|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beautiful Losers: An Epilogue in the Third Person.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does F. describe the love triangle of himself, Edith, and the narrator in "A Long Letter from F."?
(a) He loved it.
(b) It was a mystical arrangement.
(c) It was lust, not love.
(d) It was confusing.
2. Who argues Catherine should be buried at her favorite prayer location by the river?
3. What does the narrator recall about Edith in Chapter 20 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Her infidelity.
(b) The night Edith killed herself.
(c) The way she laughed.
(d) The way she smiled.
4. What is happening to the narrator by Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He is losing his sanity.
(b) He is growing ill.
(c) He is losing his hair.
(d) He is losing weight.
5. Who is caught under the spell of F. in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Catherine's mother.
(b) Catherine Tekakwitha.
(c) Edith and the narrator.
(d) The Candadian A---- tribe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Edith and F. play the game F. tells the narrator about in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
2. When does the local priest leave Catherine Tekakwitha's village in Chapter 35 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What do the priests and Catherine's mistress try to convince of Catherine in Chapter 3 of "A Long Letter from F."?
4. What happens just before the narrator reaches his maximum pleasure in Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What is the prayer chanted for in Chapter 49 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)