|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the women transform into after "The Wedding Song"?
(d) Beauty Queens.
2. In the Guerrillera and Women's song, who will sweep the floor?
3. What does Senorita 2 say the Man did every weekend?
(a) Kissed her.
(b) Took her on a trip.
(c) Bought her flowers.
(d) Serenaded her.
4. What music plays as the Senoritas pray?
(a) A salsa.
(b) Rock music.
(c) A tango.
(d) Choir music.
5. What does the Guerrillera say they must do before the revolt?
(a) Tell the husbands they're leaving.
(b) Get married.
(c) Have babies.
(d) Make the menudo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Catch Woman 1's method of catching a man?
2. What does the girl begin to play by herself in the Martyr scene?
3. What does the "light in her eyes" symbolize in the Martyr scene?
4. What does the Guerrillera sing the women will no longer be in the song?
5. What is name of the woman who jumps in the song sung by the Senoritas in Act 2?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)