|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Catherine appear to after her death and several other times as well in Chapter 22 of "A Long Letter from F."?
2. According to F., who is obsessed with whiteness?
(d) The A --- tribe.
3. Who argues Catherine should be buried in the church?
4. What do Edith and F. do in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All" that the narrator does not do?
(a) Take a shower.
(b) Be intimate.
(c) Eat dinner.
(d) Shoot heroine.
5. Whom does Catherine Tekakwitha's uncle call upon in Chapter 49 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The woman of the village who are mothers.
(b) All the single girls in the village.
(c) The men of the village.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine's best friend say human tastes like?
2. What is Edith's problem in "A Long Letter from F."?
3. What does F. find in the woman who watches him write "A Long Letter from F."?
4. What does Lamberville, the priest, try to convince the dying person to do in Chapter 45 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does Catherine ask God about human beings in Chapter 6 of "A Long Letter from F."?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Mary Voolnd?
2. What does the narrator find in Edith's drawer as she and F. are shooting heroin?
3. Where does the narrator go when he leaves his apartment in Chapter 45 of "A History of Them All"? What does he think about there?
4. Describe several instances of when Catherine healed or saved the sick or injured.
5. Who is Catherine's best friend at the village? From what does she suffer?
6. What happens to Catherine when she takes her oath of chastity?
7. Describe what happens when the men and women gather in Chapter 49 of "The History of them All" and how others separate from the tribe view it.
8. What does F. fear he did to the narrator in "A Long Letter from F"?
9. What is Catherine's ailing uncle's final request of the women in the village?
10. What happens to Catherine after her uncle makes one of his final requests before he dies?
This section contains 775 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)