Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Such metaphysics. Women should not worry about philosophical matters. That's for men"?
(b) The Girl.
(d) Martryr 2.
2. Who won't let the Girl dance with the Man?
(a) The Chaperone.
(b) Senorita 2.
(c) The Mother.
(d) The Father.
3. Who says, "I don't live for myself. I live for my husband and my children. A woman's work is never done"?
(c) Martyr 2.
4. What do the women take and put on from the basket of the Chaperone?
(c) Wigs with rollers.
(d) Wedding gowns.
5. What does Daughter 2 tell the Mother?
(a) She is dying.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She is leaving.
(d) She is getting married.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Mother say she's placed all her hopes in?
2. What does Mother say about being a woman?
3. How many children does the Man tell the Researcher he has?
4. Who says, "Honey, don't you think nuclear disarmament is our only hope for survival"?
5. What do the women transform into after "The Wedding Song"?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)