|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the soldiers riding close to so as to make sure they could still reach the slaves to beat them as they traveled?
(a) Carriage seat.
(b) Wooden wheels.
2. Beauty is bound up as she is given to her new owner, thinking that it was very clever that she would be led around as though she were a little _________.
3. Who was the sometime Mistress of Beauty when she was in the Court as a slave?
4. Where did the slaves at the Court sleep, unconcerned for the disobedient ones who were being taken away?
(a) The stable.
(b) The floor.
(c) The courtyard.
(d) Silken beds.
5. Beauty began to feel that beatings and paddling were become more ____________ and it seemed strange to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does someone shout as Beauty is being described and tormented on the block? "Sell her into the ________!"
2. Who does Beauty get to travel with as she is brought to her new place of enslavement?
3. The Commander doesn't do anything about the way that Beauty and Tristan are behaving because ___________________.
4. All year, the villagers would ___________ just to have the chance to purchase a slave during the auction.
5. The Hall of ____________ was a place that Beauty had to face in her last station as a slave for her Prince.
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)