|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator want Edith's lips to linger specifically?
(a) His genitals.
(b) His chest.
(c) His back.
(d) His neck.
2. What does the note the narrator finds in F.'s fireworks instruct him to do?
(a) Turn on the lights.
(b) Go take a shower.
(c) Turn on the radio.
(d) Go eat a steak.
3. What is the writing style in Chapter 17 of "A History of Them All"?
(b) A prayer.
(c) A poem.
(d) A haiku.
4. Who is the bully that kicks sand in F.'s face at the beach?
(a) Axis Charles.
(c) Catherine Tekakwitha.
(d) Charles Axis.
5. What covers the narrator's apartment in Chapter 24 of "A History of Them All"?
6. How does Edith die?
(a) She shoots herself in the head.
(b) She is crushed by the elevator shaft.
(c) She is shot.
(d) She dies of a heart attack.
7. What is the narrator convinced the song he listens to in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All" is about?
(a) An orgy between Gavis and his goddesses.
(c) Sex with his tribe.
(d) Love eternal.
8. Who replaces the local priest in Chapter 35 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Catherine Tekakwitha's uncle.
(c) Jacques de Lamberville.
9. F. is accredited to having a similar aura with _____________.
(a) Mother nature.
(b) George Washington.
(c) The Canadian A---- tribe's chief leader.
(d) Marquis de Sade.
10. In Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All," what has the narrator stopped doing since he read about the plague?
(d) Working and showering.
11. What does F. do with the narrator the night Edith dies?
(a) Cooks for him
(b) Sits with him and comforts him.
(c) Gives him a massage.
(d) Kisses the narrator.
12. To whom does the narrator turn for his salvation?
(a) His ex wife.
(b) An Iroquois saint.
(c) An old lady.
(d) His grandmother.
13. What do F. and the narrator eat in Chapter 18 of "A History of Them All"?
14. What does the narrator remember about F. in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) F.'s body.
(b) F.'s humor.
(c) F.'s tirades.
(d) F.'s laugh.
15. In what type of environment do the Iroquois live?
(a) Long houses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is happening to the narrator by Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
2. Who dislikes the French missionaries?
3. What does F. give the narrator in Chapter 18 of "A History of Them All"?
4. The narrator recalls F. painting a Greek acropolis with ___________________.
5. What does the narrator tell Edith in Chapter 41 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)