|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does F. write "A Long Letter from F."?
(a) His apartment.
(b) His asylum.
(c) His tree house.
(d) His store.
2. What is the narrator singing in F.'s tree house?
(a) Hit Parade Songs.
(b) Top 40's.
(c) Otis Redding.
(d) Yankee Doodle.
3. Who finds the narrator among the crowd of people in Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
(c) Catherine's uncle.
(d) The woman.
4. What happens to Catherine at the end of Chapter 46 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) She is saved.
(b) She is celebrated by her tribe.
(c) She is killed.
(d) She is beaten and accused of seducing her uncle.
5. With what do F. and Edith bathe?
(a) Dove soap.
(b) Coconut juice.
(c) A special soap made of human skin.
(d) Elephant tusk.
6. What does F. use to bring Edith to her maximum orgasm in "A Long Letter from F."?
(c) A Swedish Vibrator.
(d) A Danish Vibrator.
7. What swims away into the Atlantic, according to F.?
(a) The Danish Vibrator.
(b) F.'s watch.
(c) The Swedish Vibrator.
(d) Edith's jewelry.
8. What happens to the narrator at this event that F. forces him to go to?
(a) He runs away.
(b) He kisses a man.
(c) He rides a ferris wheel.
(d) A woman is extremely forward with him.
9. Whom does Catherine appear to after her death and several other times as well in Chapter 22 of "A Long Letter from F."?
10. Who argues Catherine should be buried at her favorite prayer location by the river?
11. Who comes and watches F. write in "A Long Letter from F."?
(a) Vooland Martyr.
(b) Mary Voolnd.
(d) Mary Queen of Scott.
12. What does F. believe about the Free Quebec movement?
(a) He hates it.
(b) It has gained strength.
(c) It needs to move forward.
(d) It has grown soft.
13. Who argues Catherine should be buried in the church?
14. What happened to Catherine's best friend's husband?
(a) He was hunted and killed.
(b) He was raped.
(c) He was removed from the tribe.
(d) He was eaten by his tribe for lack of food.
15. Which of the following is not mentioned as a part of the book given to the narrator by F. in Chapter 52 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Dry cleaners.
(c) Barber shops.
(d) Post offices.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lamberville, the priest, try to convince the dying person to do in Chapter 45 of "A History of Them All"?
2. Whom does Catherine Tekakwitha's uncle call upon in Chapter 49 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What does the narrator pledge to F. in Chapter 50 of "A History of Them All"?
4. Where does Catherine pray daily at the Mission?
5. Who is dying in Chapter 46 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 500 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)