|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Edith and F. do in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All" that the narrator does not do?
(a) Shoot heroine.
(b) Be intimate.
(c) Take a shower.
(d) Eat dinner.
2. Who is Catherine's best friend?
(c) Her mother.
3. What does the new priest massage on Catherine's body?
(a) Her arms.
(b) Her feet.
(c) Her back.
(d) Her head.
4. What happens in the uncle's tent at the end of Chapter 49 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He dies.
(b) An orgy commences.
(c) Singing and dancing.
(d) A party is held.
5. Where is the narrator living in this novel?
(a) A barn.
(b) An apartment.
(c) A room.
(d) A psychosexual hell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator recall F. saying in Chapter 4 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What happens just before the narrator reaches his maximum pleasure in Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What is the narrator suffering from at the beginning of the book?
4. Who is the bully that kicks sand in F.'s face at the beach?
5. What is the condition the priest gives Catherine in Chapter 37 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)