Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of English is the book given to the narrator by F. written in?
2. According to F., who is obsessed with whiteness?
3. Who finds the narrator among the crowd of people in Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does F. tell the narrator at the end of Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does the woman who watches F. write "A Long Letter from F." invite F. to do?
Explain what the "telephone game" is and why is this knowledge significant to the narrator.
What happens when Edith is raped by a group of men? Why does the narrator justify her rape?
Describe the character F. and his relationship to the narrator. What motivates or drives F.?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)