|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator recalls F. painting a Greek acropolis with ___________________.
(a) Pink nail polish.
(b) Eye shadow.
(c) Watercolor paint.
(d) Red nail polish.
2. With what do F. and Edith bathe?
(a) Dove soap.
(b) Elephant tusk.
(c) Coconut juice.
(d) A special soap made of human skin.
3. To whom does the narrator call and shout about his burns and constipation in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) His doctor.
(c) His mom.
(d) The DJ.
4. What do Edith and F. do in the game they play in Question 29?
(a) They exchanged gum.
(b) They whispered on each other's body.
(c) They sucked each other's fingers and placed them in each other's ears.
(d) They slept together blindfolded.
5. What does F. use to bring Edith to her maximum orgasm in "A Long Letter from F."?
(b) A Swedish Vibrator.
(c) A Danish Vibrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does F. purchase from his previous employer in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What has happened to the narrator's bowels by Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All"?
3. Who comes and watches F. write in "A Long Letter from F."?
4. Where does F. write "A Long Letter from F."?
5. Who says they would rather have sex with a thorn than a hunter?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)