|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does F. say about women in A Long Letter from F.?
(a) They smell good.
(b) They hiss at the world.
(c) They are nicer than men.
(d) They are good cooks.
2. How does the narrator pray with in Chapter 52 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) With deep conviction.
(b) With apathy.
(c) With sorrow.
(d) With shame.
3. Who finds the narrator among the crowd of people in Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Catherine's uncle.
(b) The woman.
4. Who is dying in Chapter 46 of "A History of Them All"?
(b) The narrator.
(c) Catherine Tekakwitha's uncle.
5. Where are Edith, F., and the narrator lying at the beginning of Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Under a tree.
(b) Under the stars.
(c) Under a tent.
(d) Underneath a sun lamp in their apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the narrator nearly run the car off the road?
2. To whom does the narrator call and shout about his burns and constipation in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What does the new priest massage on Catherine's body?
4. What swims away into the Atlantic, according to F.?
5. What does F. say the glancing kisses from Edith to the narrator are in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)