Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of English is the book given to the narrator by F. written in?
2. According to F., who is obsessed with whiteness?
3. Who finds the narrator among the crowd of people in Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does F. tell the narrator at the end of Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does the woman who watches F. write "A Long Letter from F." invite F. to do?
Compare and contrast the enumerate miracles that ensued among the sick or injured after Catherine's death.
Discuss the narrator and F.'s obsession with comic books and how this obsession shows their veneration of pop culture as a sacred entity.
Explain what the "telephone game" is and why is this knowledge significant to the narrator.
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)