|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the song the Man sings while the Catch Women dance around him?
(a) "They Clean for Me."
(b) "They Cook for Me."
(c) "They Love Me."
(d) "They Do It All for Me."
2. What does the Nun tell the Girl to close her eyes and pores to?
3. What does Catch Woman 3 give to the Man?
(a) A massage.
(b) A slap.
(d) A ring.
4. What does Senorita 2 say the Man did every weekend?
(a) Serenaded her.
(b) Took her on a trip.
(c) Bought her flowers.
(d) Kissed her.
5. What is name of the woman who jumps in the song sung by the Senoritas in Act 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Let your blood erase your sinful thoughts! You may still be saved"?
2. What does the MC mimic while saying, "Who will wear that crown on that pretty little head"?
3. What does the Nun strike the Girl with?
4. Where does the Son say he is going?
5. What does the Guerrillera say that third world women are?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)