|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 52 of "A History of Them All," how is the book that F. gives the narrator broken down?
(b) Categorized conversations.
2. In Chapter 50 of "A History of Them All", where does F. eventually visit the narrator?
(a) His dreams.
(b) His tree house.
(c) His apartment.
(d) A tent.
3. What is the condition the priest gives Catherine in Chapter 37 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) She must leave the village to be baptized.
(b) If she is baptized, she must never leave the village
(c) She needs to get married to have a child.
(d) She needs to ask for forgiveness because of her sexuality.
4. What does the narrator do in Chapter 23 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Says a prayer to God.
(b) Goes to church.
(c) Calls to F. and Edith.
(d) Speaks incessently of Edith.
5. What does the narrator pledge to F. in Chapter 50 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) His love and fidelity.
(b) His obediance after he dies.
(c) His hatred.
(d) His honor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator realize the purpose of the note from F. is in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What did the boys and F. do to the narrator when they were in school?
3. What does the narrator mention about Edith's assertion as she was being raped by a group of men?
4. What does F. wish for the narrator to blow up?
5. What is asked of Catherine in Chapter 45 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)