|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who consented to Beauty's new life as a slave according to the previous story?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her grandparents.
(c) Her parents.
(d) Her husband.
2. The slave must always enter the house on ______________ without begin told, according to Nicolas.
(a) The front stoop.
(b) Their Master's knee.
(c) The saddle.
(d) Their hands and knees.
3. Nicolas believes that Tristan would have gone for ____________ the price if he had gone later on in the auction.
(b) Three times.
(c) Ten times.
(d) Four times.
4. Beauty began to feel that beatings and paddling were become more ____________ and it seemed strange to her.
5. What did Tristan remove from himself as he and Beauty were sitting in the cart together?
(a) His leather gag.
(b) His clothing.
(c) His handcuffs.
(d) His hat.
6. The _________ came again paralyzing and silencing Beauty's open mouth as the lovemaking continued.
7. The slave hanging on the front of the inn hung like ripe _________ from a shingle, perking up when the Mistress arrived.
8. The woman she was with was walking so fast that Beauty had to ________, even if she didn't want to.
9. What did the Captain use in order to inspect the endowments of Beauty as she was laid down?
(a) Gloved hands.
(b) A knife.
(c) His sword.
(d) A knife handle.
10. There was also a disobedient slave when Beauty was with the Queen. His name was Prince ___________.
11. How long had Sleeping Beauty been sleeping when she was awakened from her slumber?
12. Beauty realized that it did not matter if she walked to the the platform and the turntable in ____________.
13. The question that torments Tristan is: Is it not easier to __________ than to choose not to?
14. The Captain's mouth sucked the ___________ out of Beauty as they made love together for the first time in this section.
15. The Hall of ____________ was a place that Beauty had to face in her last station as a slave for her Prince.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are the eyes of the Captain, as Beauty finds out when she looks up into his face?
2. It had been _________ to be the playthings of the Court, to be the object of relentless attention, according to the book.
3. Tristan clung to the _________ memory of Beauty's exquisite face and the flashing of disobedience in her eyes.
4. When Beauty become accustomed to the shadows in the room, she realized there were many other ___________ there.
5. The Commander doesn't do anything about the way that Beauty and Tristan are behaving because ___________________.
This section contains 467 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)