|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes a rosary in Catherine's honor?
2. Where are Edith, F., and the narrator lying at the beginning of Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Under the stars.
(b) Under a tent.
(c) Underneath a sun lamp in their apartment.
(d) Under a tree.
3. What does F. wish for the narrator to blow up?
(b) The tree house.
(c) The apartment.
(d) A statue of Queen Victoria.
4. What does the narrator pledge to F. in Chapter 50 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) His hatred.
(b) His honor.
(c) His obediance after he dies.
(d) His love and fidelity.
5. Where does Catherine pray daily at the Mission?
(b) In bed.
(c) At a cross by the river.
(d) Her bathroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does F.say he dedicates most of his life to in "A Long Letter from F."?
2. Whom does Catherine appear to after her death and several other times as well in Chapter 22 of "A Long Letter from F."?
3. What does Catherine begin to forsake entirely?
4. What does Catherine ask God about human beings in Chapter 6 of "A Long Letter from F."?
5. Who is Catherine's mistress?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)