|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Catherine's best friend's husband?
(a) He was raped.
(b) He was eaten by his tribe for lack of food.
(c) He was removed from the tribe.
(d) He was hunted and killed.
2. How does F. describe the love triangle of himself, Edith, and the narrator in "A Long Letter from F."?
(a) He loved it.
(b) It was lust, not love.
(c) It was confusing.
(d) It was a mystical arrangement.
3. What does F. do with the narrator the night Edith dies?
(a) Sits with him and comforts him.
(b) Gives him a massage.
(c) Kisses the narrator.
(d) Cooks for him
4. Where do Edith and F. play the game F. tells the narrator about in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A railroad station.
(b) A closet.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A bathroom.
5. What does the narrator mention about Edith's assertion as she was being raped by a group of men?
(a) Edith screamed so loud nature aided her.
(b) Edith bit her attackers.
(c) Edith said an old prayer that helped her to escape.
(d) Edith called to Catherine Tekakwitha for help.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator long to speak publicly against in Chapter 10 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What happens just before the narrator reaches his maximum pleasure in Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What happens to the room as Catherine disrupts the French banquet?
4. F. is accredited to having a similar aura with _____________.
5. What does the woman who watches F. write "A Long Letter from F." invite F. to do?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)