|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beautiful Losers: An Epilogue in the Third Person.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine ask God about human beings in Chapter 6 of "A Long Letter from F."?
(a) Why humans must eat to survive.
(b) How to find F.
(c) Where to go after she dies.
(d) Why she is a saint.
2. How does the narrator pray with in Chapter 52 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) With apathy.
(b) With shame.
(c) With deep conviction.
(d) With sorrow.
3. What is asked of Catherine in Chapter 45 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) To strip naked.
(b) To pray.
(c) To be intimate with the narrator.
(d) To eat a steak.
4. For what purpose is the plan F. uses to lose weight intended?
(a) Skinny people to gain weight.
(b) Heavy people to lose weight.
(c) Fit people to get fitter.
(d) Bulking up.
5. What does the new priest massage on Catherine's body?
(a) Her head.
(b) Her feet.
(c) Her arms.
(d) Her back.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator recalls F. painting a Greek acropolis with ___________________.
2. What is the condition the priest gives Catherine in Chapter 37 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What does the young boy want to hear about in the epilogue when he meets F.?
4. What is the narrator suffering from at the beginning of the book?
5. What does Catherine ask the priests in Chapter 12 of "A Long Letter from F."?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)