|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says they would rather have sex with a thorn than a hunter?
(c) Catherine's mother.
2. Where does F. write "A Long Letter from F."?
(a) His tree house.
(b) His apartment.
(c) His asylum.
(d) His store.
3. With what do F. and Edith bathe?
(a) Elephant tusk.
(b) Dove soap.
(c) A special soap made of human skin.
(d) Coconut juice.
4. Who is Catherine Tekakwitha?
(a) A blessed Iroquois woman.
(b) Daughter of mother nature.
(c) A temptress.
(d) A saint.
5. What does the narrator do when Edith and F. are busy in Chapter 44?
(a) Has a sandwich.
(b) Rifles through Edith's drawers.
(c) Makes a phone call.
(d) Goes outside to smoke a cigarette.
Short Answer Questions
1. What covers the narrator's apartment in Chapter 24 of "A History of Them All"?
2. In Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All," what has the narrator stopped doing since he read about the plague?
3. What does the narrator light in Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does F. consider himself and the narrator to be in "A Long Letter from F."?
5. F. is accredited to having a similar aura with _____________.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)