|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beautiful Losers: An Epilogue in the Third Person.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator mention about Edith's assertion as she was being raped by a group of men?
(a) Edith called to Catherine Tekakwitha for help.
(b) Edith screamed so loud nature aided her.
(c) Edith bit her attackers.
(d) Edith said an old prayer that helped her to escape.
2. What does Catherine give to the person who enters her tent?
(a) A ring.
(b) A piece of food.
(c) A cross.
(d) A flower.
3. What does F. find in the woman who watches him write "A Long Letter from F."?
(b) His letter.
(c) Her heart.
(d) Her soul.
4. What body part does the narrator think about of Edith's in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Her ears.
(b) Her navel.
(c) Her breasts.
(d) Her fingers.
5. Who makes a rosary in Catherine's honor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does F. say about men in A Long Letter from F.?
2. What is the narrator suffering from at the beginning of the book?
3. To whom does the narrator call and shout about his burns and constipation in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does Catherine's uncle ask of the individuals he calls upon?
5. Who enters the tent to meet Catherine in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)