|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Beauty Queen's son's name?
2. What are Little Miss Havana's current assets?
(a) Her face.
(c) Her money.
(d) Her smile.
3. What is one of the titles the Beauty Queen has won?
(a) Queen of Guadalajara.
(b) Queen of the Hispanic Hairdressers' Association.
(c) Miss Mexico.
(d) Miss America.
4. Who does Maria la O say she liked dancing like as a kid?
(a) Fred Astaire.
(b) Ginger Rogers.
(c) Muriel Ortega.
(d) Margot Fonteyn.
5. Who arrives as the Midwife speaks to the audience in Act 1?
(a) The Mother.
(b) The Father.
(c) The Son.
(d) The Girl.
6. What is the name of the first song the Senoritas sing in Act 1?
(a) "The Song of the Woman."
(b) "Chico's Song."
(c) "The Ciruchi Cha Cha."
(d) "The Beautiful Senoritas Song."
7. In the song the Senoritas sing, what do they have in their souls?
8. Who is Woman 3 previously in the beauty pageant?
(a) Miss Chili Tamale.
(b) Miss Conchita Banana.
(c) Little Miss Havana.
(d) Miss Commonwealth.
9. What does the MC say that Latin women are always ready for?
10. What does the Girl make her face up to look like in Act 1?
(a) A demon.
(b) A clown.
(c) A beauty queen.
(d) A butterfly.
11. What magazine does the Beauty Queen want to be on the cover of?
(a) Wall Street Journal.
12. What does Maria la O say she has to be careful not to step on?
(b) A cat.
(c) A rat.
13. What does the Beauty Queen say that she does every day?
(a) Waxes her legs.
(b) Washes dishes.
(c) Bathes her dog.
(d) Straightens her hair.
14. How many contests has the Beauty Queen won?
15. What does the Beauty Queen wear?
(a) An evening gown.
(b) A swimsuit.
(c) A tuxedo.
(d) A wedding dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character stays after the other Senoritas leave to take more bows?
2. Where does Woman 2 say the women have given birth?
3. Who does Little Miss Havana say took away everything her family had?
4. What is Maria la O's profession?
5. What does Maria la O complain is hurting her?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)