|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song plays as the Girl and the Daughter enter in Act 2?
(a) "Senorita Beauty Song."
(b) "Postcards from the Edge."
(c) "Dolphins by the Beach."
(d) "Love Among the Waves."
2. Who says, "Honey, don't you think nuclear disarmament is our only hope for survival"?
(a) Catch Woman 2.
(b) Don Jose.
(c) The Midwife.
(d) The Girl.
3. What time does the Man tell the Researcher that his wife goes to bed?
(a) Five p.m.
(c) Nine p.m.
(d) Ten p.m.
4. Who does the Mother say she's placed all her hopes in?
(a) The Daughter.
(b) The Husband.
(c) The Father.
(d) The Son.
5. What is name of the woman who jumps in the song sung by the Senoritas in Act 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Guerrillera say they must do before the revolt?
2. What does the Nun tell the Girl to close her eyes and pores to?
3. Who swings on a swing in Act 2?
4. What happened to Woman 1, which she says made her a woman?
5. How do the women go in the song of the Senoritas in Act 2?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)