|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the place Laurent is mounted as punishment?
(a) Death Row.
(b) Torture Circle.
(c) Punishment Cross.
(d) Danger Zone.
2. What does Beauty realize that the women in the harem are not supposed to feel?
3. Who dares to look into the master's eyes?
(b) The sultan.
4. What is the next process that the slaves have to go through after the master talks to them?
(c) Sensuality training.
5. Who seems to acknowledge that the slaves are humans?
(a) The sultan.
(b) A villager.
(c) The master.
(d) An attendant.
6. What does the queen's emissary warn the prisoners of when they are kidnapped?
(a) To remain silent.
(b) To fight the sultan.
(c) To try to escape.
(d) To tell the sultan that the queen will have vengeance.
7. When Beauty thinks she is about to collapse, who appears to hold her as she is dried?
(a) The sultan.
8. What does the master tell the slaves that they must do at all times?
(a) Eat on the floor.
(c) Bow their heads.
(d) Walk with excellent posture.
9. What is the name of the queen Beauty served?
10. What is the name of Laurent's former mistress?
11. When the master inspects Beauty, what does he slap?
(a) Her breasts.
(b) Her face.
(c) Her bottom.
(d) Her knees.
12. What was Beauty's role in court?
(a) Royal mistress.
(b) Royal advisor.
(c) Royal sex slave.
(d) Royal chef.
13. What is Beauty's new dream as the ship anchors?
(a) To have sex with the sultan.
(b) To escape.
(c) To survive.
(d) To find love.
14. Where does Laurent wake up?
(a) On a horse.
(b) On a ship.
(c) In the sultan's palace.
(d) In a stable.
15. What color is Beauty's hair?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the new sex slaves led where they are forced to kneel on cushions?
2. According to Beauty, who is ashamed of their sexual urges?
3. What is obvious about the master?
4. When Lexius guides Beauty to a small opening in a wall, which of the following things does Beauty see?
5. When Laurent considers his current position as a sex slave, how does he see the situation as a result of his equality with his mistress?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)