1. Where is the narrator living in this novel?
A psychosexual hell.
2. The narrator has lost ____________.
His wife and male lover.
3. To whom does the narrator turn for his salvation?
An Iroquois saint.
4. What is the narrator suffering from at the beginning of the book?
Depression and constipation.
5. Who died in the asylum from syphilis?
6. What does the narrator say his profession is in Chapter 2 of "A History of Them All"?
He is a folklorist and scholar of the Canadian A---- tribe.
7. Who is Catherine Tekakwitha?
A blessed Iroquois woman.
This section contains 4,777 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)