|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nicolas going to allow Tristan to do in order to make him happy?
(a) Run away.
(b) Go to the court.
(c) Return home.
(d) See Beauty.
2. Tristan talks about being on the Public Turntable again, about being ___________ even though the fear hadn't left him.
3. Jerard admits that he now feels the most proud when he is _____________ for his Mistress.
4. When does the strange ritual for the new batch of slaves take place, according to Nicolas as he explains this to Tristan?
(c) Midsummer Night.
(d) May Day.
5. Once Beauty is done with cleaning up the room where she and the Captain are, she will be cleaned and serve in the __________.
(a) Slave chambers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Beauty was excited for the possible chance to see _________ that evening and the hours dragged on as a result.
2. The Master was wearing a doublet of __________ velvet with fancy balloon sleeves and looked like a Prince.
3. Once the night with Nicolas is over, Tristan thinks that the soreness in all of his muscles and in his flesh is __________.
4. What was the drink the slaves were allowed to lap up when they were eating dinner with the others?
5. Tristan felt the first real panic when the ______ was fitted over his head and over his shoulders.
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)