|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Beauty is described by the Captain as a naked, ravenous ___________ that foments the passion in him dangerously.
2. Tristan immediately asks if Nicolas will ___________ outright, though Nicolas tells him to consider what he is saying.
(a) Free him.
(b) Leave with him.
(c) Commit to him.
(d) Buy him.
3. While Tristan has already been with the Princess in the tent, he realizes his ____________ has redoubled upon going to his Master.
4. All Beauty could think of was Tristan telling her it would take a lot of _________ to be bad all the time.
5. Beauty realizes that in the morning the Mistress will __________ her, just as she does with all of the slaves.
6. Tristan realizes that being Stefan's lover made his slave role _________ and so Tristan could not submit to him.
(c) A sham.
7. Tristan feels as though he was emptied like a __________ when the phallus is removed from his body.
8. What does Beauty notice is different as she is walking in the village, though Richard tells her to be quiet?
9. Once Beauty is done with cleaning up the room where she and the Captain are, she will be cleaned and serve in the __________.
(b) Slave chambers.
10. In a moment of pure madness, Tristan realizes he wants the Captain to take him to the place of ________________.
(a) Beauty's room.
(b) The stables.
(c) The Court.
(d) Public Punishment.
11. Only vaguely was Beauty aware of the ____________ being jerked by the Captain as she was sleeping.
(a) Bell chain.
12. Who is the man with the green eyes who took Tristan from his homeland, the man Tristan recognizes instantly?
13. In the early evening, ___________ was a pony again, feeling safe in the harnesses and the position.
14. What did people carry their wine around in as they were walked about the village?
15. What does Tristan do as he is taking the Princess as his Mistress commands him to do?
(a) He fakes his orgasm.
(b) He looks at the Mistress.
(c) He pretends she is Beauty.
(d) He looks at the Princess the whole time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mistress Lockley kiss which makes Beauty feel jealous of this other slave's position?
2. What does Mistress Lockley say that the soldiers liked on Beauty when they had their way with her?
3. Who was the one who tended to the fire when Master Nicolas and Tristan were in the forest?
4. After the beating, who does Tristan kneel before and hear the command for him to follow to the road along the ramparts.
5. Richard wants to take what off of the Mistress when he is taken with Beauty up to her bedroom?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)