|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beautiful Losers: An Epilogue in the Third Person.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who falls in love with Catherine in Chapter 26 of "A History of Them All."
(a) Edouard Lecompte.
(b) A young tribal man.
(c) Her uncle.
(d) The narrator.
2. Whom does Catherine Tekakwitha's uncle call upon in Chapter 49 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The men of the village.
(b) The woman of the village who are mothers.
(c) All the single girls in the village.
3. What is the narrator suffering from at the beginning of the book?
(a) Depression and constipation.
4. Why does the narrator nearly run the car off the road?
(a) He is pleasuring himself.
(b) He fell asleep.
(c) He was in mid chant.
(d) He was texting on his phone.
5. What does F. suggest to the narrator in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Daily intimacy.
(b) An oral act of intimacy.
(c) To pleasure himself.
(d) To leave the city.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator light in Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
2. How much time elapses between Edith's suicide and when she tries to calm the narrator down in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All"?
3. On what day does the epilogue begin?
4. What does F. do to Edith to help bring her to an maximum pleasure in "A Long Letter from F."?
5. Where do Catherine Tekakwitha's family settle?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)