Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - The History of Them All: Chapter 1-9
1. Where is the narrator living in this novel?
2. The narrator has lost ____________.
3. To whom does the narrator turn for his salvation?
4. What is the narrator suffering from at the beginning of the book?
5. Who died in the asylum from syphilis?
6. What does the narrator say his profession is in Chapter 2 of "A History of Them All"?
7. Who is Catherine Tekakwitha?
8. What does the narrator say he wants to study in Chapter 3 of "A History of Them All"?
9. What does the narrator recall F. saying in Chapter 4 of "A History of Them All"?
10. How does Edith die?
This section contains 2,668 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)