|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What covers the narrator's apartment in Chapter 24 of "A History of Them All"?
2. Who dislikes the French missionaries?
(c) Catherine Tekakwitha's uncle.
(d) The narrator.
3. How does the narrator react to learning what the telephone game is in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He is heartbroken.
(b) He is angered.
(c) He is jealous.
(d) He is sad.
4. What does Catherine Tekakwitha make at her family's new home?
(b) Crafts and wampum.
5. What does the priest tell Catherine in Chapter 37 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He is gay himself.
(b) He loves her.
(c) She needs to bear his child.
(d) Their way of life is coming to an end.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the bully that kicks sand in F.'s face at the beach?
2. What does F. say the glancing kisses from Edith to the narrator are in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What does the narrator burn himself with in Chapter 24 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does the narrator recall F. saying in Chapter 4 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does the narrator realize the purpose of the note from F. is in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All"?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the narrator feel about the group of men who raped Edith?
2. What does the narrator say is proof that he and Edith loved each other in Chapter 25 of "The History of Them All"?
3. Describe how Catherine Tekakwitha desires to be baptized.
4. Describe how F. and Edith die.
5. What does the narrator describe that happened to Catherine in 1664?
6. Explain how the Iroquois tribe lives and why it was deemed inappropriate by the French missionaries.
7. What happens at the French banquet that Catherine attends in Chapter 42 of "The History of Them All"?
8. What was the purpose of the note that F. left the narrator in Chapter 30 of "The History of Them All"?
9. What has happened to the condition of the narrator by Chapter 25 in "The History of Them All"?
10. Describe the telephone game.
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)