Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of English is the book given to the narrator by F. written in?
(a) Southern English.
(b) Broken English.
(c) British English.
(d) Germanic English.
2. According to F., who is obsessed with whiteness?
(a) The A --- tribe.
3. Who finds the narrator among the crowd of people in Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Catherine's uncle.
(c) The woman.
4. What does F. tell the narrator at the end of Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He wants to go home.
(b) He failed his second to last test.
(c) He feels sick.
(d) He passed his second to last test.
5. What does the woman who watches F. write "A Long Letter from F." invite F. to do?
(a) Sing to her.
(b) Massage her.
(c) Kiss her.
(d) Lick her toes.
6. What does F. consider himself and the narrator to be in "A Long Letter from F."?
(b) New Juice.
(c) New Jews.
7. What does the narrator do when Edith and F. are busy in Chapter 44?
(a) Makes a phone call.
(b) Goes outside to smoke a cigarette.
(c) Has a sandwich.
(d) Rifles through Edith's drawers.
8. What do the priests and Catherine's mistress try to convince of Catherine in Chapter 3 of "A Long Letter from F."?
(a) To eat.
(b) To marry a man.
(c) To pray.
(d) To have children.
9. What is asked of Catherine in Chapter 45 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) To pray.
(b) To strip naked.
(c) To eat a steak.
(d) To be intimate with the narrator.
10. What is the prayer chanted for in Chapter 49 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Religious acceptance.
11. Who is dying in Chapter 46 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The narrator.
(b) Catherine Tekakwitha's uncle.
12. How does F. describe the love triangle of himself, Edith, and the narrator in "A Long Letter from F."?
(a) He loved it.
(b) It was a mystical arrangement.
(c) It was lust, not love.
(d) It was confusing.
13. What does F. find in the woman who watches him write "A Long Letter from F."?
(b) Her soul.
(c) Her heart.
(d) His letter.
14. What does Catherine cut herself with in the woods?
(b) A knife.
15. Who are the head priests at the Mission ?
(a) Claude and Pierre.
(b) Claudio and Pesto.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to F.'s accomplice while trying to escape the asylum?
2. What happens in the uncle's tent at the end of Chapter 49 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What happens just before the narrator reaches his maximum pleasure in Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does the narrator pledge to F. in Chapter 50 of "A History of Them All"?
5. How does Edith pleasure F. in "A Long Letter from F."?
This section contains 517 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)