|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Beauty realized that it did not matter if she walked to the the platform and the turntable in ____________.
2. Beauty realizes the slaves are beginning to look normal to her; one cleaned a ______________ on her hands and knees.
(b) Shop window.
3. Where did Mistress Lockley force Beauty to go up to when she took her out and dried her hair?
(a) A stair behind a fireplace.
(b) A stable.
(c) A dressing room.
(d) A kitchen.
4. The ___________ of the dagger entered Beauty as the Captain continued his torments with her.
5. Where were the soldiers riding close to so as to make sure they could still reach the slaves to beat them as they traveled?
(b) Carriage seat.
(c) Wooden wheels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beauty bring upon herself as she watched another slave be punished for his actions?
2. It had been _________ to be the playthings of the Court, to be the object of relentless attention, according to the book.
3. The Mistress is going to spank Beauty _________ so that Beauty will be obedient the entire summer as this will be repeated daily.
4. Tristan tells Beauty, "In the end, they will _________ over us," as they are moving along in the cart.
5. How were Beauty's protests silenced during the experience with the Captain?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)