|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: Lena.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Abraham say he watched burn to death, “and the only thing that bothered me was the ash on my jacket” in Chapter 24: "The Hand That Rocks the Cradle"?
2. What is the name of the librarian at the Lunae Libri in Chapter 26: “Quantum Physics”?
(c) The Lilum
3. At the newspaper office, Ethan and his mother read in the papers that “the Ladies Auxiliary of Gatlin County is starting a book club called” what, in Chapter 9: "Stars and Stripes"?
(a) The Read & Giggle
(b) The Read & Babble
(c) The Quiet Read
(d) The Ladies’ Reader
4. What are the songs called that Ethan’s mother says she sent him in Chapter 2: "Fried Green Tomatoes"?
(a) The Moon Songs
(b) The Shadowing Songs
(c) The Sun Songs
(d) The Psalm Songs
5. Who appears at the door of the bar “like clockwork” at the end of Chapter 23: "Dar-ee Keen"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What card does Ethan refer to as his card in Chapter 8: "Broken Bottles"?
2. Abraham is said to be related to Macon Ravenwood how in Chapter 20: "A Deal with the Devil"?
3. The sinkhole where Lena and the others encounter Abraham is next to what family’s crypt in Chapter 24: "The Hand That Rocks the Cradle"?
4. What route does Ethan instinctively look for as he heads toward Main Street in Chapter 3: "This Side or the Next"?
5. Where does Lena say Macon bought her the simple black cocktail dress that she wears to dinner in Chapter 21: "Dark Side of the Moon"?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)