|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tristan and Beauty are sent away to a place of ___________ instead of being in the Court.
(a) Ill repute.
(d) Harsh labor.
2. What is the first thing Tristan sees as he moves into a new room with oil lamps and is told to remain still?
(c) A bed.
3. What was at the end of the phallus that Tristan is going to wear during his time as a slave?
(b) A flag.
(c) A sign.
(d) Horse tail.
4. Where is Beauty going to be taken during her journey away from the Court?
(a) To the auction block.
(b) To the graveyard.
(c) To the Sultan.
(d) To a farm.
5. The Mistress wants Beauty to whimper with ___________ for her supper when she gets it and to lick her plate clean.
6. Beauty realized that it did not matter if she walked to the the platform and the turntable in ____________.
7. The slave hanging on the front of the inn hung like ripe _________ from a shingle, perking up when the Mistress arrived.
8. What color are the eyes of Nicolas, as Tristan discovers when he is stopped with a new order?
9. Who does Beauty get to travel with as she is brought to her new place of enslavement?
10. Beauty began to feel that beatings and paddling were become more ____________ and it seemed strange to her.
11. What did Tristan remove from himself as he and Beauty were sitting in the cart together?
(a) His hat.
(b) His handcuffs.
(c) His leather gag.
(d) His clothing.
12. The most magnificent sign was that of the Sign of the __________, as Beauty sees the various signs.
13. The Mistress is going to spank Beauty _________ so that Beauty will be obedient the entire summer as this will be repeated daily.
14. Who was the last slave to be loaded into the card, one who had caught the attention of the Commander of the Patrol?
15. There was also a disobedient slave when Beauty was with the Queen. His name was Prince ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What begins to take Beauty to her new place of enslavement as the opening chapter ends?
2. Where is the auction block in the new village where the slaves are being taken?
3. Tristan notices that his new Master had long and lean ___________ which grab his attention first.
4. Who consented to Beauty's new life as a slave according to the previous story?
5. How long had Sleeping Beauty been sleeping when she was awakened from her slumber?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)