|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "I don't live for myself. I live for my husband and my children. A woman's work is never done"?
(b) Martyr 2.
2. What do the women transform into after "The Wedding Song"?
(c) Beauty Queens.
3. What does the Researcher introduce herself as to the Man?
(a) Miss Ortega.
(b) Miss Rivera.
(c) Miss Smith.
(d) Miss Prida.
4. What does the Guerrillera say they must do before the revolt?
(a) Make the menudo.
(b) Tell the husbands they're leaving.
(c) Have babies.
(d) Get married.
5. What is the man whom the Social Researcher interviews dressed as ?
(a) A bull-fighter.
(b) A millionaire.
(c) A campesino.
(d) A warrior.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Such metaphysics. Women should not worry about philosophical matters. That's for men"?
2. How many children does the Man tell the Researcher he has?
3. Where does the Researcher say she's from?
4. Who does Martyr 3 say "never worried about forced sterilization or torture in Argentina or minimum wages"?
5. What does Senorita 2 say the Man did every weekend?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)