|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song plays for the contestant from Mexico?
(a) "Alla en el Rancho Grande."
(b) "Mexican National Anthem."
(c) "Chimichurri Salsa."
(d) "Burritos a la Grande."
2. What does the MC ask Miss Conchita Banana?
(a) If she is from Cuba.
(b) If she really likes bananas.
(c) If she is American.
(d) If she is from Florida.
3. What does Miss Conchita Banana say her motto is?
(a) "Cook, clean, and sew well."
(b) "A banana a day keeps the doctor away."
(c) "An apple a day keeps the doctor away."
(d) "Keep your man happy."
4. What does the Daughter ask the Mother for permission to do?
(a) Go to a wedding.
(b) Go on a date.
(c) Go to a dance.
(d) Go out and play.
5. Who enters while Don Jose is pacing in Act 1?
(a) The Daughter.
(b) The Midwife.
(c) The Son.
(d) The Mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the women transform into after "The Wedding Song"?
2. What is Miss Commonwealth's name?
3. Why does Martyr 2 hold her side in pain?
4. What does Maria la O say she has to be careful not to step on?
5. What is the name of the song the Man sings while the Catch Women dance around him?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)