|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: Lena.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what name does Amma’s grandmother call her in Chapter 8: "Broken Bottles"?
2. What are draped over the windows and mirrors of Ravenwood Manor in Chapter 6: "Silver Button"?
(a) Winter blankets
(b) White sheets
(c) Gold sheets
(d) Black sheets
3. At the newspaper office, Ethan and his mother read in the papers that “the Ladies Auxiliary of Gatlin County is starting a book club called” what, in Chapter 9: "Stars and Stripes"?
(a) The Ladies’ Reader
(b) The Quiet Read
(c) The Read & Giggle
(d) The Read & Babble
4. Lena says in Chapter 24: "The Hand That Rocks the Cradle,” “Sarafine was a monster, but she was a monster Abraham” what?
(b) Wanted to be
(d) Helped create
5. Where in Ravenwood Manor is Ethan standing when he opens his eyes in the beginning of Chapter 6: "Silver Button"?
(a) The kitchen
(b) Lena’s room
(c) The hallway
(d) Macon’s room
Short Answer Questions
1. What creatures have filled Ravenwood Manor in the beginning of Chapter 28: "Caster Catfight"?
2. Who does Lena say “had basically made a pact with the Darkest magic in the universe” in New Orleans in Chapter 21: "Dark Side of the Moon"?
3. What is described by Lena in Chapter 19: "Mortal Problems" as “only the book that had destroyed our lives, and the lives of all the Casters in my family before me on our sixteenth birthdays”?
4. What are the cards called that Amma’s grandmother reads in Chapter 8: "Broken Bottles"?
5. Who owns the enormous mountain cat that appears at the cemetery in Chapter 25: "Death's Door"?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)