|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the girl begin to play by herself in the Martyr scene?
(a) Tic Tac Toe.
(c) Pin the Tail on the Donkey.
2. What does Catch Woman 3 say is a very powerful weapon?
3. What does the MC mimic while saying, "Who will wear that crown on that pretty little head"?
(a) A soap opera narrator.
(b) A conquistador.
(c) A comedian.
(d) A game show host.
4. What does the Guerrillera say there will be tonight?
(a) A war.
(b) A sacrifice.
(c) An opening battle.
(d) A fund-raiser.
5. What did Senorita 3's sister do three days before Christmas?
(a) Lit herself on fire.
(b) Ran away to find the Man.
(c) Cried to death.
(d) Shot herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "I don't live for myself. I live for my husband and my children. A woman's work is never done"?
2. What does the Researcher introduce herself as to the Man?
3. What music plays as the Senoritas pray?
4. Who does the MC announce as the winner of the pageant?
5. Who says, "Honey, don't you think nuclear disarmament is our only hope for survival"?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)