|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beautiful Losers: An Epilogue in the Third Person.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who dislikes the French missionaries?
(b) Catherine Tekakwitha's uncle.
(c) The narrator.
2. Who is caught under the spell of F. in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The Candadian A---- tribe.
(b) Catherine's mother.
(c) Catherine Tekakwitha.
(d) Edith and the narrator.
3. Where does the old man wander to see a triple feature in the epilogue?
(a) The System Theatre.
(b) The old car shop.
(c) The Sissy Theatre.
(d) His house.
4. Who is cured from gout in 1696 after praying to Catherine Tekakwitha?
(a) A French military commander.
(d) The narrator.
5. Which of the following is not mentioned as a part of the book given to the narrator by F. in Chapter 52 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Barber shops.
(c) Post offices.
(d) Dry cleaners.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Catherine's mistress?
2. What does the narrator mention about Edith's assertion as she was being raped by a group of men?
3. What does the narrator close the book with in the epilogue?
4. What is happening to the narrator by Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
5. Who is Catherine's best friend?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)