|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the MC, what have the pageant contestants given?
(a) Their love.
(b) Their experience.
(c) Their womanhood.
(d) Their all.
2. What do the Catch Women say they do it all for?
3. Who does Senorita 3 say the Man said the same things to?
(a) Herself, her sister, and her best friend.
(b) Her daughter and her sister.
(c) Her mother and her sister.
(d) Her mother and her best friend.
4. What happens to the Nun at the end of the church scene?
(a) She laughs.
(b) She runs away.
(c) She weeps.
(d) She faints.
5. What does the Daughter ask the Mother for permission to do?
(a) Go on a date.
(b) Go to a dance.
(c) Go out and play.
(d) Go to a wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Daughter say the tree is full of to her Mother?
2. Who welcomes the audience back after the intermission?
3. Who does the Mother say she's placed all her hopes in?
4. Where does Daughter 1 say she read about sex?
5. What does the Nun tell the Girl to close her eyes and pores to?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)