|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Man wear in the dance scene?
(a) A Zorro mask.
(c) A black suit.
(d) A sombrero.
2. What do the Senoritas wear in the "church" scene?
3. Who does the woman on the swing leave with?
(a) The Man.
(b) The Chaperone.
(c) The Girl.
(d) The Senoritas.
4. What time does the Man tell the Researcher that his wife goes to bed?
(b) Ten p.m.
(c) Nine p.m.
(d) Five p.m.
5. Who do the Catch Women address?
(a) The Father.
(b) The Girl.
(c) The Daughter.
(d) The Mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who would the Man send Senorita 2 flowers and candies by?
2. What does the "light in her eyes" symbolize in the Martyr scene?
3. Who says, "Honey, don't you think nuclear disarmament is our only hope for survival"?
4. What does Mother say about being a woman?
5. What do the Catch Women say they do it all for?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)