|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beautiful Losers: An Epilogue in the Third Person.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the new priest massage on Catherine's body?
(a) Her head.
(b) Her feet.
(c) Her back.
(d) Her arms.
2. How does the narrator react to learning what the telephone game is in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He is angered.
(b) He is heartbroken.
(c) He is sad.
(d) He is jealous.
3. What does the old man transform into in the epilogue?
(a) A piece of gum.
(b) A vibrator.
(c) A movie screen.
(d) A telephone.
4. Where does the old man hitchhike in the epilogue?
(a) A sparsely populated highway.
(c) New York City.
(d) No where.
5. What does Catherine cry out as she is being massaged?
(a) She is a child of the lord.
(c) She wants to have children.
(d) She wants to be baptized.
Short Answer Questions
1. What body part does the narrator think about of Edith's in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What does Catherine ask the priests in Chapter 12 of "A Long Letter from F."?
3. What happened to Catherine's best friend's husband?
4. What did the boys and F. do to the narrator when they were in school?
5. What do Edith and F. do in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All" that the narrator does not do?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)