|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Catherine give the person who enters her tent?
(a) A token or appreciation.
(b) A transference of religion.
(d) Consummation of marriage.
2. What do Edith and F. do in the game they play in Question 29?
(a) They sucked each other's fingers and placed them in each other's ears.
(b) They whispered on each other's body.
(c) They exchanged gum.
(d) They slept together blindfolded.
3. Who is beaten and disowned by their family?
(b) The young man.
(d) Catherine's uncle.
4. In Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All," what has the narrator stopped doing since he read about the plague?
(a) Working and showering.
5. Where does the narrator want Edith's lips to linger specifically?
(a) His chest.
(b) His genitals.
(c) His neck.
(d) His back.
6. How does the narrator react to learning what the telephone game is in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He is jealous.
(b) He is angered.
(c) He is sad.
(d) He is heartbroken.
7. Who is caught under the spell of F. in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Catherine's mother.
(b) Edith and the narrator.
(c) The Candadian A---- tribe.
(d) Catherine Tekakwitha.
8. What does the narrator want in Chapter 23 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) To forget F. and Edith's transgressions.
(b) To eat.
(c) F. and Edith to come back.
(d) To go to the bathroom.
9. Who considered the living situations of the Iroquois immoral?
(a) French missionaries.
(b) The government.
(c) Baptist missionaries.
(d) The church.
10. What plan does F. use to lose weight and gain muscle in Chapter 29 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The CA weight loss program.
(b) The Axis Charles fitness plan.
(c) Protein shake plan.
(d) The Charles Axis fitness plan.
11. What does F. do with the narrator the night Edith dies?
(a) Cooks for him
(b) Gives him a massage.
(c) Kisses the narrator.
(d) Sits with him and comforts him.
12. F. is accredited to having a similar aura with _____________.
(a) The Canadian A---- tribe's chief leader.
(b) Mother nature.
(c) George Washington.
(d) Marquis de Sade.
13. What is the narrator suffering from at the beginning of the book?
(d) Depression and constipation.
14. Where do Catherine Tekakwitha's family settle?
(b) By the ocean.
(d) A small village.
15. Who falls in love with Catherine in Chapter 26 of "A History of Them All."
(a) Her uncle.
(b) A young tribal man.
(c) The narrator.
(d) Edouard Lecompte.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does F. suggest to the narrator in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
2. To what office has F. been elected?
3. What does the narrator realize the purpose of the note from F. is in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does the narrator inventory in Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does the narrator remember about F. in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)