|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Edith, F., and the narrator lying at the beginning of Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Under a tree.
(b) Underneath a sun lamp in their apartment.
(c) Under a tent.
(d) Under the stars.
2. What does F. find in the woman who watches him write "A Long Letter from F."?
(a) His letter.
(b) Her heart.
(d) Her soul.
3. Who cannot find Catherine as she flees to the forest in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The young man.
(b) Her mom.
(c) Her dad.
(d) The village priest.
4. What does the narrator look at in Chapter 52 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The English-Greek phrasebook.
(b) His watch.
(c) The wall.
(d) A picture of Edith.
5. What does the narrator wonder as he spends his time in his new location in Chapter 44?
(a) If he will ever talk to F. again.
(b) How he wants to die himself to be with Edith and F.
(c) What is in the Top Ten lineup.
(d) How he will manage without Edith alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 15 of "A History of Them All," what does the narrator describe about Catherine Tekakwitha's family?
2. With what do F. and Edith bathe?
3. What does the new priest massage on Catherine's body?
4. Who is caught under the spell of F. in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
5. In what type of environment do the Iroquois live?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)