|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Master was wearing a doublet of __________ velvet with fancy balloon sleeves and looked like a Prince.
2. When Nicolas is telling Tristan how to match, he tells him, "Pick up your __________ and hold your head high and back."
3. The Captain points it that it wasn't the severity of the beatings which made Tristan connected to the Captain, but the daily __________.
4. All year, the villagers would ___________ just to have the chance to purchase a slave during the auction.
(a) Wait in line.
(b) Save their money.
(c) Sleep in.
(d) Come from other towns.
5. For how many gold pieces is Beauty sold when she is put up for auction in the village?
(a) 100 gold pieces.
(b) 20 gold pieces.
(c) 10 gold pieces.
(d) 27 gold pieces.
Short Answer Questions
1. Once the night with Nicolas is over, Tristan thinks that the soreness in all of his muscles and in his flesh is __________.
2. What color are the eyes of the Captain, as Beauty finds out when she looks up into his face?
3. Tristan sees as many as 8 or 10 slaves attached and harnessed to larger _____________.
4. What does Beauty bring upon herself as she watched another slave be punished for his actions?
5. The Mistress lets Tristan know that it will be rare for them to leave the ___________ unplugged.
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)