Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Martyr 3 say "never worried about forced sterilization or torture in Argentina or minimum wages"?
(a) The Virgin Mary.
(c) Mary Magdelene.
(d) Mother Teresa.
2. Who says, "I look for myself and I can't find me. I only find someone else's idea of me"?
(c) Woman 3.
3. What does the Guerrillera say that third world women are?
(b) Beaten sods.
(c) Miserable creatures.
(d) Triply oppressed.
4. What does the Wife ask the Husband if she can buy?
(a) An umbrella.
(c) A vase.
(d) A dress.
5. Why does Martyr 2 hold her side in pain?
(a) She is overworked.
(b) Her husband beat her up.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She ate bad food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Guerrillera say there will be tonight?
2. What does the Guerrillera sing the women will no longer be in the song?
3. What does the Daughter want to look at?
4. What does the Nun strike the Girl with?
5. What does the Guerrillera say they must do before the revolt?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)