|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does the narrator call and shout about his burns and constipation in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All"?
(b) His mom.
(c) His doctor.
(d) The DJ.
2. What plan does F. use to lose weight and gain muscle in Chapter 29 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The CA weight loss program.
(b) The Axis Charles fitness plan.
(c) The Charles Axis fitness plan.
(d) Protein shake plan.
3. Who is Catherine's mistress?
(a) Her mother.
4. Where do Catherine Tekakwitha's family settle?
(a) A small village.
(d) By the ocean.
5. What does the narrator find of Edith's that surprises him in Chapter 44?
(b) A bible.
(c) Holy Water.
(d) A vibrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator burn himself with in Chapter 24 of "A History of Them All"?
2. In what type of environment do the Iroquois live?
3. What does Catherine cry out as she is being massaged?
4. What does the narrator say about F.'s personality in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What body part does the narrator think about of Edith's in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)