|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the condition the priest gives Catherine in Chapter 37 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) If she is baptized, she must never leave the village
(b) She must leave the village to be baptized.
(c) She needs to get married to have a child.
(d) She needs to ask for forgiveness because of her sexuality.
2. What happens to Catherine at the end of Chapter 46 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) She is killed.
(b) She is beaten and accused of seducing her uncle.
(c) She is saved.
(d) She is celebrated by her tribe.
3. What does the note the narrator finds in F.'s fireworks instruct him to do?
(a) Turn on the radio.
(b) Go take a shower.
(c) Go eat a steak.
(d) Turn on the lights.
4. Where does the narrator want Edith's lips to linger specifically?
(a) His back.
(b) His chest.
(c) His genitals.
(d) His neck.
5. F. is accredited to having a similar aura with _____________.
(a) Marquis de Sade.
(b) Mother nature.
(c) George Washington.
(d) The Canadian A---- tribe's chief leader.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator mention about Edith's assertion as she was being raped by a group of men?
2. Where is the narrator living in this novel?
3. What does the narrator recall about Edith in Chapter 20 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does F. use to bring Edith to her maximum orgasm in "A Long Letter from F."?
5. When does the local priest leave Catherine Tekakwitha's village in Chapter 35 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)