|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Catherine's best friend when she whips her ?
(a) She dies.
(b) She cries and prays to god.
(c) She nearly bleeds to death.
(d) She become a renewed virgin.
2. In Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All," what game does F. tell the narrator he and Edith play?
(a) The lust game.
(c) Hide and seek.
(d) The telephone game.
3. For what purpose is the plan F. uses to lose weight intended?
(a) Fit people to get fitter.
(b) Skinny people to gain weight.
(c) Bulking up.
(d) Heavy people to lose weight.
4. What does F. wish for the narrator to blow up?
(a) A statue of Queen Victoria.
(c) The apartment.
(d) The tree house.
5. What does the narrator describe about Catherine Tekakwitha in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The day she was to give birth.
(b) The day she was to leave her village.
(c) The day she became a woman.
(d) The day she was to be married.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator realize the purpose of the note from F. is in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What did the boys and F. do to the narrator when they were in school?
3. What does Catherine cry out as she is being massaged?
4. What does the narrator inventory in Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
5. To whom does the narrator turn for his salvation?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)