|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the head priests at the Mission ?
(a) Claude and Pierre.
(c) Claudio and Pesto.
2. Who considered the living situations of the Iroquois immoral?
(a) The church.
(b) Baptist missionaries.
(c) French missionaries.
(d) The government.
3. What does Catherine begin to forsake entirely?
(a) Her body.
(b) Her religion.
(d) Her soul.
4. Where does Catherine pray daily at the Mission?
(a) In bed.
(b) Her bathroom.
(c) At a cross by the river.
5. What does the woman who watches F. write "A Long Letter from F." invite F. to do?
(a) Lick her toes.
(b) Kiss her.
(c) Sing to her.
(d) Massage her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator describe about Catherine Tekakwitha in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
2. Where does the narrator want Edith's lips to linger specifically?
3. In Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All," what game does F. tell the narrator he and Edith play?
4. What does the narrator begin to do incessantly in Chapter 25 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What is happening to the narrator by Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)