Prologue: The Story Thus Far
• The Crown Prince has saved Beauty.
• Beauty is put on a cart to be taken to auction where she will be sold.
• Beauty, Tristan, and the others are driven to the auction.
• Tristan and Beauty talk about their slave lives.
• The slaves are told to run to the center of town, being paddled as they run.
• The rules of the Spring Auction are presented by the Commander of the Patrol.
• Beauty is humiliated while in front of everyone.
• Beauty is sold to the innkeeper.
• Mistress Lockley explains the rules to Beauty.
• Beauty is taken to an open shed where the slaves sleep.
• Roger speaks with Beauty.
• Beauty resists the Captain of the Guard and he forced himself on her.
• The Captain claims Beauty as his slave.
• Beauty sees the many tortures a slave has to endure in...
This section contains 724 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)