|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How were Beauty's protests silenced during the experience with the Captain?
(a) She simply chose not to talk.
(b) He kissed her.
(c) He choked her.
(d) He gagged her.
2. There was also a disobedient slave when Beauty was with the Queen. His name was Prince ___________.
3. Beauty was claimed as the Prince's naked ___________ slave to be taken to his Kingdom.
4. What was on the sign to designate the shop where silver and gold plating was done?
(a) Silver cup.
(b) Gold cup.
(c) A slave.
5. Who was the sometime Mistress of Beauty when she was in the Court as a slave?
6. Where was Beauty being taken at the beginning of this section of the book?
(d) Auction block.
7. What was Beauty forced to do when she entered the room and Mistress Lockley pushed her forward?
(d) Fall on her bottom.
8. Beauty began to experience a mounting passion to _____________ her Mistress and her Master.
9. The _________ came again paralyzing and silencing Beauty's open mouth as the lovemaking continued.
10. Tristan sees as many as 8 or 10 slaves attached and harnessed to larger _____________.
11. Who consented to Beauty's new life as a slave according to the previous story?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her parents.
(c) Her grandparents.
(d) Her husband.
12. What was the ordeal that Beauty had to face in her previous station as a slave in the Court?
(a) Black Death.
(b) Bridle Path.
(c) Grazing Manacle.
(d) Truth Torture.
13. What does the auctioneer compare Beauty's hair to as he is describing her to the crowd?
(a) Rapturous yellow.
(b) Golden coins.
(d) Spun gold.
14. What does Mistress Lockley want the man to get for her when Beauty first arrives at the inn?
(b) Wooden paddle.
(d) More leather straps.
15. When Beauty become accustomed to the shadows in the room, she realized there were many other ___________ there.
(a) Naked slaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Commander doesn't do anything about the way that Beauty and Tristan are behaving because ___________________.
2. When the people aren't able to buy a slave at the auction, they can go to the _________ to pay for some time with them.
3. The Captain says to Beauty, "You will ________ yourself to me," when he finally speaks after looking at her.
4. The way Mistress Lockley ___________ made Beauty interested in her and engaged by her.
5. Who does Beauty get to travel with as she is brought to her new place of enslavement?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)