|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Master was wearing a doublet of __________ velvet with fancy balloon sleeves and looked like a Prince.
2. The words that Jerard shares with Tristan unnerve him, but at the same time, he realizes that he also ____________ what he is saying.
3. What did people carry their wine around in as they were walked about the village?
4. What does Mistress Lockley say that the soldiers liked on Beauty when they had their way with her?
5. What color was the belt that Mistress Lockley had in her hand when she was disciplining Beauty?
6. What does Tristan finally answer that he felt when he was subjected to all of the tortures and the roles?
7. What did Tristan hasten to do when he was with his Master at the beginning of this section?
(a) Clean his fingers.
(b) Bathe him.
(c) Kiss his hand.
(d) Tie his boots.
8. Tristan started to ___________, weary and desperate from the exertions and the starvation of his loins.
9. Nicolas asks Tristan if Tristan hates him for having him __________ at the public turntable.
10. All Beauty could think of was Tristan telling her it would take a lot of _________ to be bad all the time.
11. Richard wants to take what off of the Mistress when he is taken with Beauty up to her bedroom?
(a) Mistress' shirt.
(b) His clothing.
(c) Mistress' boots.
(d) Beauty's clothing.
12. What does Tristan have to pick up in order to show his Mistress that he has a soft mouth?
13. Jerard admits that he now feels the most proud when he is _____________ for his Mistress.
14. Tristan tells Beauty he has found his Master who brings him into ___________ with all punishments.
15. What is between Beauty's legs as she is sleeping in her bound position?
Short Answer Questions
1. A slave brings out a large bowl and sets it on the ground for the slaves to lap out of. What is in the bowl?
2. Tristan talks about being on the Public Turntable again, about being ___________ even though the fear hadn't left him.
3. How many years had Jerard already been a slave in the village, according to his own admission?
4. What does the Mistress apply to Tristan as he is bound to the wall during the day?
5. Nicolas tells Tristan that ___________ is up to become a slave for the next year, in accordance with the ritual.
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)