|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catch Woman 3 say is a very powerful weapon?
2. In the Guerrillera and Women's song, who is "fat and pregnant"?
3. Who does Martyr 3 say "never worried about forced sterilization or torture in Argentina or minimum wages"?
(a) The Virgin Mary.
(b) Mary Magdelene.
(d) Mother Teresa.
4. Who "catches" the Man and exits with him of the Catch Women?
(a) Catch Woman 1.
(b) Catch Woman 4.
(c) Catch Woman 2.
(d) Catch Woman 3.
5. Who says, "Such metaphysics. Women should not worry about philosophical matters. That's for men"?
(b) Martryr 2.
(d) The Girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daughter 2 tell the Mother?
2. What does Catch Woman 2 say women can't be?
3. What does the Nun tell the Girl to close her eyes and pores to?
4. Who talks about the light in her eyes in the Martyr scene?
5. What is Catch Woman 1's method of catching a man?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)