|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Catherine's best friend?
(c) Her mother.
2. In Chapter 50 of "A History of Them All", where does F. eventually visit the narrator?
(a) His tree house.
(b) His dreams.
(c) A tent.
(d) His apartment.
3. What does the narrator yearn for in Chapter 33 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Edith and F.
(c) Relief from constipation.
(d) Every religious medal possible.
4. Who finds the narrator among the crowd of people in Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The woman.
(c) Catherine's uncle.
5. What is asked of Catherine in Chapter 45 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) To pray.
(b) To strip naked.
(c) To be intimate with the narrator.
(d) To eat a steak.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does F. purchase from his previous employer in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What does the narrator do when Edith and F. are busy in Chapter 44?
3. What happens just before the narrator reaches his maximum pleasure in Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does the narrator think about to distract himself from his depressing reading in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does Catherine ask the priests in Chapter 12 of "A Long Letter from F."?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)