|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: Lena.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Aunt Prue tell Ethan his body was buried in Chapter 3: "This Side or the Next"?
(a) Her Lady of the Silver Moon
(b) His Garden of Perpetual Peace
(d) Wate’s Landing
2. What is the name of the librarian at the Lunae Libri in Chapter 26: “Quantum Physics”?
(a) The Lilum
3. What does Ethan take from Aunt Prue’s hands before leaving her house as she sleeps in Chapter 4: “Catfish Crossin’”?
(a) A ring
(b) A key
(c) A book
(d) A map
4. What is the name of the aunt that Amma says Ethan is with in Chapter 8: "Broken Bottles"?
5. Who goes to Ethan’s grave with Lena in Chapter 6: “Silver Button”?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the answer to the clue Ethan puts in the crossword puzzle for six down: “As in, parochial. Local. Insular. The place we’re stuck, whether in the Otherworld or the Mortal one” in Chapter 9: "Stars and Stripes"?
2. Who does Abraham say he watched burn to death, “and the only thing that bothered me was the ash on my jacket” in Chapter 24: "The Hand That Rocks the Cradle"?
3. What is the name of Liv’s boyfriend who is with her in Chapter 19: "Mortal Problems"?
4. Ridley tells Lena in Chapter 23: "Dar-ee Keen" that “John’s not worth anything to [Abraham] now that” what “has been restored”?
5. Who was the teacher of Marian’s Buddhist class she has told Ethan about in Chapter 1: "Home"?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)