|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What swims away into the Atlantic, according to F.?
(a) The Danish Vibrator.
(b) The Swedish Vibrator.
(c) F.'s watch.
(d) Edith's jewelry.
2. What plan does F. use to lose weight and gain muscle in Chapter 29 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The Charles Axis fitness plan.
(b) Protein shake plan.
(c) The CA weight loss program.
(d) The Axis Charles fitness plan.
3. In Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All," what game does F. tell the narrator he and Edith play?
(a) The telephone game.
(b) The lust game.
(d) Hide and seek.
4. What does the narrator describe about Catherine Tekakwitha in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The day she was to be married.
(b) The day she was to give birth.
(c) The day she became a woman.
(d) The day she was to leave her village.
5. What does the narrator recall about Edith in Chapter 20 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The night Edith killed herself.
(b) The way she smiled.
(c) The way she laughed.
(d) Her infidelity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does F. use to bring Edith to her maximum orgasm in "A Long Letter from F."?
2. F. is accredited to having a similar aura with _____________.
3. What does F. say the glancing kisses from Edith to the narrator are in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What do the priests and Catherine's mistress try to convince of Catherine in Chapter 3 of "A Long Letter from F."?
5. Who cannot find Catherine as she flees to the forest in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)