|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine's best friend say human tastes like?
2. What does the narrator recall about Edith in Chapter 20 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The way she laughed.
(b) The night Edith killed herself.
(c) The way she smiled.
(d) Her infidelity.
3. What body part does the narrator think about of Edith's in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Her fingers.
(b) Her navel.
(c) Her ears.
(d) Her breasts.
4. What does F. do with the narrator the night Edith dies?
(a) Sits with him and comforts him.
(b) Gives him a massage.
(c) Cooks for him
(d) Kisses the narrator.
5. What does F. say about men in A Long Letter from F.?
(a) They are sexually attractive.
(b) He desires to be with many.
(c) They smell bad.
(d) They shush the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the boys and F. do to the narrator when they were in school?
2. What does Catherine cut herself with in the woods?
3. What does F. tell the narrator at the end of Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does the narrator tell Edith in Chapter 41 of "A History of Them All"?
5. Who had their hearts eaten by the Canadian tribes' chiefs?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)