|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beautiful Losers: An Epilogue in the Third Person.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine cut herself with in the woods?
(b) A knife.
2. In Chapter 50 of "A History of Them All", where does F. eventually visit the narrator?
(a) His tree house.
(b) His apartment.
(c) His dreams.
(d) A tent.
3. How does the narrator pray with in Chapter 52 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) With deep conviction.
(b) With shame.
(c) With apathy.
(d) With sorrow.
4. What does the narrator recall F. saying in Chapter 4 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He longs to have sex with a saint.
(b) He wants to have sex with the narrator.
(c) He is sexually charged.
(d) He loves Edith.
5. What happens just before the narrator reaches his maximum pleasure in Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The crowd disperses.
(b) The narrator screams.
(c) The narrator breaks out in hives.
(d) The woman vanishes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is dying in Chapter 46 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What does F. do with the narrator the night Edith dies?
3. To what does the narrator compare the living situations of the Iroquois?
4. What is significant about the woman who meets the old man in the epilogue?
5. What does F. tell the narrator at the end of Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)