|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beautiful Losers: An Epilogue in the Third Person.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what office has F. been elected?
(a) Priest of the tribe.
(b) To lead the Canadian army.
2. Whom does Catherine appear to after her death and several other times as well in Chapter 22 of "A Long Letter from F."?
3. Who finds the narrator among the crowd of people in Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
(b) Catherine's uncle.
(c) The woman.
4. Who is Catherine Tekakwitha?
(a) Daughter of mother nature.
(b) A temptress.
(c) A blessed Iroquois woman.
(d) A saint.
5. What do Edith and F. do in the game they play in Question 29?
(a) They sucked each other's fingers and placed them in each other's ears.
(b) They exchanged gum.
(c) They slept together blindfolded.
(d) They whispered on each other's body.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who argues Catherine should be buried at her favorite prayer location by the river?
2. In Chapter 15 of "A History of Them All," what does the narrator describe about Catherine Tekakwitha's family?
3. How much time elapses between Edith's suicide and when she tries to calm the narrator down in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does the narrator say he wants to study in Chapter 3 of "A History of Them All"?
5. To whom does the narrator turn for his salvation?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)