Mid-Book Test (up to Parts 11-14)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Beauty began to feel that beatings and paddling were become more ____________ and it seemed strange to her.
2. What did Tristan remove from himself as he and Beauty were sitting in the cart together?
3. The slaves, the Commander thought, never really knew what to expect from their new position, or else they'd never risked the Queen's ________.
4. The _________ came again paralyzing and silencing Beauty's open mouth as the lovemaking continued.
5. The Mistress lets Tristan know that it will be rare for them to leave...
This section contains 1,069 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)