|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "I don't live for myself. I live for my husband and my children. A woman's work is never done"?
(b) Martyr 2.
2. What does the Daughter want to look at?
(a) The sky.
(b) The ocean.
(c) The city.
(d) The fields.
3. Who says, "Let your blood erase your sinful thoughts! You may still be saved"?
(a) The Father.
(b) The Nun.
(c) The Priest.
(d) The Mother.
4. What does the Son tell the Mother about his girlfriend?
(a) She's pregnant.
(b) She's married him.
(c) She's left him.
(d) She's died.
5. What does the Guerrillera sing the women will no longer be in the song?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Senorita 2 say the Man did every weekend?
2. How far is the field where the Man's wife brings him lunch every day?
3. What does the Guerrillera say there will be tonight?
4. According to the MC, what have the pageant contestants given?
5. What does the "light in her eyes" symbolize in the Martyr scene?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)