|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catch Woman 3 say is a very powerful weapon?
2. What song plays as the Girl and the Daughter enter in Act 2?
(a) "Senorita Beauty Song."
(b) "Dolphins by the Beach."
(c) "Love Among the Waves."
(d) "Postcards from the Edge."
3. What do the Catch Women say they do it all for?
4. What does the Wife ask the Husband if she can buy?
(b) An umbrella.
(c) A vase.
(d) A dress.
5. Who won't let the Girl dance with the Man?
(a) The Chaperone.
(b) The Father.
(c) Senorita 2.
(d) The Mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Senoritas and the Nun do after Senorita 2 says she did it "all the way"?
2. Who enters and orders the women to stop lamenting in the Martyr scene?
3. Why does Martyr 2 hold her side in pain?
4. What music plays as the Senoritas pray?
5. What does the Researcher introduce herself as to the Man?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)