|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beautiful Losers: An Epilogue in the Third Person.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the message say that F. finds in the woman who watches him write in "A Long Letter from F".?
(a) F. gave him too small of a box of fireworks.
(b) He is the narrators' best lover.
(c) He needs to be intimate with someone.
(d) Edith misses him.
2. Where does the old man hitchhike in the epilogue?
(a) A sparsely populated highway.
(b) New York City.
(d) No where.
3. Who is the bully that kicks sand in F.'s face at the beach?
(a) Axis Charles.
(c) Charles Axis.
(d) Catherine Tekakwitha.
4. Where is the narrator living in this novel?
(a) A room.
(b) A barn.
(c) An apartment.
(d) A psychosexual hell.
5. Who comes and watches F. write in "A Long Letter from F."?
(b) Vooland Martyr.
(c) Mary Voolnd.
(d) Mary Queen of Scott.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does F. say the glancing kisses from Edith to the narrator are in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What is kept in the vile around the lady's neck who is saved from the brink of death by Catherine's crucifix?
3. Where does Catherine pray daily at the Mission?
4. Who is cured from gout in 1696 after praying to Catherine Tekakwitha?
5. What does the narrator begin to do incessantly in Chapter 25 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)