|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Let your blood erase your sinful thoughts! You may still be saved"?
(a) The Mother.
(b) The Nun.
(c) The Father.
(d) The Priest.
2. What does Mother say about being a woman?
(a) It is a joy.
(b) It is a glorious thing.
(c) It is a dangerous, deadly adventure.
(d) It is a sin.
3. In the Guerrillera and Women's song, who will sweep the floor?
4. What happens to the Nun at the end of the church scene?
(a) She weeps.
(b) She faints.
(c) She runs away.
(d) She laughs.
5. Who does Martyr 3 say "never worried about forced sterilization or torture in Argentina or minimum wages"?
(a) Mother Teresa.
(c) The Virgin Mary.
(d) Mary Magdelene.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Nun carry?
2. What is name of the woman who jumps in the song sung by the Senoritas in Act 2?
3. Who says, "Such metaphysics. Women should not worry about philosophical matters. That's for men"?
4. Who does the Mother say she's placed all her hopes in?
5. What does the Researcher introduce herself as to the Man?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)