|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do F. and the narrator eat in Chapter 18 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What does the narrator pledge to F. in Chapter 50 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) His honor.
(b) His love and fidelity.
(c) His hatred.
(d) His obediance after he dies.
3. What happened to Catherine's best friend's husband?
(a) He was removed from the tribe.
(b) He was eaten by his tribe for lack of food.
(c) He was raped.
(d) He was hunted and killed.
4. What does the narrator want in Chapter 23 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) To eat.
(b) To forget F. and Edith's transgressions.
(c) To go to the bathroom.
(d) F. and Edith to come back.
5. What does F. admit about the near death experience in the car?
(a) It was sexually exciting.
(b) He and Edith arranged it.
(c) Edith was watching over them and protected them.
(d) He wanted to die.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Catherine Tekakwitha's uncle call upon in Chapter 49 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What is asked of Catherine in Chapter 45 of "A History of Them All"?
3. With what do F. and Edith bathe?
4. Whom does the narrator pray to in Chapter 52 of "A History of Them All"?
5. Where does the narrator leave in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)