|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does F. do to Edith to help bring her to an maximum pleasure in "A Long Letter from F."?
(a) He sings to her.
(b) He looks at her.
(c) He strokes her with a flower petal.
(d) He reads her sexual texts without touching her.
2. Where does the narrator leave to go to in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) F.'s treehouse.
(b) Edith's grave.
(c) F.'s house.
3. What does F. give the narrator in Chapter 18 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) An English-Greek translation book.
(b) A Bible.
(c) A picture.
(d) A letter.
4. What does F. begin to do as he and the narrator drive in Chapter 39 of "A History of Them All"?
(c) Pleasure himself.
5. What is asked of Catherine in Chapter 45 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) To strip naked.
(b) To be intimate with the narrator.
(c) To eat a steak.
(d) To pray.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is beaten and disowned by their family?
2. What does the woman who watches F. write "A Long Letter from F." invite F. to do?
3. What does F. wish for the narrator to blow up?
4. What does F. admit about the near death experience in the car?
5. To what does the narrator compare the living situations of the Iroquois?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)