|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many princes and princesses are sent to become slaves of the Court until they should be rewarded and sent home to their ___________.
(c) Jail cells.
2. Tristan realizes he heard a number of kind words of ___________ from his previous Master, though he had still chosen to disobey.
3. Who consented to Beauty's new life as a slave according to the previous story?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her grandparents.
(d) Her parents.
4. The slaves, the Commander thought, never really knew what to expect from their new position, or else they'd never risked the Queen's ________.
5. Who was the last slave to be loaded into the card, one who had caught the attention of the Commander of the Patrol?
Short Answer Questions
1. The ___________ of the dagger entered Beauty as the Captain continued his torments with her.
2. Where was Beauty being taken at the beginning of this section of the book?
3. The Captain instructs Beauty to always kiss his ___________ when he is at the inn and she is in the room with him.
4. The Hall of ____________ was a place that Beauty had to face in her last station as a slave for her Prince.
5. Beauty was claimed as the Prince's naked ___________ slave to be taken to his Kingdom.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is happening to Tristan as he is instructed to wash each of the slave's genitals with his tongue?
2. Who does the Mistress take into bed with her after the work is done for the day?
3. What does Tristan get to do as he is serving Nicolas in the manner described in number #43?
4. What is the secret that Nicolas reveals to Tristan as they are sitting on a hillside during their trip in the countryside?
5. Why is Mistress Lockley displeased with Beauty and how does she handle this disobedience?
6. What do Tristan and Beauty talk about as they are being carried to the auction?
7. How does Nicolas surprise Tristan when he returns to the bedchamber?
8. What does Nicolas ask Tristan if he had learned as Tristan was being paraded through the street?
9. What does the tightness of the harness do to Tristan as he is prepared for the daily activities?
10. What does Beauty find herself enjoying about the Mistress as they are getting to know each other?
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)