|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beautiful Losers: An Epilogue in the Third Person.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to the narrator's bowels by Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) They have changed colors.
(b) He has not had a bowel movement in days.
(c) He cannot stop going to the bathroom.
(d) They are bleeding.
2. What is the writing style in Chapter 17 of "A History of Them All"?
(b) A prayer.
(c) A poem.
(d) A haiku.
3. Who is dying in Chapter 46 of "A History of Them All"?
(b) Catherine Tekakwitha's uncle.
(d) The narrator.
4. Who cannot find Catherine as she flees to the forest in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The young man.
(b) Her mom.
(c) Her dad.
(d) The village priest.
5. What does Catherine Tekakwitha make at her family's new home?
(c) Crafts and wampum.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the narrator nearly run the car off the road?
2. What does F. wish for the narrator to blow up?
3. How much time elapses between Edith's suicide and when she tries to calm the narrator down in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All"?
4. According to F., who is obsessed with whiteness?
5. Who argues Catherine should be buried at her favorite prayer location by the river?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)