|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Commander thinks it would have been a privilege to whip the slaves to press their lips to the Queen's ____________.
2. Where did Mistress Lockley force Beauty to go up to when she took her out and dried her hair?
(a) A stable.
(b) A kitchen.
(c) A dressing room.
(d) A stair behind a fireplace.
3. What was Beauty forced to do when she entered the room and Mistress Lockley pushed her forward?
(b) Fall on her bottom.
4. Tristan tells Beauty that he disobeyed his Master because about a year ago, in another land, Lord Stefan and he were ___________.
5. What was on the sign to designate the shop where silver and gold plating was done?
(b) A slave.
(c) Silver cup.
(d) Gold cup.
6. Many princes and princesses are sent to become slaves of the Court until they should be rewarded and sent home to their ___________.
(a) Jail cells.
7. Beauty began to feel that beatings and paddling were become more ____________ and it seemed strange to her.
8. Who was the last slave to be loaded into the card, one who had caught the attention of the Commander of the Patrol?
9. Beauty was claimed as the Prince's naked ___________ slave to be taken to his Kingdom.
10. Even as he was on the auction block, Tristan thought about Beauty's __________ and questions in his mind.
11. Tristan ended up being sold to Nicolas, the Queen's ______________, when he was at the auction.
12. The Mistress is going to spank Beauty _________ so that Beauty will be obedient the entire summer as this will be repeated daily.
13. Tristan sees as many as 8 or 10 slaves attached and harnessed to larger _____________.
14. The slaves, the Commander thought, never really knew what to expect from their new position, or else they'd never risked the Queen's ________.
15. What is the first thing Tristan sees as he moves into a new room with oil lamps and is told to remain still?
(b) A bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Captain use in order to inspect the endowments of Beauty as she was laid down?
2. What was just fading out of the morning sky as the slaves were traveling in the cart to their new home?
3. Tristan tells Beauty, "In the end, they will _________ over us," as they are moving along in the cart.
4. The _________ came again paralyzing and silencing Beauty's open mouth as the lovemaking continued.
5. Beauty almost screamed with ___________ when the dagger is used on and inside of her.
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)