|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does F. begin to do as he and the narrator drive in Chapter 39 of "A History of Them All"?
(d) Pleasure himself.
2. When does the local priest leave Catherine Tekakwitha's village in Chapter 35 of "A History of Them All"?
3. How does the narrator react to learning what the telephone game is in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He is heartbroken.
(b) He is jealous.
(c) He is angered.
(d) He is sad.
4. What does the narrator inventory in Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) F.'s fireworks which were left to him.
(b) His files.
(c) His books.
(d) F.'s clothes.
5. F. is accredited to having a similar aura with _____________.
(a) Marquis de Sade.
(b) Mother nature.
(c) George Washington.
(d) The Canadian A---- tribe's chief leader.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator light in Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What does F. chastise the narrator for in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What does the narrator pray to god for at the end of Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What is happening to the narrator by Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does the new priest massage on Catherine's body?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Charles Axis?
2. What does the narrator describe that happened to Catherine in 1664?
3. What has happened to the condition of the narrator by Chapter 25 in "The History of Them All"?
4. What was the purpose of the note that F. left the narrator in Chapter 30 of "The History of Them All"?
5. What role does F. play in the love triangle of Edith, the narrator, and himself?
6. What motivates the narrator to turn to Catherine Tekakwitha when he is in agony over the deaths of F. and Edith?
7. What happens to the young brave who was to marry Catherine?
8. What does the narrator pray to god for in Chapter 13 of "The History of Them All"?
9. How is Chapter 10 in "The History of Them All" a symbol of how the narrator is becoming more like F.?
10. Describe how Catherine Tekakwitha desires to be baptized.
This section contains 788 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)