|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the new priest massage on Catherine's body?
(a) Her head.
(b) Her feet.
(c) Her arms.
(d) Her back.
2. Who is caught under the spell of F. in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Edith and the narrator.
(b) Catherine Tekakwitha.
(c) The Candadian A---- tribe.
(d) Catherine's mother.
3. Where is the narrator living in this novel?
(a) A barn.
(b) An apartment.
(c) A psychosexual hell.
(d) A room.
4. Who is Catherine's best friend?
(b) Her mother.
5. What does the narrator think about to distract himself from his depressing reading in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Being intimate with Catherine.
(b) Being intimate with F.
(c) Edith's lips lingering over his body.
(d) Edith's body.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator wish F. had left him instead of his possessions?
2. In what type of environment do the Iroquois live?
3. Whom does Catherine Tekakwitha's uncle call upon in Chapter 49 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What covers the narrator's apartment in Chapter 24 of "A History of Them All"?
5. Where does F. write "A Long Letter from F."?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)