Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of English is the book given to the narrator by F. written in?
2. According to F., who is obsessed with whiteness?
3. Who finds the narrator among the crowd of people in Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does F. tell the narrator at the end of Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does the woman who watches F. write "A Long Letter from F." invite F. to do?
Essay Topic 1
Explain why the bath from the Argentine Waiter transcends the thoughts of Edith and F.
Essay Topic 2
Explain what the "telephone game" is and why is this knowledge significant to the narrator.
Essay Topic 3
Explain how the literal and physical state in which the narrator lives is like his own hell? What motifs recur to make this connection?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)