|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three: Ethan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During their extravagant dinner in Ravenwood Manor, Macon says to Lena that the spread is “a tantalizing table of treason” as who would say?
(a) Mark Antony
(b) King Lear
(c) Julius Caesar
(d) Napoleon Bonaparte
2. What are stacked in the middle of Lena’s room in Chapter 6: "Silver Button"?
(b) Old photographs
(c) Poetry books
(d) Casting books
3. How much Incubus is Link said to be in Chapter 23: "Dar-ee Keen"?
4. The narrator says in Chapter 24: "The Hand That Rocks the Cradle,” “John collected powers the way Abraham collected” what?
5. As Ethan sits outside of Wate’s Landing in Chapter 7: "Crosswords,” he wonders if his father is working on his book about what?
(a) The Eighteenth Moon
(b) The Twelfth Moon
(c) The Sixteenth Moon
(d) The Seventh Moon
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the described as “another seam between worlds” where Ethan had previously felt the same apprehension that he feels upon entering the doors in Chapter 33: "The Wayward's Way"?
2. Who does Ethan say you don’t sit in front of in church “because she talks the whole time right along with the preacher” in Chapter 38: "Eleven Across"?
3. Which of the Sisters is said to wash the garbage when no one is looking in Chapter 20: "A Deal with the Devil"?
4. What is the answer to the clue Ethan puts in the crossword puzzle for eleven across: “As in, apparition or phantasm” in Chapter 9: "Stars and Stripes"?
5. Where does Link say he’s going as soon as they graduate high school in Chapter 37: "What the Words Never Say"?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)