|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beautiful Losers: An Epilogue in the Third Person.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator has lost ____________.
(a) His lover and daughter.
(b) His wife and male lover.
(c) His dad and mother.
(d) His wife and daughter.
2. What does F. admit to the narrator the night Edith dies in Chapter 5 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Sleeping with Edith.
(b) Loving the narrator.
(c) Wanting to marry Edith.
(d) Killing Edith.
3. What does the narrator do in Chapter 23 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Calls to F. and Edith.
(b) Goes to church.
(c) Says a prayer to God.
(d) Speaks incessently of Edith.
4. What does the narrator think about to distract himself from his depressing reading in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Being intimate with F.
(b) Edith's lips lingering over his body.
(c) Being intimate with Catherine.
(d) Edith's body.
5. What does F. use to bring Edith to her maximum orgasm in "A Long Letter from F."?
(c) A Danish Vibrator.
(d) A Swedish Vibrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does F. say about men in A Long Letter from F.?
2. What does Edith do to calm the narrator in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What does the priest tell Catherine in Chapter 37 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does Catherine give to the person who enters her tent?
5. In what type of environment do the Iroquois live?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)