|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tristan do as he is taking the Princess as his Mistress commands him to do?
(a) He pretends she is Beauty.
(b) He fakes his orgasm.
(c) He looks at the Mistress.
(d) He looks at the Princess the whole time.
2. Once the night with Nicolas is over, Tristan thinks that the soreness in all of his muscles and in his flesh is __________.
3. Tristan is awakened and pulled from the bed by one the servants at _______________ of the day.
(a) Mid morning.
(c) Early morning.
4. The Captain learns that all the ___________ are back, except for one, which alarms him and causes him to ask why not.
5. In the early evening, ___________ was a pony again, feeling safe in the harnesses and the position.
6. Jerard admits that he now feels the most proud when he is _____________ for his Mistress.
7. Tristan started to ___________, weary and desperate from the exertions and the starvation of his loins.
8. Tristan felt the first real panic when the ______ was fitted over his head and over his shoulders.
9. The Master was wearing a doublet of __________ velvet with fancy balloon sleeves and looked like a Prince.
10. What was the drink the slaves were allowed to lap up when they were eating dinner with the others?
11. Only vaguely was Beauty aware of the ____________ being jerked by the Captain as she was sleeping.
(b) Bell chain.
12. What does Beauty notice is different as she is walking in the village, though Richard tells her to be quiet?
13. What is Nicolas going to allow Tristan to do in order to make him happy?
(a) Go to the court.
(b) Return home.
(c) Run away.
(d) See Beauty.
14. Why couldn't the Princess see Tristan when he was brought into the room?
(a) She was turned the other way.
(b) She did.
(d) She wasn't looking up.
15. What did Tristan hasten to do when he was with his Master at the beginning of this section?
(a) Clean his fingers.
(b) Kiss his hand.
(c) Bathe him.
(d) Tie his boots.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color was the belt that Mistress Lockley had in her hand when she was disciplining Beauty?
2. Beauty realizes that in the morning the Mistress will __________ her, just as she does with all of the slaves.
3. What was Tristan's Master doing when he entered the bedroom of his Master?
4. What does the Mistress apply to Tristan as he is bound to the wall during the day?
5. Who is the runaway that Beauty tells Tristan about, though she seems to want to be captured in the same way?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)