|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the woman who watches F. write "A Long Letter from F." invite F. to do?
2. Where does the narrator leave in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All"?
3. Who plans to leave the asylum with F.?
4. Who argues Catherine should be buried in the church?
5. What does F. tell the narrator at the end of Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast the self-mortification of Catherine and her best friend Tegaigenta.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast the suffrage of constipation and depression the narrator is undergoing. How is this motif repeated throughout the novel?
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the beating of Catherine by her aunts and the beating of the young brave who was supposed to marry her. How are they similar, and how are they different?
This section contains 589 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)