|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beautiful Losers: An Epilogue in the Third Person.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Catherine's mistress?
(d) Her mother.
2. What happens just before the narrator reaches his maximum pleasure in Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The narrator breaks out in hives.
(b) The crowd disperses.
(c) The woman vanishes.
(d) The narrator screams.
3. Where does the old man wander to see a triple feature in the epilogue?
(a) His house.
(b) The System Theatre.
(c) The Sissy Theatre.
(d) The old car shop.
4. What does the note the narrator finds in F.'s fireworks instruct him to do?
(a) Turn on the lights.
(b) Go eat a steak.
(c) Go take a shower.
(d) Turn on the radio.
5. How does the narrator pray with in Chapter 52 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) With deep conviction.
(b) With sorrow.
(c) With shame.
(d) With apathy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator begin to do incessantly in Chapter 25 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What swims away into the Atlantic, according to F.?
3. Who falls in love with Catherine in Chapter 26 of "A History of Them All."
4. What does F. wake the narrator up for and drag him to in Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What happens to the narrator at this event that F. forces him to go to?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)