|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the sometime Mistress of Beauty when she was in the Court as a slave?
2. When the people aren't able to buy a slave at the auction, they can go to the _________ to pay for some time with them.
3. Tristan asks Beauty why she decided to ___________ deliberately as they are sitting near each other.
4. In some realm, as Beauty and Tristan were making love, she felt that she was not ___________.
(a) A girl.
(b) A woman.
(d) A slave.
5. What was Beauty forced to do when she entered the room and Mistress Lockley pushed her forward?
(d) Fall on her bottom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Captain do as he called Beauty his slave at the end of their time together?
2. The Hall of ____________ was a place that Beauty had to face in her last station as a slave for her Prince.
3. The Commander doesn't do anything about the way that Beauty and Tristan are behaving because ___________________.
4. Even as he was on the auction block, Tristan thought about Beauty's __________ and questions in his mind.
5. Tristan sees as many as 8 or 10 slaves attached and harnessed to larger _____________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What must the slaves wear in their mouths in order to help control them further during their placement as slaves?
2. How does Nicolas surprise Tristan when he returns to the bedchamber?
3. What is happening to Tristan as he is instructed to wash each of the slave's genitals with his tongue?
4. Why can't the slaves and other people get into the buildings of the village as the chaos breaks out?
5. How do the slaves at the Mistress' inn go about cleaning the floor and the inside of the inn?
6. Describe the conditions the slaves are in as they are being brought to the public auction in order to be sold.
7. What do the slaves learn about the Sultan and the way that he will treat his slaves?
8. What does Tristan reveal about his relationship with the Lord Stefan when he is talking with Beauty?
9. What does Beauty do when she first sees Nicolas as she is led into his bedchamber by Prince Richard?
10. What was Tristan grateful for as he was walked through the town to his new destination?
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)