Prologue: The Story Thus Far
1. How long had Sleeping Beauty been sleeping when she was awakened from her slumber?
2. Beauty was claimed as the Prince's naked ___________ slave to be taken to his Kingdom.
3. Who consented to Beauty's new life as a slave according to the previous story?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her parents.
(c) Her grandparents.
(d) Her brother.
4. Many princes and princesses are sent to become slaves of the Court until they should be rewarded and sent home to their ___________.
(d) Jail cells.
5. Which slave was the undisputed favorite of the Prince, according to the opening of the book?
6. Who was the sometime Mistress of Beauty when she was in the Court as a slave?
7. What was the ordeal that Beauty had to face in her previous station as a slave in the Court?
(a) Black Death.
(b) Truth Torture.
(c) Grazing Manacle.
(d) Bridle Path.
This section contains 4,193 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)