|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three: Ethan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Hunting related to Macon Ravenwood?
(a) He is his uncle
(b) He is his cousin
(c) He is his brother
(d) He is his father
2. Who was the teacher of Marian’s Buddhist class she has told Ethan about in Chapter 1: "Home"?
(a) The Dude
(b) The Big Lebowski
(c) Buddha Bob
(d) Serenity Steve
3. Whose hand reaches through the sky as Amma steps off the ledge in Chapter 35: "A Crack in the Universe"?
(a) Uncle Abner’s
(b) Bud Clayton’s
(c) Uncle Barclay’s
4. What creatures have filled Ravenwood Manor in the beginning of Chapter 28: "Caster Catfight"?
5. Ethan describes Sarafine’s hair as smelling like what in Chapter 32: "Throne of Bones"?
(a) Cotton candy
Short Answer Questions
1. What Latin phrase do the Council Keepers use in Chapter 33: "The Wayward's Way,” which means “To the victor go the spoils”?
2. In Chapter 20: "A Deal with the Devil,” Liv says that the last time the sacred book was seen was in the cave at the Seventeenth Moon when it was used to conjure what Cast?
3. Sarafine Duchannes is described by Ethan as what in Chapter 31: "Keepers of Secrets”?
4. Aunt Prue says she gave Lena what object so that she could stay in contact with her in Chapter 3: "This Side or the Next"?
5. Ethan says that after his mother’s death, Marian told him about a Buddhist class she took where in Chapter 1: "Home"?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)