|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once Beauty is done with cleaning up the room where she and the Captain are, she will be cleaned and serve in the __________.
(c) Slave chambers.
2. Once the night with Nicolas is over, Tristan thinks that the soreness in all of his muscles and in his flesh is __________.
3. What does the Mistress apply to Tristan as he is bound to the wall during the day?
4. Who rode in the coach beside a tall man, and his/her appearance was a surprise to Tristan?
(a) Mistress Julia.
(b) Lord Stefan.
(c) Lord Richard.
(d) The Captain.
5. The Captain points it that it wasn't the severity of the beatings which made Tristan connected to the Captain, but the daily __________.
6. Prince Richard allowed Beauty to _________ a little slowly, though he eventually told her to perk up lest they be whipped.
7. Tristan tells Beauty he has found his Master who brings him into ___________ with all punishments.
8. Tristan feels as though he was emptied like a __________ when the phallus is removed from his body.
9. In the early evening, ___________ was a pony again, feeling safe in the harnesses and the position.
10. What does Tristan have to pick up in order to show his Mistress that he has a soft mouth?
11. When does the strange ritual for the new batch of slaves take place, according to Nicolas as he explains this to Tristan?
(b) May Day.
(c) Midsummer Night.
12. Tristan says that one has to __________ his Master or Mistress, but he did not feel this way about Stefan.
13. Tristan believes it ___________ Nicolas to see Tristan and Beauty to be happily together.
14. Nicolas tells Tristan, "I have never loved any _________ as I love you," when they are finally alone together.
15. Where does Beauty go when she realizes that the Mistress is upset with her and will probably punish her?
(a) The field.
(b) Under the bed.
(c) The corner.
(d) The bathroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tristan realizes that being Stefan's lover made his slave role _________ and so Tristan could not submit to him.
2. Why couldn't the Princess see Tristan when he was brought into the room?
3. Who was the slave that was missed more than any other at the court, even though the slave has to be disciplined often?
4. What did people carry their wine around in as they were walked about the village?
5. What was the food that was waiting for the slaves in the trough when they arrived back at the stables?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)