|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beauty: Through the City and Into the Palace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What submissive gesture do the slaves use when moving along the corridors?
(a) Knees bent.
(b) Heads down.
(c) Hands behind their backs.
(d) Hands up.
2. What is used to lead the group of slaves down the corridor?
(a) A rope.
(b) A bar.
(d) A chain.
3. What was Beauty's role in court?
(a) Royal mistress.
(b) Royal sex slave.
(c) Royal advisor.
(d) Royal chef.
4. What did Tristan become?
(a) A dragon.
(b) An insect.
(c) A rodent.
(d) A horse.
5. What is the name of the woman with curly black hair that is considered very attractive?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Laurent served his last mistress, what would happen each morning?
2. When Laurent considers his current position as a sex slave, how does he see the situation as a result of his equality with his mistress?
3. Which of the following is an element of foreshadowing in the novel?
4. What color is the mesh that Laurent's fellow captives are wearing between their legs?
5. What does the queen's emissary warn the prisoners of when they are kidnapped?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)