|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Edith and F. do in the game they play in Question 29?
(a) They sucked each other's fingers and placed them in each other's ears.
(b) They slept together blindfolded.
(c) They exchanged gum.
(d) They whispered on each other's body.
2. What does the new priest massage on Catherine's body?
(a) Her feet.
(b) Her arms.
(c) Her back.
(d) Her head.
3. What does F. wish for the narrator to blow up?
(b) A statue of Queen Victoria.
(c) The tree house.
(d) The apartment.
4. Where are Edith, F., and the narrator lying at the beginning of Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Under a tent.
(b) Underneath a sun lamp in their apartment.
(c) Under a tree.
(d) Under the stars.
5. Whom does Catherine Tekakwitha's uncle call upon in Chapter 49 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The woman of the village who are mothers.
(b) The men of the village.
(d) All the single girls in the village.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does F. purchase from his previous employer in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
2. When does the local priest leave Catherine Tekakwitha's village in Chapter 35 of "A History of Them All"?
3. Who does F.say he dedicates most of his life to in "A Long Letter from F."?
4. What did the boys and F. do to the narrator when they were in school?
5. How does the narrator react to learning what the telephone game is in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)