|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Captain do as he called Beauty his slave at the end of their time together?
(a) Kiss her eyelids.
(b) Slap her face.
(c) Paddle her.
(d) Trace her face with the dagger.
2. Where were the soldiers riding close to so as to make sure they could still reach the slaves to beat them as they traveled?
(a) Wooden wheels.
(d) Carriage seat.
3. The Captain says to Beauty, "You will ________ yourself to me," when he finally speaks after looking at her.
4. Who did Beauty disobey her orders for as she watched him be one of the disgraced of the castle?
5. Tristan notices that his new Master had long and lean ___________ which grab his attention first.
Short Answer Questions
1. The slaves, the Commander thought, never really knew what to expect from their new position, or else they'd never risked the Queen's ________.
2. The Commander thinks it would have been a privilege to whip the slaves to press their lips to the Queen's ____________.
3. The Commander doesn't do anything about the way that Beauty and Tristan are behaving because ___________________.
4. What did the Captain use in order to inspect the endowments of Beauty as she was laid down?
5. What was on the sign to designate the shop where silver and gold plating was done?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Beauty do when she first sees Nicolas as she is led into his bedchamber by Prince Richard?
2. What must the slaves wear in their mouths in order to help control them further during their placement as slaves?
3. What do Tristan and Beauty talk about in relation to their roles as pleasure slaves for their owners?
4. What do Tristan and Beauty talk about as they are being carried to the auction?
5. What is happening to Tristan as he is instructed to wash each of the slave's genitals with his tongue?
6. What does Tristan have to do, according to Nicolas, before he can go to see Beauty?
7. How does Mistress Lockley handle Tristan when he is brought to the inn by Nicolas?
8. Why is Beauty jealous when the Mistress is amusing herself with all of the slaves in the grass?
9. What does Tristan admit to himself about the falling out he had with his previous Master, Lord Stefan?
10. What does Tristan have to do as Nicolas is having dinner for a number of hours?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)