Prologue: The Story Thus Far
* The Crown Prince has saved Beauty.
* Beauty is put on a cart to be taken to auction where she will be sold.
* Beauty, Tristan, and the others are driven to the auction.
* Tristan and Beauty talk about their slave lives.
* The slaves are told to run to the center of town, being paddled as they run.
* The rules of the Spring Auction are presented by the Commander of the Patrol.
* Beauty is humiliated while in front of everyone.
* Beauty is sold to the innkeeper.
* Mistress Lockley explains the rules to Beauty.
* Beauty is taken to an open shed where the slaves sleep.
* Roger speaks with Beauty.
* Beauty resists the Captain of the Guard and he forced himself on her.
* The Captain claims Beauty as his slave.
* Beauty sees the many tortures a slave has to endure in...
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)