|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to make Catherine flee to the forest in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) She is forced to leave her village.
(b) She is angry.
(c) The boy's erection.
(d) She is pregnant.
2. What does F. begin to do as he and the narrator drive in Chapter 39 of "A History of Them All"?
(d) Pleasure himself.
3. What does Catherine's best friend say human tastes like?
4. What does the narrator say he wants to study in Chapter 3 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) His family lineage.
(b) The weather.
(c) Mother nature.
(d) Catherine Tekakwitha.
5. Who dislikes the French missionaries?
(a) Catherine Tekakwitha's uncle.
(c) The narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the narrator at this event that F. forces him to go to?
2. What does the narrator want in Chapter 23 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What does F. tell the narrator at the end of Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does the narrator recall about Edith in Chapter 20 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does the narrator realize the purpose of the note from F. is in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)