|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of English is the book given to the narrator by F. written in?
(a) Southern English.
(b) Broken English.
(c) British English.
(d) Germanic English.
2. How does F. describe the love triangle of himself, Edith, and the narrator in "A Long Letter from F."?
(a) He loved it.
(b) It was a mystical arrangement.
(c) It was lust, not love.
(d) It was confusing.
3. What is the prayer chanted for in Chapter 49 of "A History of Them All"?
(b) Religious acceptance.
4. Who considered the living situations of the Iroquois immoral?
(a) The government.
(b) The church.
(c) French missionaries.
(d) Baptist missionaries.
5. What does the narrator yearn for in Chapter 33 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Every religious medal possible.
(b) Edith and F.
(c) Relief from constipation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who replaces the local priest in Chapter 35 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What do Edith and F. do in the game they play in Question 29?
3. Who does the narrator relate his own mindset to in Chapter 35 of "A History of Them All"?
4. Who is caught under the spell of F. in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does the narrator realize the purpose of the note from F. is in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)