|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daughter 2 tell the Mother?
(a) She is getting married.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She is dying.
(d) She is leaving.
2. What does Catch Woman 4 perform as the key to getting a man?
(a) Make him suffer.
(b) Clean for him.
(c) Make him dinner.
(d) Make him laugh.
3. What is the name of the song the Man sings while the Catch Women dance around him?
(a) "They Cook for Me."
(b) "They Love Me."
(c) "They Do It All for Me."
(d) "They Clean for Me."
4. What song do the Women sing after Senorita 3's story of her sister?
(a) "The Senorita Song."
(b) "The Love Song."
(c) "The Wedding Song."
(d) "The Fire Song."
5. What is name of the woman who jumps in the song sung by the Senoritas in Act 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What song plays as the Girl and the Daughter enter in Act 2?
2. What does the Guerrillera say they must do before the revolt?
3. What does Rosa do in the song sung by the Senoritas in Act 2?
4. Who would the Man send Senorita 2 flowers and candies by?
5. Who welcomes the audience back after the intermission?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)