|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beautiful Losers: An Epilogue in the Third Person.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does F. say about women in A Long Letter from F.?
(a) They smell good.
(b) They hiss at the world.
(c) They are nicer than men.
(d) They are good cooks.
2. When does the first miraculous event occur after Catherine's death?
(a) An hour later.
(b) A week later.
(c) A month later.
(d) Immediately after.
3. Where does the old man wander to see a triple feature in the epilogue?
(a) The System Theatre.
(b) The old car shop.
(c) The Sissy Theatre.
(d) His house.
4. Where do Catherine Tekakwitha's family settle?
(b) By the ocean.
(c) A small village.
5. What does the narrator light in Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) A fire.
(d) A cigar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interrupts Edith and F. from their intimacy in "A Long Letter from F."?
2. In Chapter 52 of "A History of Them All," how is the book that F. gives the narrator broken down?
3. Where is the narrator living in this novel?
4. Why were the living situations of the Iroquois deemed immoral by some?
5. What does the narrator read about in regard to Catherine Tekakwitha in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)