|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Beauty realizes the slaves are beginning to look normal to her; one cleaned a ______________ on her hands and knees.
(d) Shop window.
2. Who is the man with the green eyes who took Tristan from his homeland, the man Tristan recognizes instantly?
3. Jerard admits that he now feels the most proud when he is _____________ for his Mistress.
4. For how many gold pieces is Beauty sold when she is put up for auction in the village?
(a) 20 gold pieces.
(b) 100 gold pieces.
(c) 27 gold pieces.
(d) 10 gold pieces.
5. Who was the sometime Mistress of Beauty when she was in the Court as a slave?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years had Jerard already been a slave in the village, according to his own admission?
2. Beauty also became infatuated with the Queen's exquisite slave, Prince ____________.
3. Who was the handsomest of princes from the castle who was taking a turn on the Public Turntable as Tristan was bathed?
4. A slave brings out a large bowl and sets it on the ground for the slaves to lap out of. What is in the bowl?
5. The most magnificent sign was that of the Sign of the __________, as Beauty sees the various signs.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)