|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three: Ethan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Macon’s wolfdog in the novel?
(b) The Lilum
(d) Boo Radley
2. What is Amma’s last name said to be in Chapter 37: "What the Words Never Say"?
3. Who does Ethan say “had been inhabited by the most powerful creature in the Demon world” and “had been the one who showed me what I had to do to fix the Order of Things” in Chapter 33: "The Wayward's Way"?
(a) His great-grandmother
(b) His mother
(c) His great-aunt
(d) His English teacher
4. Ethan describes Sarafine’s hair as smelling like what in Chapter 32: "Throne of Bones"?
(a) Cotton candy
5. What is John’s last name in the novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. On the matchbook cover that the Sisters reveal in Chapter 20: "A Deal with the Devil,” it says, “The Dark Side O’ the Moon – N’awlin’s Finest Since” what year?
2. What word is written on the sheet of notebook paper that Lena leaves on Ethan’s grave in Chapter 6: "Silver Button"?
3. The sinkhole where Lena and the others encounter Abraham is next to what family’s crypt in Chapter 24: "The Hand That Rocks the Cradle"?
4. When Lena and John enter the bar they’ve been seeking in the beginning of Chapter 22: "Bird in a Gilded Cage,” Lena describes the establishment as smelling like what?
5. Who tells Ethan to “Keep readin’” when he stops reading Amma’s obituary in Chapter 37: "What the Words Never Say"?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)