|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beautiful Losers: An Epilogue in the Third Person.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine give to the person who enters her tent?
(a) A ring.
(b) A piece of food.
(c) A cross.
(d) A flower.
2. What does the young boy want to hear about in the epilogue when he meets F.?
(a) A story of the Iroquois.
(b) A story about love.
(c) About Edith.
(d) A story about heartbreak.
3. What does F. purchase from his previous employer in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A book.
(b) A textile factory.
(c) His company.
(d) A boat.
4. Who says they would rather have sex with a thorn than a hunter?
(c) Catherine's mother.
5. In Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All," what has the narrator stopped doing since he read about the plague?
(d) Working and showering.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does F. comment on in Chapter 18 in regards to Catherine's death from "A Long Letter from F."?
2. Who enters the tent to meet Catherine in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What does the narrator yearn for in Chapter 33 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does the new priest massage on Catherine's body?
5. Where does the narrator leave in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)