|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 15 of "A History of Them All," what does the narrator describe about Catherine Tekakwitha's family?
(a) The loss of their youngest son.
(b) Their bond.
(c) Their journey up the Mohawk River.
(d) Their harvest and crops.
2. What does F. admit to the narrator the night Edith dies in Chapter 5 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Killing Edith.
(b) Sleeping with Edith.
(c) Wanting to marry Edith.
(d) Loving the narrator.
3. With what do F. and Edith bathe?
(a) A special soap made of human skin.
(b) Dove soap.
(c) Elephant tusk.
(d) Coconut juice.
4. What does Lamberville, the priest, try to convince the dying person to do in Chapter 45 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) To accept Jesus Christ.
(b) To eat one last meal.
(c) To repent.
(d) To take communion.
5. What happens to the narrator at this event that F. forces him to go to?
(a) He rides a ferris wheel.
(b) A woman is extremely forward with him.
(c) He runs away.
(d) He kisses a man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What plan does F. use to lose weight and gain muscle in Chapter 29 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What is happening to the narrator by Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What happens just before the narrator reaches his maximum pleasure in Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does F. suggest to the narrator in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does Catherine ask God about human beings in Chapter 6 of "A Long Letter from F."?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)