|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beautiful Losers: An Epilogue in the Third Person.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. F. is accredited to having a similar aura with _____________.
(a) The Canadian A---- tribe's chief leader.
(b) Marquis de Sade.
(c) Mother nature.
(d) George Washington.
2. Who makes a rosary in Catherine's honor?
3. Why does the narrator nearly run the car off the road?
(a) He was texting on his phone.
(b) He is pleasuring himself.
(c) He was in mid chant.
(d) He fell asleep.
4. In Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All," what game does F. tell the narrator he and Edith play?
(a) The lust game.
(b) Hide and seek.
(d) The telephone game.
5. What is the narrator suffering from at the beginning of the book?
(a) Depression and constipation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interrupts Edith and F. from their intimacy in "A Long Letter from F."?
2. What does the note the narrator finds in F.'s fireworks instruct him to do?
3. In Chapter 52 of "A History of Them All," how is the book that F. gives the narrator broken down?
4. What does F. find in the woman who watches him write "A Long Letter from F."?
5. For what purpose is the plan F. uses to lose weight intended?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)