|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine's uncle ask of the individuals he calls upon?
(a) Which young hunter they will sleep with that night.
(b) Their weight.
(c) Their ages.
(d) To tell him their secrets.
2. What does the narrator wonder as he spends his time in his new location in Chapter 44?
(a) What is in the Top Ten lineup.
(b) How he will manage without Edith alive.
(c) If he will ever talk to F. again.
(d) How he wants to die himself to be with Edith and F.
3. What does F. tell the narrator at the end of Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He wants to go home.
(b) He feels sick.
(c) He passed his second to last test.
(d) He failed his second to last test.
4. Whom does the narrator pray to in Chapter 52 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Catherine Tekakwitha.
(c) Catherine's uncle.
5. What does the woman who watches F. write "A Long Letter from F." invite F. to do?
(a) Kiss her.
(b) Lick her toes.
(c) Sing to her.
(d) Massage her.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the first miraculous event occur after Catherine's death?
2. In Chapter 52 of "A History of Them All," how is the book that F. gives the narrator broken down?
3. What does Edith do to calm the narrator in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does Catherine ask God about human beings in Chapter 6 of "A Long Letter from F."?
5. Where does Catherine pray daily at the Mission?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the narrator doing in the tree house in Chapter 48 of "The History of Them All"?
2. What does F. find in Mary Voolnd's private part?
3. Describe several instances of when Catherine healed or saved the sick or injured.
4. What happens to Mary Voolnd?
5. What is the first miraculous event to have occurred after Catherine's death?
6. What is Catherine's uncle's request of Catherine before he dies?
7. Who is Mary Voolnd? What does she do with F.?
8. Who is Catherine's best friend at the village? From what does she suffer?
9. What does the narrator find in Edith's drawer as she and F. are shooting heroin?
10. What does the Argentine waiter do with Edith and F. at the hotel in "A Long Letter from F"?
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)