|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Hall of ____________ was a place that Beauty had to face in her last station as a slave for her Prince.
2. Who was the sometime Mistress of Beauty when she was in the Court as a slave?
3. Beauty began to feel that beatings and paddling were become more ____________ and it seemed strange to her.
4. The Captain instructs Beauty to always kiss his ___________ when he is at the inn and she is in the room with him.
5. Tristan ended up being sold to Nicolas, the Queen's ______________, when he was at the auction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Beauty was claimed as the Prince's naked ___________ slave to be taken to his Kingdom.
2. Who is Beauty introduced to when she is brought to the new room by Mistress Lockley?
3. The Mistress is going to spank Beauty _________ so that Beauty will be obedient the entire summer as this will be repeated daily.
4. The slaves were now being condemned to hard labor and cruel use by the ___________ people.
5. Who does Beauty get to travel with as she is brought to her new place of enslavement?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mistress Lockley handle Tristan when he is brought to the inn by Nicolas?
2. How is Tristan supposed to enter the house of Nicolas when he is brought there?
3. What is the chore the slaves have to perform when they are in the orchard and what rules must they follow?
4. What does Tristan get to do as he is serving Nicolas in the manner described in number #43?
5. Why is Mistress Lockley displeased with Beauty and how does she handle this disobedience?
6. What does Tristan have to do as Nicolas is having dinner for a number of hours?
7. What is the first punishment that Beauty is made to do with the other slaves in the middle of the village?
8. What must the slaves wear in their mouths in order to help control them further during their placement as slaves?
9. What does the Lord have to say about the pirates' taste in slaves during their raid?
10. What does Tristan reveal about his relationship with the Lord Stefan when he is talking with Beauty?
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)