|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator realize the purpose of the note from F. is in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) To make him angry.
(b) A ploy to get him out of the house.
(c) To miss Edith.
(d) To miss F.
2. What is asked of Catherine in Chapter 45 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) To be intimate with the narrator.
(b) To strip naked.
(c) To pray.
(d) To eat a steak.
3. What does the narrator remember about F. in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) F.'s body.
(b) F.'s humor.
(c) F.'s laugh.
(d) F.'s tirades.
4. What does Catherine begin to forsake entirely?
(b) Her religion.
(c) Her soul.
(d) Her body.
5. Who considered the living situations of the Iroquois immoral?
(a) The government.
(b) French missionaries.
(c) The church.
(d) Baptist missionaries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of English is the book given to the narrator by F. written in?
2. Which of the following is not mentioned as a part of the book given to the narrator by F. in Chapter 52 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What does the message say that F. finds in the woman who watches him write in "A Long Letter from F".?
4. What does F. do with the narrator the night Edith dies?
5. What does the narrator mention about Edith's assertion as she was being raped by a group of men?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)