|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laurent: Life Among the Ponies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whose point of view is the first chapter told?
(d) An omniscient character.
2. Beauty concludes that the most beautiful woman must be ____________.
(a) The princess.
(b) The sultana.
(c) The sultan's daughter.
(d) The queen.
3. What is Tristan punished for as a pony?
(a) Climaxing in public.
(b) Fighting with another pony.
(c) Not eating his food.
(d) Raping another pony.
4. Which of the following fears are shown when Beauty sees the women in the courtyard?
(a) Meeting new people.
(b) Being forced into engaging in sexual intercourse.
(c) Being sexually aroused.
(d) Pleasuring a large number of people.
5. Which of the following is an example of animalistic treatment of the slaves in the sultan's bedchamber?
(a) Tristan and Laurent play catch with a ball.
(b) The slaves must eat out of bowls.
(c) Tristan and Laurent are forced to make animal sounds.
(d) Tristan and Laurent are leashed to the ground outside during the day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the next process that the slaves have to go through after the master talks to them?
2. From what point of view is Beauty's story told?
3. How many other animals are in Tristan and Laurent's group?
4. With what are Beauty's legs bound?
5. When the slaves are lifted and carried in a procession, where are they heading?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)