Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of English is the book given to the narrator by F. written in?
2. According to F., who is obsessed with whiteness?
3. Who finds the narrator among the crowd of people in Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does F. tell the narrator at the end of Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does the woman who watches F. write "A Long Letter from F." invite F. to do?
Essay Topic 1
How does the relationship of Catherine and her uncle contribute to the overall theme of sexuality of the novel Beautiful Losers?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the character F. and his relationship to the narrator. What motivates or drives F.?
Essay Topic 3
Explain what the "telephone game" is and why is this knowledge significant to the narrator.
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)