|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is dying in Chapter 46 of "A History of Them All"?
(c) The narrator.
(d) Catherine Tekakwitha's uncle.
2. What do Edith and F. do in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All" that the narrator does not do?
(a) Be intimate.
(b) Eat dinner.
(c) Shoot heroine.
(d) Take a shower.
3. What does the message say that F. finds in the woman who watches him write in "A Long Letter from F".?
(a) He is the narrators' best lover.
(b) Edith misses him.
(c) He needs to be intimate with someone.
(d) F. gave him too small of a box of fireworks.
4. What does the narrator pledge to F. in Chapter 50 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) His love and fidelity.
(b) His honor.
(c) His hatred.
(d) His obediance after he dies.
5. What happened to Catherine's best friend's husband?
(a) He was hunted and killed.
(b) He was raped.
(c) He was eaten by his tribe for lack of food.
(d) He was removed from the tribe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Catherine's best friend when she whips her ?
2. What do the priests and Catherine's mistress try to convince of Catherine in Chapter 3 of "A Long Letter from F."?
3. When does the first miraculous event occur after Catherine's death?
4. What does F. wake the narrator up for and drag him to in Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
5. Who does F.say he dedicates most of his life to in "A Long Letter from F."?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the experience with the woman who pleasures the narrator at the protest end?
2. What is the first miraculous event to have occurred after Catherine's death?
3. Describe the scene with the Danish vibrator.
4. Where does Catherine travel to in "A Long Letter from F"?
5. Who is Catherine's best friend at the village? From what does she suffer?
6. What does F. say about men and women in the beginning of "A Long Letter from F"?
7. Describe what happens when the men and women gather in Chapter 49 of "The History of them All" and how others separate from the tribe view it.
8. Describe several instances of when Catherine healed or saved the sick or injured.
9. What is the narrator doing in the tree house in Chapter 48 of "The History of Them All"?
10. Where does F. drag the narrator to when he wakes him from his sleep in Chapter 47 of "The History of Them All"?
This section contains 777 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)