|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: Life Among the Ponies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whose point of view is the first chapter told?
(a) An omniscient character.
2. Which character makes the decision to change his or her destiny and give up his or her master status?
(a) The sultan.
3. Which of the following is ironic?
(a) Laurent is being punished.
(b) Lexius is very dominant.
(c) Laurent rapes Lexius.
(d) Laurent is confused by his encounter with Lexius.
4. How does Laurent feel when he is on the cross?
5. What submissive gesture do the slaves use when moving along the corridors?
(a) Hands behind their backs.
(b) Hands up.
(c) Heads down.
(d) Knees bent.
Short Answer Questions
1. After his conversation about love with Beauty, what does Laurent conclude about his mistress?
2. On their way to the gardens, what do four men carry toward Laurent and Tristan?
3. Which of the following is an example of animalistic treatment of the slaves in the sultan's bedchamber?
4. What is the name of the woman with curly black hair that is considered very attractive?
5. Who dares to look into the master's eyes?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)