|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tristan do as he is taking the Princess as his Mistress commands him to do?
(a) He looks at the Princess the whole time.
(b) He pretends she is Beauty.
(c) He looks at the Mistress.
(d) He fakes his orgasm.
2. Tristan started to ___________, weary and desperate from the exertions and the starvation of his loins.
3. The Whipping Master calls out to Tristan to, "Snap those _________" as he is being punished.
4. Once the night with Nicolas is over, Tristan thinks that the soreness in all of his muscles and in his flesh is __________.
5. When Tristan is on display in the house, he is ordered to be ___________ properly, by the Mistress.
(b) Gazing downward.
(c) Turned out.
6. What does Mistress Lockley say that the soldiers liked on Beauty when they had their way with her?
7. What does Tristan have to pick up in order to show his Mistress that he has a soft mouth?
8. Nicolas tells Tristan, "I have never loved any _________ as I love you," when they are finally alone together.
9. The Captain points it that it wasn't the severity of the beatings which made Tristan connected to the Captain, but the daily __________.
10. The Captain realized that ___________ had been Tristan's lover when he was at the castle.
(d) The Queen.
11. Why couldn't the Princess see Tristan when he was brought into the room?
(a) She wasn't looking up.
(c) She did.
(d) She was turned the other way.
12. The Captain describes ____________ as one of the wildest slaves he's known, broke and ran through the forest when the slave was ordered to strip.
13. What does the Mistress apply to Tristan as he is bound to the wall during the day?
14. Jerard admits that he now feels the most proud when he is _____________ for his Mistress.
15. What does Nicolas bring to the bed where he and Tristan will be lying down?
(b) A knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the early evening, ___________ was a pony again, feeling safe in the harnesses and the position.
2. While Tristan has already been with the Princess in the tent, he realizes his ____________ has redoubled upon going to his Master.
3. Who was the one who tended to the fire when Master Nicolas and Tristan were in the forest?
4. Who was the handsomest of princes from the castle who was taking a turn on the Public Turntable as Tristan was bathed?
5. Who does Mistress Lockley kiss which makes Beauty feel jealous of this other slave's position?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)