|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the runaway that Beauty tells Tristan about, though she seems to want to be captured in the same way?
2. When does the strange ritual for the new batch of slaves take place, according to Nicolas as he explains this to Tristan?
(b) May Day.
(c) Midsummer Night.
3. How many years had Jerard already been a slave in the village, according to his own admission?
4. Only vaguely was Beauty aware of the ____________ being jerked by the Captain as she was sleeping.
(c) Bell chain.
5. What does Mistress Lockley say that the soldiers liked on Beauty when they had their way with her?
Short Answer Questions
1. Beauty is described by the Captain as a naked, ravenous ___________ that foments the passion in him dangerously.
2. Beauty thinks that Tristan's Master may let them see each other again as he seems to be __________.
3. What is Tristan to be whipped for when he is taken for shipping, according to Nicolas?
4. Tristan is awakened and pulled from the bed by one the servants at _______________ of the day.
5. Once Beauty is done with cleaning up the room where she and the Captain are, she will be cleaned and serve in the __________.
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)