|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Let your blood erase your sinful thoughts! You may still be saved"?
(a) The Nun.
(b) The Mother.
(c) The Priest.
(d) The Father.
2. Who does the woman on the swing leave with?
(a) The Girl.
(b) The Chaperone.
(c) The Man.
(d) The Senoritas.
3. What is the name of the song the Man sings while the Catch Women dance around him?
(a) "They Cook for Me."
(b) "They Clean for Me."
(c) "They Do It All for Me."
(d) "They Love Me."
4. What time does the Man tell the Researcher his wife wakes up?
(a) Three in the morning.
(b) Four in the morning.
(c) Six in the morning.
(d) Nine in the morning.
5. What does the Nun tell the Girl to close her eyes and pores to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Brother say he will do to his friend?
2. Who won't let the Girl dance with the Man?
3. What does the Wife ask the Husband if she can buy?
4. Who says, "I ain't going nowhere. I think she's a lesbian"?
5. What do the Catch Women say they do it all for?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)