|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to F.'s accomplice while trying to escape the asylum?
(a) She is attacked and mauled by dogs.
(b) She falls and loses her front teeth.
(c) She trips and breaks her leg.
(d) She is caught.
2. What does the narrator wonder as he spends his time in his new location in Chapter 44?
(a) How he wants to die himself to be with Edith and F.
(b) What is in the Top Ten lineup.
(c) If he will ever talk to F. again.
(d) How he will manage without Edith alive.
3. Who argues Catherine should be buried in the church?
4. What does Catherine's uncle ask of the individuals he calls upon?
(a) Their weight.
(b) Which young hunter they will sleep with that night.
(c) Their ages.
(d) To tell him their secrets.
5. What disservice does F. say he did to the narrator in "A Long Letter from F.?"
(a) Gave him sexuality.
(b) Immunized him of passion.
(c) Took his virginity.
(d) Befriended him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Edith and F. do in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All" that the narrator does not do?
2. What does F. consider himself and the narrator to be in "A Long Letter from F."?
3. What does Edith do to calm the narrator in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All"?
4. Who is dying in Chapter 46 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What happens to Catherine at the end of Chapter 46 of "A History of Them All"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Mary Voolnd?
2. Who is Mary Voolnd? What does she do with F.?
3. Describe the scene with the Danish vibrator.
4. What does F. tell the narrator when he visits him in a dream in Chapter 50 of "The History of Them All"?
5. What does the Argentine waiter do with Edith and F. at the hotel in "A Long Letter from F"?
6. What does F. say about men and women in the beginning of "A Long Letter from F"?
7. What does F. find in Mary Voolnd's private part?
8. What is the narrator doing in the tree house in Chapter 48 of "The History of Them All"?
9. What is the first miraculous event to have occurred after Catherine's death?
10. Where do Claude and Pierre think Catherine should be buried? Where is she buried?
This section contains 763 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)