|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What body part does the narrator think about of Edith's in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Her fingers.
(b) Her ears.
(c) Her breasts.
(d) Her navel.
2. What does the narrator long to speak publicly against in Chapter 10 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The government.
(b) The Candadian A--- tribe.
(c) Any repressive institution.
3. What does the narrator pray to god for at the end of Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) To have normal bowels again.
(b) To help him grieve.
(c) To stop the bleeding.
(d) For any god to help him, and he will not enter a bathroom until he can pass a stool.
4. What is the prayer chanted for in Chapter 49 of "A History of Them All"?
(c) Religious acceptance.
5. In Chapter 52 of "A History of Them All," how is the book that F. gives the narrator broken down?
(b) Categorized conversations.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the bully that kicks sand in F.'s face at the beach?
2. Who interrupts Edith and F. from their intimacy in "A Long Letter from F."?
3. What does Edith do to calm the narrator in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What swims away into the Atlantic, according to F.?
5. What does the narrator do when Edith and F. are busy in Chapter 44?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)