|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What body part does the narrator think about of Edith's in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Her breasts.
(b) Her navel.
(c) Her ears.
(d) Her fingers.
2. How does Edith die?
(a) She is shot.
(b) She is crushed by the elevator shaft.
(c) She shoots herself in the head.
(d) She dies of a heart attack.
3. What does the narrator say about F.'s personality in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He is OCD.
(b) He has the best personality.
(c) F.'s personality is taking over his own.
(d) He is quick tempered.
4. What is Edith's problem in "A Long Letter from F."?
(a) She hates the narrator.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She wants to be with the narrator, but F. forbids it.
(d) She cannot reach her maximum pleasure.
5. Where do Catherine Tekakwitha's family settle?
(a) By the ocean.
(b) A small village.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does F. chastise the narrator for in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
2. The narrator has lost ____________.
3. Where are Edith, F., and the narrator lying at the beginning of Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What do Edith and F. do in the game they play in Question 29?
5. In Chapter 50 of "A History of Them All", where does F. eventually visit the narrator?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)