Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of English is the book given to the narrator by F. written in?
2. According to F., who is obsessed with whiteness?
3. Who finds the narrator among the crowd of people in Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does F. tell the narrator at the end of Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does the woman who watches F. write "A Long Letter from F." invite F. to do?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the possibility that F. is an alter ego of the narrator. Explain how this would change the context of the novel.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the behavior of the narrator in F.'s tree house and compare it to his behavior in the apartment. How does the wilderness seem to tame the narrator?
Essay Topic 3
What happens when Edith is raped by a group of men? Why does the narrator justify her rape?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)