|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does the Man tell the Researcher that his wife goes to bed?
(a) Ten p.m.
(b) Nine p.m.
(d) Five p.m.
2. What does Daughter 2 tell the Mother?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She is getting married.
(c) She is dying.
(d) She is leaving.
3. What does Mother say about being a woman?
(a) It is a dangerous, deadly adventure.
(b) It is a glorious thing.
(c) It is a joy.
(d) It is a sin.
4. What does Senorita 2 compare the loneliness of the Man to?
(a) A cowboy.
(b) A stray cat.
(c) A snake.
(d) A stray dog.
5. What do the women take and put on from the basket of the Chaperone?
(c) Wigs with rollers.
(d) Wedding gowns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is name of the woman who jumps in the song sung by the Senoritas in Act 2?
2. Who enters and orders the women to stop lamenting in the Martyr scene?
3. How far is the field where the Man's wife brings him lunch every day?
4. Who won't let the Girl dance with the Man?
5. What does the "light in her eyes" symbolize in the Martyr scene?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)