|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Daughter want to look at?
(a) The ocean.
(b) The sky.
(c) The city.
(d) The fields.
2. What happens to the Nun at the end of the church scene?
(a) She faints.
(b) She runs away.
(c) She weeps.
(d) She laughs.
3. Where does the Son say he is going?
(a) Off to war.
(b) To find a wife.
(c) To Europe.
(d) To America.
4. What does the Daughter ask the Mother for permission to do?
(a) Go to a wedding.
(b) Go out and play.
(c) Go to a dance.
(d) Go on a date.
5. What do the women take and put on from the basket of the Chaperone?
(c) Wigs with rollers.
(d) Wedding gowns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catch Woman 2 say women can't be?
2. When does Senorita 2 say the Man sat at the bar across the street drinking beer?
3. What song plays as the Girl and the Daughter enter in Act 2?
4. What does Catch Woman 3 give to the Man?
5. Who enters and orders the women to stop lamenting in the Martyr scene?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)