|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beautiful Losers: An Epilogue in the Third Person.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Edith and F. play the game F. tells the narrator about in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A bathroom.
(b) A closet.
(c) A railroad station.
(d) A hotel.
2. What has happened to the narrator's bowels by Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He has not had a bowel movement in days.
(b) They have changed colors.
(c) He cannot stop going to the bathroom.
(d) They are bleeding.
3. What does F. say about women in A Long Letter from F.?
(a) They smell good.
(b) They are nicer than men.
(c) They hiss at the world.
(d) They are good cooks.
4. What does the old man transform into in the epilogue?
(a) A movie screen.
(b) A piece of gum.
(c) A vibrator.
(d) A telephone.
5. What does the narrator think about in Chapter 40 of "A History of Them All" in regard to what F. said to him?
(a) He considers what F. said about his and Edith's relationship.
(b) He considers what F. meant about his near death experience.
(c) He considers F.'s recommendation.
(d) He considers what F. said about the telephone game.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is happening to the narrator by Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
2. Who interrupts Edith and F. from their intimacy in "A Long Letter from F."?
3. Who finds the narrator among the crowd of people in Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
4. Who is the bully that kicks sand in F.'s face at the beach?
5. What happens to Catherine's face after her death?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)