|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: Lena.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is with Abraham when he appears in the cemetery in Chapter 24: "The Hand That Rocks the Cradle"?
2. Who was the teacher of Marian’s Buddhist class she has told Ethan about in Chapter 1: "Home"?
(a) The Dude
(b) Serenity Steve
(c) The Big Lebowski
(d) Buddha Bob
3. The sinkhole where Lena and the others encounter Abraham is next to what family’s crypt in Chapter 24: "The Hand That Rocks the Cradle"?
4. How is Hunting related to Macon Ravenwood?
(a) He is his cousin
(b) He is his brother
(c) He is his uncle
(d) He is his father
5. In what book does Ethan describe a sock sticking out as a bookmark in Chapter 2: "Fried Green Tomatoes"?
(a) Don Juan
(c) The Divine Comedy
(d) The Lord of the Rings
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lena and John enter the bar they’ve been seeking in the beginning of Chapter 22: "Bird in a Gilded Cage,” Lena describes the establishment as smelling like what?
2. On the matchbook cover that the Sisters reveal in Chapter 20: "A Deal with the Devil,” it says, “The Dark Side O’ the Moon – N’awlin’s Finest Since” what year?
3. The narrator says in Chapter 24: "The Hand That Rocks the Cradle,” “John collected powers the way Abraham collected” what?
4. What is the name of the Gatlin cemetery that Ethan sees when he opens the door of the house in Chapter 3: "This Side or the Next"?
5. What is the name of the mountain cat that guards the book at the gravesite along with Macon’s wolfdog in Chapter 25: "Death's Door"?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)