|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator admit to longing for in Chapter 48 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A dead wife.
(b) A dead lover.
(c) A dog as a pet.
(d) A dead religious figure.
2. Who dislikes the French missionaries?
(a) Catherine Tekakwitha's uncle.
(b) The narrator.
3. The narrator recalls F. painting a Greek acropolis with ___________________.
(a) Eye shadow.
(b) Watercolor paint.
(c) Pink nail polish.
(d) Red nail polish.
4. What does the note the narrator finds in F.'s fireworks instruct him to do?
(a) Go take a shower.
(b) Turn on the radio.
(c) Go eat a steak.
(d) Turn on the lights.
5. What does Catherine begin to forsake entirely?
(b) Her body.
(c) Her religion.
(d) Her soul.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Catherine at the end of Chapter 46 of "A History of Them All"?
2. Who died in the asylum from syphilis?
3. What does Catherine cut herself with in the woods?
4. To whom does the narrator call and shout about his burns and constipation in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does F. chastise the narrator for in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)