|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beautiful Losers: An Epilogue in the Third Person.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is kept in the vile around the lady's neck who is saved from the brink of death by Catherine's crucifix?
(a) Mud from her grave.
(b) Her hair.
(d) Holy water.
2. For what purpose is the plan F. uses to lose weight intended?
(a) Bulking up.
(b) Heavy people to lose weight.
(c) Skinny people to gain weight.
(d) Fit people to get fitter.
3. What is the narrator convinced the song he listens to in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All" is about?
(a) Sex with his tribe.
(b) Love eternal.
(c) An orgy between Gavis and his goddesses.
4. What does the narrator begin to do incessantly in Chapter 25 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Break things in his apartment.
(c) Pleasures himself.
(d) Washes his hands.
5. What does Catherine spill at the French banquet?
(a) Red wine.
(b) Tomato sauce.
(c) Grape juice.
(d) White wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds the narrator among the crowd of people in Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What has happened to the narrator's bowels by Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What is significant about the woman who meets the old man in the epilogue?
4. What swims away into the Atlantic, according to F.?
5. How does F. describe the love triangle of himself, Edith, and the narrator in "A Long Letter from F."?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)