|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Beauty sees that Tristan's face is a little __________ than that of most of the men, with strong bones.
2. What does someone shout as Beauty is being described and tormented on the block? "Sell her into the ________!"
3. Tristan tells Beauty that he disobeyed his Master because about a year ago, in another land, Lord Stefan and he were ___________.
4. Beauty almost screamed with ___________ when the dagger is used on and inside of her.
5. What is the first thing Tristan sees as he moves into a new room with oil lamps and is told to remain still?
(d) A bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Beauty believe the Captain must certainly be vain of, in terms of his good looks?
2. Tristan asks Beauty why she decided to ___________ deliberately as they are sitting near each other.
3. Beauty realizes the slaves are beginning to look normal to her; one cleaned a ______________ on her hands and knees.
4. Even as he was on the auction block, Tristan thought about Beauty's __________ and questions in his mind.
5. What was Beauty forced to do when she entered the room and Mistress Lockley pushed her forward?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Tristan have to do as Nicolas is having dinner for a number of hours?
2. How do the slaves at the Mistress' inn go about cleaning the floor and the inside of the inn?
3. What have Sleeping Beauty's parents consented for the Crown Prince to do with Beauty?
4. What happens to Beauty as a result of becoming a slave who is to be sold?
5. Why is Beauty jealous when the Mistress is amusing herself with all of the slaves in the grass?
6. What is Beauty shocked to see as she is brought to the inn and to her new home as a slave?
7. What is the chore the slaves have to perform when they are in the orchard and what rules must they follow?
8. What does Tristan realize when Nicolas is sleeping after their conversation together?
9. What are Tristan and Beauty able to do since they are being jostled about in the cart?
10. What is the slave who is being punished and tortured in the middle of the marketplace forced to do?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)