|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the "light in her eyes" symbolize in the Martyr scene?
(a) A hope.
(b) A flickering death wish.
(c) A beauty.
(d) A love.
2. What does the Guerrillera say they must do before the revolt?
(a) Make the menudo.
(b) Get married.
(c) Tell the husbands they're leaving.
(d) Have babies.
3. How does Woman 2 say her mother and grandmother walked the land?
(a) With sorrow.
(b) With broken backs.
(c) With bare feet.
(d) With broken hearts.
4. Who enters singing at the end of the Midwife's speech in Act 1?
(a) The Martyrs.
(b) The Pope.
(c) The Nun.
(d) The Senoritas.
5. What happens to the Nun at the end of the church scene?
(a) She runs away.
(b) She weeps.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She faints.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "I don't live for myself. I live for my husband and my children. A woman's work is never done"?
2. What does the Nun say that a woman must be?
3. Who does Little Miss Havana say took away everything her family had?
4. When does Senorita 2 say the Man sat at the bar across the street drinking beer?
5. What is one of the titles the Beauty Queen has won?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)