|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beauty: Through the City and Into the Palace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the significance of the Prologue?
(a) To introduce the reader to the recent past.
(b) To give a summary of what the reader is about to read.
(c) To reveal vague details.
(d) To introduce the reader to a brand new character.
2. What color is the mesh that Laurent's fellow captives are wearing between their legs?
3. What does Beauty realize carries no weight in her life as a slave?
4. What does Beauty realize, in horror, that human are used as for the sultan?
(a) Sex slaves.
5. When Laurent considers his current position as a sex slave, how does he see the situation as a result of his equality with his mistress?
Short Answer Questions
1. Laurent shows the most interest in ________________.
2. Where does Laurent wake up?
3. What color is Beauty's hair?
4. Which character was punished for speaking up by being bound, gagged, and suspended from the ceiling?
5. Who is Tristan in love with?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)