|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the narrator living in this novel?
(a) An apartment.
(b) A room.
(c) A psychosexual hell.
(d) A barn.
2. Where does F. write "A Long Letter from F."?
(a) His apartment.
(b) His tree house.
(c) His asylum.
(d) His store.
3. What does F. believe about the Free Quebec movement?
(a) He hates it.
(b) It has gained strength.
(c) It needs to move forward.
(d) It has grown soft.
4. What does F. consider himself and the narrator to be in "A Long Letter from F."?
(b) New Juice.
(d) New Jews.
5. What does the narrator recall F. saying in Chapter 4 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He loves Edith.
(b) He is sexually charged.
(c) He wants to have sex with the narrator.
(d) He longs to have sex with a saint.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is dying in Chapter 46 of "A History of Them All"?
2. Who is the bully that kicks sand in F.'s face at the beach?
3. What is the narrator suffering from at the beginning of the book?
4. Who died in the asylum from syphilis?
5. What does F. say about men in A Long Letter from F.?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)