|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. F. is accredited to having a similar aura with _____________.
(a) The Canadian A---- tribe's chief leader.
(b) George Washington.
(c) Marquis de Sade.
(d) Mother nature.
2. What happens to make Catherine flee to the forest in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) She is forced to leave her village.
(b) The boy's erection.
(c) She is angry.
(d) She is pregnant.
3. What is the condition the priest gives Catherine in Chapter 37 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) She must leave the village to be baptized.
(b) She needs to ask for forgiveness because of her sexuality.
(c) If she is baptized, she must never leave the village
(d) She needs to get married to have a child.
4. What does the narrator say about F.'s personality in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He is OCD.
(b) He has the best personality.
(c) F.'s personality is taking over his own.
(d) He is quick tempered.
5. What did the boys and F. do to the narrator when they were in school?
(a) Stuck his head in the toilet.
(b) Called him names until he cried.
(c) Beat him up.
(d) Held him down and forcibly cut off his warts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are F. and the narrator driving to in the car scene?
2. Who died in the asylum from syphilis?
3. What does the narrator realize the purpose of the note from F. is in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does the narrator mention about Edith's assertion as she was being raped by a group of men?
5. Why were the living situations of the Iroquois deemed immoral by some?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the narrator describe that happened to Catherine in 1664?
2. Describe the world in which the narrator lives in the novel.
3. What does the narrator read about that depresses him so much?
4. What happens when the narrator and F. drive to Ottawa?
5. Why does the narrator call the DJ on the radio in Chapter 30 of "The History of Them All"?
6. What does the narrator pray to god for in Chapter 13 of "The History of Them All"?
7. Who is Charles Axis?
8. Explain how the Iroquois tribe lives and why it was deemed inappropriate by the French missionaries.
9. How is the red wine spilling on the table cloth disruptive like Catherine's own presence?
10. Describe how Catherine Tekakwitha desires to be baptized.
This section contains 802 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)