|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does F. suggest to the narrator in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) An oral act of intimacy.
(b) Daily intimacy.
(c) To leave the city.
(d) To pleasure himself.
2. What does the new priest massage on Catherine's body?
(a) Her arms.
(b) Her feet.
(c) Her head.
(d) Her back.
3. What does the narrator admit to longing for in Chapter 48 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A dead lover.
(b) A dead wife.
(c) A dead religious figure.
(d) A dog as a pet.
4. What does F. purchase from his previous employer in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A book.
(b) His company.
(c) A textile factory.
(d) A boat.
5. What happens to the room as Catherine disrupts the French banquet?
(a) Everyone fell silent.
(b) They made her leave the banquet.
(c) Everyone yelled at her.
(d) No one noticed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of English is the book given to the narrator by F. written in?
2. Where does the narrator leave in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All"?
3. Who does the narrator relate his own mindset to in Chapter 35 of "A History of Them All"?
4. In Chapter 52 of "A History of Them All," how is the book that F. gives the narrator broken down?
5. What does the narrator inventory in Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)