|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beautiful Losers: An Epilogue in the Third Person.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the priest tell Catherine in Chapter 37 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) She needs to bear his child.
(b) Their way of life is coming to an end.
(c) He loves her.
(d) He is gay himself.
2. What does F. consider himself and the narrator to be in "A Long Letter from F."?
(a) New Juice.
(d) New Jews.
3. Who is dying in Chapter 46 of "A History of Them All"?
(b) The narrator.
(d) Catherine Tekakwitha's uncle.
4. Where do Catherine Tekakwitha's family settle?
(c) A small village.
(d) By the ocean.
5. What does F. give the narrator in Chapter 18 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A picture.
(b) A letter.
(c) An English-Greek translation book.
(d) A Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All," what has the narrator stopped doing since he read about the plague?
2. Where are F. and the narrator driving to in the car scene?
3. What does Edith do to calm the narrator in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What disservice does F. say he did to the narrator in "A Long Letter from F.?"
5. The narrator has lost ____________.
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)