|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beautiful Losers: An Epilogue in the Third Person.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 15 of "A History of Them All," what does the narrator describe about Catherine Tekakwitha's family?
(a) Their bond.
(b) Their harvest and crops.
(c) Their journey up the Mohawk River.
(d) The loss of their youngest son.
2. What does the narrator do in Chapter 23 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Calls to F. and Edith.
(b) Says a prayer to God.
(c) Goes to church.
(d) Speaks incessently of Edith.
3. Who cannot find Catherine as she flees to the forest in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The young man.
(b) Her dad.
(c) The village priest.
(d) Her mom.
4. What does F. wish for the narrator to blow up?
(a) The tree house.
(c) A statue of Queen Victoria.
(d) The apartment.
5. What does the narrator pledge to F. in Chapter 50 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) His obediance after he dies.
(b) His hatred.
(c) His honor.
(d) His love and fidelity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edith do to calm the narrator in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What item does Catherine give the person who enters her tent?
3. What does Catherine cry out as she is being massaged?
4. What happens in the uncle's tent at the end of Chapter 49 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What happens to Catherine's best friend when she whips her ?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)