|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the MC mimic while saying, "Who will wear that crown on that pretty little head"?
(a) A comedian.
(b) A game show host.
(c) A soap opera narrator.
(d) A conquistador.
2. What song do the Women sing after Senorita 3's story of her sister?
(a) "The Senorita Song."
(b) "The Fire Song."
(c) "The Love Song."
(d) "The Wedding Song."
3. Who enters and orders the women to stop lamenting in the Martyr scene?
(a) The Daughter.
(b) The Mother.
(c) The Father.
(d) The Guerrillera.
4. What do the Catch Women say they do it all for?
5. What does Mother say about being a woman?
(a) It is a dangerous, deadly adventure.
(b) It is a joy.
(c) It is a sin.
(d) It is a glorious thing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Woman 1, which she says made her a woman?
2. What do the women transform into after "The Wedding Song"?
3. What does the Man give to the Senoritas in the dance scene?
4. What does Senorita 2 say the Man did every weekend?
5. How far is the field where the Man's wife brings him lunch every day?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)