1. In the prologue to the book, “Beginning Again,” Lena reveals that Ethan was killed when he jumped off of what?
2. Ethan says that after his mother’s death, Marian told him about a Buddhist class she took where in Chapter 1: "Home"?
3. Who was the teacher of Marian’s Buddhist class she has told Ethan about in Chapter 1: "Home"?
4. What book does Ethan describe reading that is about a man who voyages into the nine circles of Hell in Chapter 1: "Home"?
5. When Ethan awakens in Chapter 1: "Home,” he is in his old bedroom at what estate?
This section contains 5,201 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)