|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does F. go on a tirade about in Chapter 6 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The narrator's sex life.
(b) He wants more affection from the narrator.
(c) He wants Edith back.
(d) The narrator relating the Greeks to the Indians.
2. What swims away into the Atlantic, according to F.?
(a) F.'s watch.
(b) The Swedish Vibrator.
(c) Edith's jewelry.
(d) The Danish Vibrator.
3. What happens just before the narrator reaches his maximum pleasure in Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The crowd disperses.
(b) The woman vanishes.
(c) The narrator screams.
(d) The narrator breaks out in hives.
4. What does Catherine cut herself with in the woods?
(c) A knife.
5. What does the woman who watches F. write "A Long Letter from F." invite F. to do?
(a) Lick her toes.
(b) Massage her.
(c) Sing to her.
(d) Kiss her.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 50 of "A History of Them All", where does F. eventually visit the narrator?
2. In Chapter 52 of "A History of Them All," how is the book that F. gives the narrator broken down?
3. What does the message say that F. finds in the woman who watches him write in "A Long Letter from F".?
4. What do Edith and F. do in the game they play in Question 29?
5. Who is dying in Chapter 46 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)