|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nicolas asks Tristan if Tristan hates him for having him __________ at the public turntable.
2. What does Tristan do as he is taking the Princess as his Mistress commands him to do?
3. Who was the handsomest of princes from the castle who was taking a turn on the Public Turntable as Tristan was bathed?
4. What did Tristan hasten to do when he was with his Master at the beginning of this section?
5. What did the men squirt up into Beauty in order to clean her after the orgy which took place?
Essay Topic 1
Tristan decides that he does not want to obey his Masters, preferring instead to rebel, though he is punished often as a result.
Part 1: Why do you think that Tristan decides to rebel in his training with various Masters?
Part 2: Do you think it's a good idea for any slave to rebel in their training?
Part 3: How do you think Tristan is being seen in the eyes of his owners and trainers as a result of his disobedience?
Essay Topic 2
There are small favors the slaves can enjoy when they are with their Masters and Mistresses.
Part 1: Do you think these small rewards are helpful in the training of slaves?
Part 2: Why do you think the owners reward their slaves at all, especially since they don't have to?
Part 3: How do you think the slaves feel about having small rewards during their training?
Essay Topic 3
The slaves are simply objects which can be used and abused for any reason within the story.
Part 1: Why do you think the slave owners rent out their slaves or give them over to others?
Part 2: Do you think that the slave should be passed from person to person? How does this help/hinder their training?
Part 3: Why do you think that slaves aren't able to stay with just one person during their training?
This section contains 1,647 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)