|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tristan immediately asks if Nicolas will ___________ outright, though Nicolas tells him to consider what he is saying.
(a) Leave with him.
(b) Commit to him.
(c) Free him.
(d) Buy him.
2. The Captain describes ____________ as one of the wildest slaves he's known, broke and ran through the forest when the slave was ordered to strip.
3. Tristan and Beauty are sent away to a place of ___________ instead of being in the Court.
(a) Ill repute.
(b) Harsh labor.
4. While Tristan has already been with the Princess in the tent, he realizes his ____________ has redoubled upon going to his Master.
5. What was the drink the slaves were allowed to lap up when they were eating dinner with the others?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Mistress apply to Tristan as he is bound to the wall during the day?
2. Tristan asks Beauty why she decided to ___________ deliberately as they are sitting near each other.
3. What is Tristan to be whipped for when he is taken for shipping, according to Nicolas?
4. The slave must always enter the house on ______________ without begin told, according to Nicolas.
5. The slaves were now being condemned to hard labor and cruel use by the ___________ people.
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)