|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Don Jose told he has gained in Act 1?
(a) A funeral.
(b) A daughter.
(c) A son.
(d) A wedding.
2. Who talks about the light in her eyes in the Martyr scene?
(a) Martyr 3.
(d) Martyr 2.
3. What song plays for the contestant from Mexico?
(a) "Mexican National Anthem."
(b) "Chimichurri Salsa."
(c) "Alla en el Rancho Grande."
(d) "Burritos a la Grande."
4. What does the girl begin to play by herself in the Martyr scene?
(a) Tic Tac Toe.
(d) Pin the Tail on the Donkey.
5. What does the midwife say is like a "burned-out star wandering through the galaxies"?
(a) A smile.
(b) A rose.
(c) A tear.
(d) A frown.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Honey, don't you think nuclear disarmament is our only hope for survival"?
2. Who welcomes the audience back after the intermission?
3. How many contests has the Beauty Queen won?
4. What does the Girl do during the Midwife's second monologue?
5. What does Little Miss Havana wear?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)