|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beautiful Losers: An Epilogue in the Third Person.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what type of environment do the Iroquois live?
(d) Long houses.
2. What does F. admit to the narrator the night Edith dies in Chapter 5 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Loving the narrator.
(b) Wanting to marry Edith.
(c) Sleeping with Edith.
(d) Killing Edith.
3. Who dislikes the French missionaries?
(b) The narrator.
(d) Catherine Tekakwitha's uncle.
4. The narrator recalls F. painting a Greek acropolis with ___________________.
(a) Red nail polish.
(b) Pink nail polish.
(c) Eye shadow.
(d) Watercolor paint.
5. What does the narrator admit to longing for in Chapter 48 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A dead lover.
(b) A dead wife.
(c) A dog as a pet.
(d) A dead religious figure.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 50 of "A History of Them All", where does F. eventually visit the narrator?
2. What does F. admit about the near death experience in the car?
3. What is asked of Catherine in Chapter 45 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does F. tell the narrator at the end of Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
5. Whom does the narrator pray to in Chapter 52 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)