|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the narrator at this event that F. forces him to go to?
(a) He kisses a man.
(b) He rides a ferris wheel.
(c) A woman is extremely forward with him.
(d) He runs away.
2. What do the priests and Catherine's mistress try to convince of Catherine in Chapter 3 of "A Long Letter from F."?
(a) To marry a man.
(b) To eat.
(c) To pray.
(d) To have children.
3. In Chapter 50 of "A History of Them All", where does F. eventually visit the narrator?
(a) His tree house.
(b) His dreams.
(c) His apartment.
(d) A tent.
4. When does the first miraculous event occur after Catherine's death?
(a) Immediately after.
(b) A month later.
(c) A week later.
(d) An hour later.
5. Where does Catherine pray daily at the Mission?
(a) In bed.
(b) At a cross by the river.
(d) Her bathroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is kept in the vile around the lady's neck who is saved from the brink of death by Catherine's crucifix?
2. What does F. wish for the narrator to blow up?
3. What does the narrator pledge to F. in Chapter 50 of "A History of Them All"?
4. Who does F.say he dedicates most of his life to in "A Long Letter from F."?
5. What does Catherine begin to forsake entirely?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)