Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does F. write "A Long Letter from F."?
(a) His apartment.
(b) His store.
(c) His tree house.
(d) His asylum.
2. Who finds the narrator among the crowd of people in Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
(c) Catherine's uncle.
(d) The woman.
3. What does F. wish for the narrator to blow up?
(b) A statue of Queen Victoria.
(c) The apartment.
(d) The tree house.
4. What do Edith and F. do in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All" that the narrator does not do?
(a) Be intimate.
(b) Take a shower.
(c) Eat dinner.
(d) Shoot heroine.
5. What does Catherine ask God about human beings in Chapter 6 of "A Long Letter from F."?
(a) How to find F.
(b) Why she is a saint.
(c) Where to go after she dies.
(d) Why humans must eat to survive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does F. say about men in A Long Letter from F.?
2. According to F., who is obsessed with whiteness?
3. What do the priests and Catherine's mistress try to convince of Catherine in Chapter 3 of "A Long Letter from F."?
4. What type of English is the book given to the narrator by F. written in?
5. What does the narrator look at in Chapter 52 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)