|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine spill at the French banquet?
(a) Red wine.
(b) White wine.
(c) Grape juice.
(d) Tomato sauce.
2. Who enters the tent to meet Catherine in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A young man.
(b) A stranger.
(c) Her mom.
(d) Her dad.
3. What is the narrator suffering from at the beginning of the book?
(d) Depression and constipation.
4. Who does F.say he dedicates most of his life to in "A Long Letter from F."?
(c) The narrator and Edith.
5. What is the narrator singing in F.'s tree house?
(a) Yankee Doodle.
(b) Top 40's.
(c) Otis Redding.
(d) Hit Parade Songs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator read about in regard to Catherine Tekakwitha in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
2. Who is tending to Catherine in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What does the narrator remember about F. in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What plan does F. use to lose weight and gain muscle in Chapter 29 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does the narrator inventory in Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)