|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mistress Lockley say that the soldiers liked on Beauty when they had their way with her?
2. Tristan believes it ___________ Nicolas to see Tristan and Beauty to be happily together.
3. What color was the belt that Mistress Lockley had in her hand when she was disciplining Beauty?
4. Nicolas tells Tristan, "I have never loved any _________ as I love you," when they are finally alone together.
5. What does Tristan do as he is taking the Princess as his Mistress commands him to do?
(a) He looks at the Mistress.
(b) He looks at the Princess the whole time.
(c) He fakes his orgasm.
(d) He pretends she is Beauty.
6. What was the drink the slaves were allowed to lap up when they were eating dinner with the others?
7. Tristan talks about being on the Public Turntable again, about being ___________ even though the fear hadn't left him.
8. Nicolas kisses Tristan's ___________ quickly as he is in line with the other ponies.
9. What is between Beauty's legs as she is sleeping in her bound position?
10. Nicolas tells Beauty that she will return to her regular __________ once she leaves the room after seeing Tristan.
11. What did people carry their wine around in as they were walked about the village?
12. When does the strange ritual for the new batch of slaves take place, according to Nicolas as he explains this to Tristan?
(c) May Day.
(d) Midsummer Night.
13. The Whipping Master calls out to Tristan to, "Snap those _________" as he is being punished.
14. When Tristan is on display in the house, he is ordered to be ___________ properly, by the Mistress.
(a) Turned out.
(c) Gazing downward.
15. Only vaguely was Beauty aware of the ____________ being jerked by the Captain as she was sleeping.
(d) Bell chain.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years had Jerard already been a slave in the village, according to his own admission?
2. Richard tied the Mistress' ____________ as Beauty finally woke up after their sexual encounter.
3. The Captain realized that ___________ had been Tristan's lover when he was at the castle.
4. The Captain points it that it wasn't the severity of the beatings which made Tristan connected to the Captain, but the daily __________.
5. Who was the handsomest of princes from the castle who was taking a turn on the Public Turntable as Tristan was bathed?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)