|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of English is the book given to the narrator by F. written in?
2. According to F., who is obsessed with whiteness?
3. Who finds the narrator among the crowd of people in Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does F. tell the narrator at the end of Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does the woman who watches F. write "A Long Letter from F." invite F. to do?
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast the enumerate miracles that ensued among the sick or injured after Catherine's death.
Essay Topic 2
Explain how the literal and physical state in which the narrator lives is like his own hell? What motifs recur to make this connection?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the possibility that F. is an alter ego of the narrator. Explain how this would change the context of the novel.
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)