Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Beauty is bound up as she is given to her new owner, thinking that it was very clever that she would be led around as though she were a little _________.
2. Tristan realizes he heard a number of kind words of ___________ from his previous Master, though he had still chosen to disobey.
3. Where were the soldiers riding close to so as to make sure they could still reach the slaves to beat them as they traveled?
(a) Wooden wheels.
(b) Carriage seat.
4. Where did the slaves at the Court sleep, unconcerned for the disobedient ones who were being taken away?
(a) The courtyard.
(b) The stable.
(c) The floor.
(d) Silken beds.
5. Beauty began to feel that beatings and paddling were become more ____________ and it seemed strange to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Mistress is going to spank Beauty _________ so that Beauty will be obedient the entire summer as this will be repeated daily.
2. Who consented to Beauty's new life as a slave according to the previous story?
3. The _________ came again paralyzing and silencing Beauty's open mouth as the lovemaking continued.
4. Tristan and Beauty are sent away to a place of ___________ instead of being in the Court.
5. In some realm, as Beauty and Tristan were making love, she felt that she was not ___________.
Short Essay Questions
1. How must Tristan and the other slaves he is with feed when they are in their stable together?
2. How does Nicolas surprise Tristan when he returns to the bedchamber?
3. What is Tristan forced to do to Nicolas, which surprisingly arouses him as he does so?
4. What does the Lord have to say about the pirates' taste in slaves during their raid?
5. What do Tristan and Beauty talk about in relation to their roles as pleasure slaves for their owners?
6. How is Tristan supposed to enter the house of Nicolas when he is brought there?
7. Why can't the slaves and other people get into the buildings of the village as the chaos breaks out?
8. What is the trouble with Beauty's feelings for the Crown Prince when they are first making love?
9. What does Beauty do when she first sees Nicolas as she is led into his bedchamber by Prince Richard?
10. What does Nicolas do as he passes Tristan in the courtyard, though none of the other slaves seems to notice?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)