|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 24-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The slave must always enter the house on ______________ without begin told, according to Nicolas.
(a) Their Master's knee.
(b) The saddle.
(c) Their hands and knees.
(d) The front stoop.
2. Where did Mistress Lockley force Beauty to go up to when she took her out and dried her hair?
(a) A stair behind a fireplace.
(b) A dressing room.
(c) A stable.
(d) A kitchen.
3. What was the food that was waiting for the slaves in the trough when they arrived back at the stables?
4. Who is the runaway that Beauty tells Tristan about, though she seems to want to be captured in the same way?
5. Tristan clung to the _________ memory of Beauty's exquisite face and the flashing of disobedience in her eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nicolas offer Tristan to drink as they are talking in the bedroom together?
2. The Mistress wants Beauty to whimper with ___________ for her supper when she gets it and to lick her plate clean.
3. Beauty began to feel that beatings and paddling were become more ____________ and it seemed strange to her.
4. Beauty realizes the slaves are beginning to look normal to her; one cleaned a ______________ on her hands and knees.
5. What was the ordeal that Beauty had to face in her previous station as a slave in the Court?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)