|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catch Woman 4 perform as the key to getting a man?
(a) Make him suffer.
(b) Make him laugh.
(c) Clean for him.
(d) Make him dinner.
2. What does the Nun carry?
(a) A lamp.
(b) A kitten.
(c) A bouquet of roses.
(d) A bowl of soup.
3. What does the Son tell the Mother about his girlfriend?
(a) She's married him.
(b) She's pregnant.
(c) She's died.
(d) She's left him.
4. Who says, "Honey, don't you think nuclear disarmament is our only hope for survival"?
(a) Catch Woman 2.
(b) The Midwife.
(c) Don Jose.
(d) The Girl.
5. How far is the field where the Man's wife brings him lunch every day?
(a) Five kilometers.
(b) Three kilometers.
(c) One kilometer.
(d) Ten kilometers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Researcher introduce herself as to the Man?
2. Who does the woman on the swing leave with?
3. What is the name of the song the Man sings while the Catch Women dance around him?
4. What music plays as the Senoritas pray?
5. What does Mother say about being a woman?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)