Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of English is the book given to the narrator by F. written in?
(a) Southern English.
(b) Broken English.
(c) British English.
(d) Germanic English.
2. According to F., who is obsessed with whiteness?
(a) The A --- tribe.
3. Who finds the narrator among the crowd of people in Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Catherine's uncle.
(c) The woman.
4. What does F. tell the narrator at the end of Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He wants to go home.
(b) He failed his second to last test.
(c) He feels sick.
(d) He passed his second to last test.
5. What does the woman who watches F. write "A Long Letter from F." invite F. to do?
(a) Sing to her.
(b) Massage her.
(c) Kiss her.
(d) Lick her toes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does F. consider himself and the narrator to be in "A Long Letter from F."?
2. What does the narrator do when Edith and F. are busy in Chapter 44?
3. What do the priests and Catherine's mistress try to convince of Catherine in Chapter 3 of "A Long Letter from F."?
4. What is asked of Catherine in Chapter 45 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What is the prayer chanted for in Chapter 49 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)