Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Beauty is bound up as she is given to her new owner, thinking that it was very clever that she would be led around as though she were a little _________.
2. Tristan realizes he heard a number of kind words of ___________ from his previous Master, though he had still chosen to disobey.
3. Where were the soldiers riding close to so as to make sure they could still reach the slaves to beat them as they traveled?
(a) Wooden wheels.
(b) Carriage seat.
4. Where did the slaves at the Court sleep, unconcerned for the disobedient ones who were being taken away?
(a) The courtyard.
(b) The stable.
(c) The floor.
(d) Silken beds.
5. Beauty began to feel that beatings and paddling were become more ____________ and it seemed strange to her.
6. The Mistress is going to spank Beauty _________ so that Beauty will be obedient the entire summer as this will be repeated daily.
7. Who consented to Beauty's new life as a slave according to the previous story?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her grandparents.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her parents.
8. The _________ came again paralyzing and silencing Beauty's open mouth as the lovemaking continued.
9. Tristan and Beauty are sent away to a place of ___________ instead of being in the Court.
(a) Ill repute.
(c) Harsh labor.
10. In some realm, as Beauty and Tristan were making love, she felt that she was not ___________.
(b) A woman.
(c) A slave.
(d) A girl.
11. Who did Beauty disobey her orders for as she watched him be one of the disgraced of the castle?
12. When Beauty become accustomed to the shadows in the room, she realized there were many other ___________ there.
(c) Naked slaves.
13. The Mistress wants Beauty to whimper with ___________ for her supper when she gets it and to lick her plate clean.
14. Beauty realizes the slaves are beginning to look normal to her; one cleaned a ______________ on her hands and knees.
(b) Shop window.
15. The ___________ of the dagger entered Beauty as the Captain continued his torments with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tristan sees as many as 8 or 10 slaves attached and harnessed to larger _____________.
2. The slaves were now being condemned to hard labor and cruel use by the ___________ people.
3. What was just fading out of the morning sky as the slaves were traveling in the cart to their new home?
4. Tristan tells Beauty, "In the end, they will _________ over us," as they are moving along in the cart.
5. What did the Captain use in order to inspect the endowments of Beauty as she was laid down?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)