|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edith do to calm the narrator in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Asks him to leave.
(b) Gives him a shoulder rub.
(c) Tells him the story of the feast.
(d) Takes him to dinner.
2. In Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All," what game does F. tell the narrator he and Edith play?
(a) Hide and seek.
(b) The telephone game.
(c) The lust game.
3. Who is Catherine Tekakwitha?
(a) Daughter of mother nature.
(b) A temptress.
(c) A saint.
(d) A blessed Iroquois woman.
4. What does the narrator admit to longing for in Chapter 48 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A dead wife.
(b) A dog as a pet.
(c) A dead lover.
(d) A dead religious figure.
5. Whom does Catherine Tekakwitha's uncle call upon in Chapter 49 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) All the single girls in the village.
(b) The men of the village.
(d) The woman of the village who are mothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator think about in Chapter 40 of "A History of Them All" in regard to what F. said to him?
2. What does the note the narrator finds in F.'s fireworks instruct him to do?
3. What do Edith and F. do in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All" that the narrator does not do?
4. What does the narrator light in Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What plan does F. use to lose weight and gain muscle in Chapter 29 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)