|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does the narrator turn for his salvation?
(a) His ex wife.
(b) An Iroquois saint.
(c) An old lady.
(d) His grandmother.
2. What does Catherine ask the priests in Chapter 12 of "A Long Letter from F."?
(a) If she is virgin.
(b) If she can take an oath of chastity.
(c) If she is a saint.
(d) When she will die.
3. How does Edith die?
(a) She shoots herself in the head.
(b) She dies of a heart attack.
(c) She is crushed by the elevator shaft.
(d) She is shot.
4. What does the narrator recall F. saying in Chapter 4 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He is sexually charged.
(b) He loves Edith.
(c) He longs to have sex with a saint.
(d) He wants to have sex with the narrator.
5. Who comes and watches F. write in "A Long Letter from F."?
(a) Mary Queen of Scott.
(b) Mary Voolnd.
(d) Vooland Martyr.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Catherine Tekakwitha's uncle call upon in Chapter 49 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What does Catherine's uncle ask of the individuals he calls upon?
3. What does the narrator say he wants to study in Chapter 3 of "A History of Them All"?
4. Who falls in love with Catherine in Chapter 26 of "A History of Them All."
5. What does F. purchase from his previous employer in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)