher reasoning.
(b) They are all very attractive.
(c) They are all good slaves.
(d) They are sexual beings.
12. What does Beauty realize that the women in the harem are not supposed to feel?
13. When Laurent served his last mistress, what would happen each morning?
(a) He would make her breakfast.
(b) He would be raped.
(c) He would be whipped.
(d) He would bring her a mate.
14. From whose point of view is the first chapter told?
(c) An omniscient character.
15. When Laurent considers his current position as a sex slave, how does he see the situation as a result of his equality with his mistress?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which slave receives anal probing as a punishment?
2. What does Lexius apply to Beauty's body when she is clean?
3. What does Beauty notice about herself and the other slaves?
4. What does the master say that the sultan requires?
5. When Beauty is taken into a chamber after Lexius talks to the group, what happens?
This section contains 491 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)