|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Catherine's best friend?
(c) Her mother.
2. How much time elapses between Edith's suicide and when she tries to calm the narrator down in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A week.
(b) Three days.
(c) Twelve hours.
(d) A month.
3. Who is cured from gout in 1696 after praying to Catherine Tekakwitha?
(b) A French military commander.
(c) The narrator.
4. What is the prayer chanted for in Chapter 49 of "A History of Them All"?
(b) Religious acceptance.
5. Who is Catherine's mistress?
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator admit to longing for in Chapter 48 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What does Catherine ask the priests in Chapter 12 of "A Long Letter from F."?
3. What does the message say that F. finds in the woman who watches him write in "A Long Letter from F".?
4. What does the narrator pledge to F. in Chapter 50 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What is Edith's problem in "A Long Letter from F."?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)