|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Honey, don't you think nuclear disarmament is our only hope for survival"?
(a) Catch Woman 2.
(b) The Girl.
(c) The Midwife.
(d) Don Jose.
2. How many children does the Man tell the Researcher he has?
3. Where does Daughter 1 say she read about sex?
(b) Elle magazine.
(d) The Bible.
4. What do the women transform into after "The Wedding Song"?
(d) Beauty Queens.
5. How far is the field where the Man's wife brings him lunch every day?
(a) Five kilometers.
(b) Ten kilometers.
(c) One kilometer.
(d) Three kilometers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Father tell the Daughter when she asks to go out?
2. Who says, "I don't live for myself. I live for my husband and my children. A woman's work is never done"?
3. Where does the Son say he is going?
4. What does Catch Woman 3 give to the Man?
5. Where does the Researcher say she's from?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)