|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Beauty was claimed as the Prince's naked ___________ slave to be taken to his Kingdom.
2. The Mistress is going to spank Beauty _________ so that Beauty will be obedient the entire summer as this will be repeated daily.
3. The slaves were now being condemned to hard labor and cruel use by the ___________ people.
(d) Most dignified.
4. When Nicolas is telling Tristan how to match, he tells him, "Pick up your __________ and hold your head high and back."
5. The Hall of ____________ was a place that Beauty had to face in her last station as a slave for her Prince.
6. What is the first way in which Beauty thinks of her new Mistress as she is being led away from the auction block?
(a) Crazy women.
(b) Rich Courtesan.
(c) Madame of Ill Repute.
(d) Rich innkeeper.
7. When the people aren't able to buy a slave at the auction, they can go to the _________ to pay for some time with them.
8. How were Beauty's protests silenced during the experience with the Captain?
(a) He choked her.
(b) He kissed her.
(c) He gagged her.
(d) She simply chose not to talk.
9. Tristan is warned that if he does not obey orders, then he will be strapped on the ________________.
(a) Public Turntable.
10. The ___________ of the dagger entered Beauty as the Captain continued his torments with her.
11. What did the Captain do as he called Beauty his slave at the end of their time together?
(a) Slap her face.
(b) Kiss her eyelids.
(c) Trace her face with the dagger.
(d) Paddle her.
12. What was the ordeal that Beauty had to face in her previous station as a slave in the Court?
(a) Black Death.
(b) Grazing Manacle.
(c) Bridle Path.
(d) Truth Torture.
13. What does Mistress Lockley want the man to get for her when Beauty first arrives at the inn?
(b) Wooden paddle.
(d) More leather straps.
14. What color are the eyes of the Captain, as Beauty finds out when she looks up into his face?
15. The most magnificent sign was that of the Sign of the __________, as Beauty sees the various signs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Beauty being taken at the beginning of this section of the book?
2. Who was the sometime Mistress of Beauty when she was in the Court as a slave?
3. Tristan notices that his new Master had long and lean ___________ which grab his attention first.
4. There was also a disobedient slave when Beauty was with the Queen. His name was Prince ___________.
5. Where did the slaves at the Court sleep, unconcerned for the disobedient ones who were being taken away?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)