|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is name of the woman who jumps in the song sung by the Senoritas in Act 2?
2. What does the Son tell the Mother about his girlfriend?
(a) She's married him.
(b) She's died.
(c) She's pregnant.
(d) She's left him.
3. Who does the woman on the swing leave with?
(a) The Man.
(b) The Girl.
(c) The Senoritas.
(d) The Chaperone.
4. What song does the woman on the swing sing?
(a) "Senorita Traicionero."
(b) "Bolero Traicionero."
(c) "Latina Bolero."
(d) "Bolero Mexicano."
5. When does Senorita 2 say the Man sat at the bar across the street drinking beer?
(b) Every day.
(c) Friday nights.
(d) Saturdays and Sundays.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catch Woman 3 drop as she walks away?
2. Who prays for forgiveness for masturbating?
3. Who accompanies the Girl at the dance scene?
4. What does the Girl pick up from the floor after the Catch Women exit?
5. What does the Nun say that a woman must be?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)