|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 15-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was on the sign to designate the shop where silver and gold plating was done?
(a) Gold cup.
(c) A slave.
(d) Silver cup.
2. For how many gold pieces is Beauty sold when she is put up for auction in the village?
(a) 100 gold pieces.
(b) 10 gold pieces.
(c) 27 gold pieces.
(d) 20 gold pieces.
3. The way Mistress Lockley ___________ made Beauty interested in her and engaged by her.
4. The slave hanging on the front of the inn hung like ripe _________ from a shingle, perking up when the Mistress arrived.
5. Even as he was on the auction block, Tristan thought about Beauty's __________ and questions in his mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Captain do as he called Beauty his slave at the end of their time together?
2. Beauty is bound up as she is given to her new owner, thinking that it was very clever that she would be led around as though she were a little _________.
3. It had been _________ to be the playthings of the Court, to be the object of relentless attention, according to the book.
4. Tristan ended up being sold to Nicolas, the Queen's ______________, when he was at the auction.
5. The Captain's mouth sucked the ___________ out of Beauty as they made love together for the first time in this section.
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)