|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Guerrillera say there will be tonight?
(a) A fund-raiser.
(b) A war.
(c) An opening battle.
(d) A sacrifice.
2. Who do the Catch Women address?
(a) The Father.
(b) The Girl.
(c) The Daughter.
(d) The Mother.
3. What does the Guerrillera say that third world women are?
(a) Beaten sods.
(c) Miserable creatures.
(d) Triply oppressed.
4. Who swings on a swing in Act 2?
(a) Woman 1.
(b) Senorita 5.
(c) Woman 3.
(d) The Girl.
5. What do the women take and put on from the basket of the Chaperone?
(c) Wedding gowns.
(d) Wigs with rollers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does the Man tell the Researcher that his wife goes to bed?
2. Who accompanies the Girl at the dance scene?
3. What does the Daughter say the tree is full of to her Mother?
4. Who "catches" the Man and exits with him of the Catch Women?
5. How many children does the Man tell the Researcher he has?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)