|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beautiful Losers: An Epilogue in the Third Person.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who replaces the local priest in Chapter 35 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Catherine Tekakwitha's uncle.
(b) Jacques de Lamberville.
2. What does the narrator close the book with in the epilogue?
(a) A signed autograph.
(b) A song.
(c) A thank you and farewell.
(d) A prayer.
3. Who does F.say he dedicates most of his life to in "A Long Letter from F."?
(a) The narrator and Edith.
4. What does the narrator pray to god for at the end of Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) For any god to help him, and he will not enter a bathroom until he can pass a stool.
(b) To stop the bleeding.
(c) To have normal bowels again.
(d) To help him grieve.
5. What is the narrator convinced the song he listens to in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All" is about?
(b) Sex with his tribe.
(c) Love eternal.
(d) An orgy between Gavis and his goddesses.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does the narrator turn for his salvation?
2. What does the message say that F. finds in the woman who watches him write in "A Long Letter from F".?
3. Who does the narrator relate his own mindset to in Chapter 35 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does Edith do to calm the narrator in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does the narrator realize the purpose of the note from F. is in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)