|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is asked of Catherine in Chapter 45 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) To be intimate with the narrator.
(b) To pray.
(c) To eat a steak.
(d) To strip naked.
2. What does Catherine's uncle ask of the individuals he calls upon?
(a) Their weight.
(b) Which young hunter they will sleep with that night.
(c) To tell him their secrets.
(d) Their ages.
3. Who is Catherine's best friend?
(b) Her mother.
4. What does the narrator find of Edith's that surprises him in Chapter 44?
(a) A vibrator.
(c) Holy Water.
(d) A bible.
5. Who argues Catherine should be buried in the church?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the narrator at this event that F. forces him to go to?
2. What does the narrator look at in Chapter 52 of "A History of Them All"?
3. Where does F. write "A Long Letter from F."?
4. What type of English is the book given to the narrator by F. written in?
5. What happens to F.'s accomplice while trying to escape the asylum?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)