|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the narrator at this event that F. forces him to go to?
(a) He runs away.
(b) He kisses a man.
(c) He rides a ferris wheel.
(d) A woman is extremely forward with him.
2. What do the priests and Catherine's mistress try to convince of Catherine in Chapter 3 of "A Long Letter from F."?
(a) To have children.
(b) To eat.
(c) To marry a man.
(d) To pray.
3. How does Edith pleasure F. in "A Long Letter from F."?
(a) She sings to him.
(b) She whispers on his body.
(c) She uses the marital device on him.
(d) She doesn't.
4. What happens just before the narrator reaches his maximum pleasure in Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The narrator screams.
(b) The woman vanishes.
(c) The crowd disperses.
(d) The narrator breaks out in hives.
5. What happens to F.'s accomplice while trying to escape the asylum?
(a) She falls and loses her front teeth.
(b) She is caught.
(c) She trips and breaks her leg.
(d) She is attacked and mauled by dogs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator look at in Chapter 52 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What does Catherine cut herself with in the woods?
3. Whom does Catherine appear to after her death and several other times as well in Chapter 22 of "A Long Letter from F."?
4. What do Edith and F. do in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All" that the narrator does not do?
5. Who comes and watches F. write in "A Long Letter from F."?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)