|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is dying in Chapter 46 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Catherine Tekakwitha's uncle.
(c) The narrator.
2. What does the narrator recall F. saying in Chapter 4 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He wants to have sex with the narrator.
(b) He longs to have sex with a saint.
(c) He is sexually charged.
(d) He loves Edith.
3. What does Catherine give to the person who enters her tent?
(a) A piece of food.
(b) A cross.
(c) A ring.
(d) A flower.
4. What does F. find in the woman who watches him write "A Long Letter from F."?
(a) Her heart.
(b) Her soul.
(d) His letter.
5. What covers the narrator's apartment in Chapter 24 of "A History of Them All"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the message say that F. finds in the woman who watches him write in "A Long Letter from F".?
2. Where does the narrator want Edith's lips to linger specifically?
3. What does the woman who watches F. write "A Long Letter from F." invite F. to do?
4. Where are Edith, F., and the narrator lying at the beginning of Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does the narrator do when Edith and F. are busy in Chapter 44?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)