|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three: Ethan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Ethan to “Keep readin’” when he stops reading Amma’s obituary in Chapter 37: "What the Words Never Say"?
(a) Aunt Prue
(b) Aunt Grace
(d) Aunt Mercy
2. What crossword clue does Ethan’s dad give in Chapter 37: "What the Words Never Say" with the clue, “As in, this whole thing’s nothin’ but hodgepodge and nonsense, Mitchell Wate”?
3. What is Amma’s last name said to be in Chapter 37: "What the Words Never Say"?
4. Who goes to Ethan’s grave with Lena in Chapter 6: “Silver Button”?
5. In Chapter 31: "Keepers of Secrets,” the officer that Ethan meets once he’s inside the Far Keep tells him that the Great Keep has many names. What is called by the Greeks?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lena says in Chapter 23: "Dar-ee Keen" that she has only one eye that is what?
2. Abraham tells John in Chapter 24: "The Hand That Rocks the Cradle,” “Did you think I would create something as powerful as you if” what?
3. What power does Xavier say Angelus was able to gain by injecting himself with the blood of a Light Caster in Chapter 30: "Lost Time"?
4. What is the name of the band that Link is in?
5. What object does Lena take out in Chapter 6: "Silver Button" that Ethan recalls giving her not long ago on the water tower?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)