|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beautiful Losers: An Epilogue in the Third Person.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the young boy want to hear about in the epilogue when he meets F.?
(a) A story of the Iroquois.
(b) A story about love.
(c) A story about heartbreak.
(d) About Edith.
2. F. is accredited to having a similar aura with _____________.
(a) Marquis de Sade.
(b) Mother nature.
(c) The Canadian A---- tribe's chief leader.
(d) George Washington.
3. What does Catherine Tekakwitha make at her family's new home?
(c) Crafts and wampum.
4. What does the narrator begin to do incessantly in Chapter 25 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Break things in his apartment.
(c) Washes his hands.
(d) Pleasures himself.
5. What happens to make Catherine flee to the forest in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) She is forced to leave her village.
(b) The boy's erection.
(c) She is angry.
(d) She is pregnant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine begin to forsake entirely?
2. What does Catherine ask God about human beings in Chapter 6 of "A Long Letter from F."?
3. What does the narrator want in Chapter 23 of "A History of Them All"?
4. Who falls in love with Catherine in Chapter 26 of "A History of Them All."
5. What does F. suggest to the narrator in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)