|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does the Man tell the Researcher that his wife goes to bed?
(a) Ten p.m.
(b) Five p.m.
(c) Nine p.m.
2. What does the Girl pick up from the floor after the Catch Women exit?
(a) The makeup.
(b) The bracelet.
(c) The handkerchief.
(d) The tiara.
3. Who accompanies the Girl at the dance scene?
(a) The Father.
(b) The Mother.
(c) The Son.
(d) The Chaperone.
4. What does the Chaperone carry as the Senoritas follow her in Act 2?
(a) A basket.
(b) A tiara.
(c) A rope.
(d) A bouquet.
5. What does the Daughter say the tree is full of to her Mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Father tell the Daughter when she asks to go out?
2. Who does the MC announce as the winner of the pageant?
3. How many children does the Man tell the Researcher he has?
4. What does Mother say about being a woman?
5. What is name of the woman who jumps in the song sung by the Senoritas in Act 2?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)