Chapter abstracts are short descriptions of events that occur in each chapter. They highlight major plot events and detail the important relationships and characteristics of characters and objects. The Chapter Abstracts can be used to review what the students have read, or to prepare the students for what they will read. Hand the abstracts out in class as a study guide, or use them as a "key" for a class discussion. They are relatively brief, but can serve to be an excellent refresher of the text for either a student or teacher.
Prologue: The Story Thus Far Abstract
* The Crown Prince has saved Beauty.
* Beauty is put on a cart to be taken to auction where she will be sold.
Parts 1-3 Abstract
* Beauty, Tristan, and the others are driven to the auction.
* Tristan and Beauty talk about their slave lives.
* The slaves are told to run to...
This section contains 724 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)