|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beauty notice is different as she is walking in the village, though Richard tells her to be quiet?
2. Beauty is described by the Captain as a naked, ravenous ___________ that foments the passion in him dangerously.
3. In the early evening, ___________ was a pony again, feeling safe in the harnesses and the position.
4. Tristan tells Beauty that he is more than ______________ in his new role as a slave with Nicolas.
5. When does the strange ritual for the new batch of slaves take place, according to Nicolas as he explains this to Tristan?
(b) Midsummer Night.
(d) May Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. The words that Jerard shares with Tristan unnerve him, but at the same time, he realizes that he also ____________ what he is saying.
2. After the beating, who does Tristan kneel before and hear the command for him to follow to the road along the ramparts.
3. Tristan believes it ___________ Nicolas to see Tristan and Beauty to be happily together.
4. A slave brings out a large bowl and sets it on the ground for the slaves to lap out of. What is in the bowl?
5. How many years had Jerard already been a slave in the village, according to his own admission?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)