|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: Lena.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ethan opens the bottle in Chapter 8: "Broken Bottles" and the narrative transitions to Amma’s childhood, what is Amma’s great-great-great grandmother called?
(a) Del the Delinquent
(b) Sarafine the Shifter
(c) Sulla the Prophet
(d) Paula the Palimpset
2. Who is the “creepy bald guy” that Abraham is said to be having secret meetings with frequently in Chapter 23: "Dar-ee Keen"?
3. What book does Ethan describe reading that is about a man who voyages into the nine circles of Hell in Chapter 1: "Home"?
(b) Romeo and Juliet
(c) The Divine Comedy
4. Where in Ravenwood Manor is Ethan standing when he opens his eyes in the beginning of Chapter 6: "Silver Button"?
(a) The kitchen
(b) The hallway
(c) Lena’s room
(d) Macon’s room
5. What is the answer to the clue Ethan puts in the crossword puzzle: “As in, how I feel about you, Lena Duchannes” in Chapter 9: "Stars and Stripes"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Aunt Prue tell Ethan his body was buried in Chapter 3: "This Side or the Next"?
2. What creatures have filled Ravenwood Manor in the beginning of Chapter 28: "Caster Catfight"?
3. Abraham is said to be related to Macon Ravenwood how in Chapter 20: "A Deal with the Devil"?
4. What’s the name of the cat that comes into the kitchen and sees Ethan in Chapter 7: "Crosswords"?
5. Who is looking at the crossword puzzle and is confused by Ethan’s message in the opening of Chapter 19: "Mortal Problems"?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)