|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the woman on the swing leave with?
(a) The Chaperone.
(b) The Man.
(c) The Girl.
(d) The Senoritas.
2. What does the Nun tell the Girl to close her eyes and pores to?
3. What is the man whom the Social Researcher interviews dressed as ?
(a) A warrior.
(b) A campesino.
(c) A millionaire.
(d) A bull-fighter.
4. What does the Wife ask the Husband if she can buy?
(a) An umbrella.
(b) A dress.
(d) A vase.
5. What does the Guerrillera say there will be tonight?
(a) A war.
(b) A sacrifice.
(c) An opening battle.
(d) A fund-raiser.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Daughter say the tree is full of to her Mother?
2. What is the refrain of the woman's song on the swing?
3. Who "catches" the Man and exits with him of the Catch Women?
4. Who says, "I don't live for myself. I live for my husband and my children. A woman's work is never done"?
5. What does the Priest say before he exits?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)