|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 50 of "A History of Them All", where does F. eventually visit the narrator?
(a) A tent.
(b) His dreams.
(c) His tree house.
(d) His apartment.
2. What happens to Catherine's best friend when she whips her ?
(a) She nearly bleeds to death.
(b) She dies.
(c) She become a renewed virgin.
(d) She cries and prays to god.
3. In Chapter 52 of "A History of Them All," how is the book that F. gives the narrator broken down?
(c) Categorized conversations.
4. What does the narrator look at in Chapter 52 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The wall.
(b) The English-Greek phrasebook.
(c) A picture of Edith.
(d) His watch.
5. Whom does Catherine appear to after her death and several other times as well in Chapter 22 of "A Long Letter from F."?
6. What does Catherine cut herself with in the woods?
(c) A knife.
7. Where does the narrator leave to go to in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Edith's grave.
(b) F.'s treehouse.
(d) F.'s house.
8. What does the narrator wish F. had left him instead of his possessions?
(a) F.'s memories.
(b) Edith's love.
(c) His vibrator.
(d) A movie.
9. What does F. tell the narrator at the end of Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He feels sick.
(b) He passed his second to last test.
(c) He wants to go home.
(d) He failed his second to last test.
10. What does the woman who watches F. write "A Long Letter from F." invite F. to do?
(a) Massage her.
(b) Kiss her.
(c) Sing to her.
(d) Lick her toes.
11. Who plans to leave the asylum with F.?
(a) The narrator.
(b) No one.
(d) Mary Voolnd.
12. What happened to Catherine's best friend's husband?
(a) He was raped.
(b) He was removed from the tribe.
(c) He was hunted and killed.
(d) He was eaten by his tribe for lack of food.
13. With what do F. and Edith bathe?
(a) Coconut juice.
(b) Elephant tusk.
(c) Dove soap.
(d) A special soap made of human skin.
14. Whom does the narrator pray to in Chapter 52 of "A History of Them All"?
(b) Catherine's uncle.
(d) Catherine Tekakwitha.
15. What is kept in the vile around the lady's neck who is saved from the brink of death by Catherine's crucifix?
(a) Mud from her grave.
(b) Holy water.
(c) Her hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes and watches F. write in "A Long Letter from F."?
2. According to F., who is obsessed with whiteness?
3. How does Edith pleasure F. in "A Long Letter from F."?
4. What happens to Catherine at the end of Chapter 46 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does Catherine's best friend say human tastes like?
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)