|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator look at in Chapter 52 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) His watch.
(b) The English-Greek phrasebook.
(c) The wall.
(d) A picture of Edith.
2. What does Catherine give to the person who enters her tent?
(a) A piece of food.
(b) A cross.
(c) A ring.
(d) A flower.
3. With what do F. and Edith bathe?
(a) Dove soap.
(b) Coconut juice.
(c) A special soap made of human skin.
(d) Elephant tusk.
4. To what office has F. been elected?
(a) Priest of the tribe.
(b) To lead the Canadian army.
5. Where is the narrator living in this novel?
(a) A room.
(b) An apartment.
(c) A psychosexual hell.
(d) A barn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator recall F. saying in Chapter 4 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What does the narrator admit to longing for in Chapter 48 of "A History of Them All"?
3. Where do Catherine Tekakwitha's family settle?
4. Who replaces the local priest in Chapter 35 of "A History of Them All"?
5. Who does the narrator relate his own mindset to in Chapter 35 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)