|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catch Woman 3 give to the Man?
(a) A ring.
(b) A massage.
(c) A slap.
2. What does the Brother say he will do to his friend?
(a) Go away with him.
(b) Buy him.
(c) Marry him.
(d) Kill him.
3. In the Guerrillera and Women's song, who is "fat and pregnant"?
4. What song plays for the contestant from Mexico?
(a) "Mexican National Anthem."
(b) "Burritos a la Grande."
(c) "Chimichurri Salsa."
(d) "Alla en el Rancho Grande."
5. Who does the Mother say she's placed all her hopes in?
(a) The Husband.
(b) The Father.
(c) The Daughter.
(d) The Son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Nun say that a woman must be?
2. What is the refrain of the woman's song on the swing?
3. What song plays when Miss Commonwealth appears?
4. Where is Miss Commonwealth from?
5. Who does Miss Commonwealth encounter when she is about to exit?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)