|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator pledge to F. in Chapter 50 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) His honor.
(b) His obediance after he dies.
(c) His love and fidelity.
(d) His hatred.
2. What does the narrator do when Edith and F. are busy in Chapter 44?
(a) Has a sandwich.
(b) Makes a phone call.
(c) Rifles through Edith's drawers.
(d) Goes outside to smoke a cigarette.
3. What do Edith and F. do in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All" that the narrator does not do?
(a) Take a shower.
(b) Be intimate.
(c) Shoot heroine.
(d) Eat dinner.
4. Who replaces the local priest in Chapter 35 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Jacques de Lamberville.
(c) Catherine Tekakwitha's uncle.
5. What does the narrator think about to distract himself from his depressing reading in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Being intimate with F.
(b) Edith's lips lingering over his body.
(c) Being intimate with Catherine.
(d) Edith's body.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the message say that F. finds in the woman who watches him write in "A Long Letter from F".?
2. Where is the narrator living in this novel?
3. How does the narrator pray with in Chapter 52 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does Catherine's best friend say human tastes like?
5. What do the priests and Catherine's mistress try to convince of Catherine in Chapter 3 of "A Long Letter from F."?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)