|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two: Lena.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ethan says in Chapter 6: "Silver Button,” “I was brought up to be” what?
(a) A good Southern boy
(b) A well-read scholar
(c) A noble and honest man
(d) A Wayward
2. Where in Ravenwood Manor is Ethan standing when he opens his eyes in the beginning of Chapter 6: "Silver Button"?
(a) Macon’s room
(b) Lena’s room
(c) The kitchen
(d) The hallway
3. What is the term used in the novel for a mortal that uses forms of voodoo?
4. What is the name of the Cast that Lena makes on Mr. Wate in Chapter 19: "Mortal Problems"?
5. What is the answer to the clue Ethan puts in the crossword puzzle for eleven across: “As in, apparition or phantasm” in Chapter 9: "Stars and Stripes"?
Short Answer Questions
1. The album Dark Side of the Moon that Link plays in Chapter 20: "A Deal with the Devil" is by what band?
2. In Chapter 2: "Fried Green Tomatoes,” Ethan’s mother says that Amma has told Ethan’s father that he is where with his aunt?
3. Who says in Chapter 20: "A Deal with the Devil,” “I’m the one thing Abraham wants. And the only thing he can’t have”?
4. What word is written on the sheet of notebook paper that Lena leaves on Ethan’s grave in Chapter 6: "Silver Button"?
5. On the matchbook cover that the Sisters reveal in Chapter 20: "A Deal with the Devil,” it says, “The Dark Side O’ the Moon – N’awlin’s Finest Since” what year?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)