|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what do F. and Edith bathe?
(a) Dove soap.
(b) Elephant tusk.
(c) A special soap made of human skin.
(d) Coconut juice.
2. Who finds the narrator among the crowd of people in Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The woman.
(c) Catherine's uncle.
3. Where does F. write "A Long Letter from F."?
(a) His apartment.
(b) His asylum.
(c) His tree house.
(d) His store.
4. What does the narrator wish F. had left him instead of his possessions?
(a) A movie.
(b) His vibrator.
(c) Edith's love.
(d) F.'s memories.
5. What does the new priest massage on Catherine's body?
(a) Her back.
(b) Her feet.
(c) Her head.
(d) Her arms.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the narrator nearly run the car off the road?
2. Where do Edith and F. play the game F. tells the narrator about in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What body part does the narrator think about of Edith's in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
4. When does the local priest leave Catherine Tekakwitha's village in Chapter 35 of "A History of Them All"?
5. In Chapter 50 of "A History of Them All", where does F. eventually visit the narrator?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)