|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beautiful Losers: An Epilogue in the Third Person.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine cry out as she is being massaged?
(a) She wants to have children.
(b) She is a child of the lord.
(d) She wants to be baptized.
2. What happened to Catherine's best friend's husband?
(a) He was hunted and killed.
(b) He was eaten by his tribe for lack of food.
(c) He was removed from the tribe.
(d) He was raped.
3. Which of the following is not mentioned as a part of the book given to the narrator by F. in Chapter 52 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Barber shops.
(b) Dry cleaners.
(c) Post offices.
4. To whom does the narrator turn for his salvation?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) An Iroquois saint.
(c) His ex wife.
(d) An old lady.
5. What happens to Catherine's best friend when she whips her ?
(a) She dies.
(b) She nearly bleeds to death.
(c) She cries and prays to god.
(d) She become a renewed virgin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator tell Edith in Chapter 41 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What is the narrator singing in F.'s tree house?
3. What does the narrator mention about Edith's assertion as she was being raped by a group of men?
4. Who is Catherine Tekakwitha?
5. What does F. say about men in A Long Letter from F.?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)