|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the girl who went to see the ocean carry with her?
(a) A memory.
(b) A smile.
(c) A butterfly.
(d) A sorrow.
2. How much money per week does Maria la O make?
3. What does Miss Chili Tamale say she needs?
(a) A happy life.
(b) A round of applause.
(c) Her green card.
(d) A baby.
4. Who enters singing at the end of the Midwife's speech in Act 1?
(a) The Pope.
(b) The Senoritas.
(c) The Nun.
(d) The Martyrs.
5. What does the Chaperone carry as the Senoritas follow her in Act 2?
(a) A tiara.
(b) A basket.
(c) A rope.
(d) A bouquet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enters while Don Jose is pacing in Act 1?
2. Who danced at the Radio City Music Hall?
3. Who says, "I hear the sound of water in a shower, splattering against the tiles where a woman lies dead"?
4. Which character stays after the other Senoritas leave to take more bows?
5. What does Catch Woman 4 perform as the key to getting a man?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)