|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beautiful Losers: An Epilogue in the Third Person.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does F. wake the narrator up for and drag him to in Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A party.
(b) A protest against religion.
(c) A celebration of Catherine Tekakwitha.
(d) A protest against Queen Elizabeth.
2. What does F. comment on in Chapter 18 in regards to Catherine's death from "A Long Letter from F."?
(a) Its power.
(b) Its fallacy.
(c) Its veracity.
(d) Its racial implications.
3. Where do Catherine Tekakwitha's family settle?
(b) A small village.
(c) By the ocean.
4. What is happening to the narrator by Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He is losing weight.
(b) He is growing ill.
(c) He is losing his hair.
(d) He is losing his sanity.
5. What happens in the uncle's tent at the end of Chapter 49 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He dies.
(b) Singing and dancing.
(c) An orgy commences.
(d) A party is held.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine ask God about human beings in Chapter 6 of "A Long Letter from F."?
2. In Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All," what has the narrator stopped doing since he read about the plague?
3. What does the narrator do when Edith and F. are busy in Chapter 44?
4. What does Catherine ask the priests in Chapter 12 of "A Long Letter from F."?
5. Who died in the asylum from syphilis?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)