|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: Lena.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is John’s last name in the novel?
2. When Ethan awakens in Chapter 1: "Home,” he is in his old bedroom at what estate?
(b) Ravenwood Manor
(c) Wate’s Landing
(d) His Garden of Perpetual Peace
3. What do the words “la note che le cose ci nasconde” that Ethan’s mother recites in Chapter 3: "This Side or the Next" translate to?
(a) The book is looking over your shoulder
(b) Follow the Wayward’s path to the moon
(c) The night that hides things from us
(d) Go quietly into the dark night
4. What is the name of the aunt that Amma says Ethan is with in Chapter 8: "Broken Bottles"?
5. Who is described in Chapter 3: "This Side or the Next" as being neither “Light or Dark, right or wrong. She was truth and balance in their purest forms”?
(a) The Lilum
Short Answer Questions
1. At the newspaper office, Ethan and his mother read in the papers that “the Ladies Auxiliary of Gatlin County is starting a book club called” what, in Chapter 9: "Stars and Stripes"?
2. What is the answer to the clue Ethan puts in the crossword puzzle: “As in, as hard as I can, every minute of every day” in Chapter 9: "Stars and Stripes"?
3. Abraham is said to be related to Macon Ravenwood how in Chapter 20: "A Deal with the Devil"?
4. What is the answer to the clue Ethan puts in the crossword puzzle: “As in, how I feel about you, Lena Duchannes” in Chapter 9: "Stars and Stripes"?
5. What is described in Chapter 23: "Dar-ee Keen" as the place Ridley had always wanted to go when she was Dark?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)