|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does F. admit about the near death experience in the car?
(a) He wanted to die.
(b) He and Edith arranged it.
(c) Edith was watching over them and protected them.
(d) It was sexually exciting.
2. To whom does the narrator call and shout about his burns and constipation in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) His doctor.
(b) His mom.
(d) The DJ.
3. Who is caught under the spell of F. in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Catherine's mother.
(b) Edith and the narrator.
(c) The Candadian A---- tribe.
(d) Catherine Tekakwitha.
4. The narrator recalls F. painting a Greek acropolis with ___________________.
(a) Red nail polish.
(b) Pink nail polish.
(c) Watercolor paint.
(d) Eye shadow.
5. What does the note the narrator finds in F.'s fireworks instruct him to do?
(a) Go take a shower.
(b) Turn on the radio.
(c) Turn on the lights.
(d) Go eat a steak.
6. In Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All," what has the narrator stopped doing since he read about the plague?
(d) Working and showering.
7. What do F. and the narrator eat in Chapter 18 of "A History of Them All"?
8. What does the narrator realize the purpose of the note from F. is in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) To miss F.
(b) A ploy to get him out of the house.
(c) To make him angry.
(d) To miss Edith.
9. Who died in the asylum from syphilis?
(c) Catherine Tekakwitha.
(d) The narrator.
10. What does F. chastise the narrator for in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) To stop being hypocrites.
(b) To embrace his homosexuality.
(c) To not feel guilty about cheating on Edith.
(d) To not feel guilty about their sexual activity.
11. What does the new priest massage on Catherine's body?
(a) Her back.
(b) Her arms.
(c) Her feet.
(d) Her head.
12. What does the narrator say he wants to study in Chapter 3 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Mother nature.
(b) His family lineage.
(c) Catherine Tekakwitha.
(d) The weather.
13. What does the narrator burn himself with in Chapter 24 of "A History of Them All"?
(b) F.'s fireworks.
(c) The grill.
(d) The oven.
14. Where do Catherine Tekakwitha's family settle?
(a) By the ocean.
(c) A small village.
15. Where does the narrator want Edith's lips to linger specifically?
(a) His back.
(b) His chest.
(c) His genitals.
(d) His neck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does F. do with the narrator the night Edith dies?
2. What does the narrator think about to distract himself from his depressing reading in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What does the narrator pray to god for at the end of Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What do Edith and F. do in the game they play in Question 29?
5. Who is beaten and disowned by their family?
This section contains 542 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)