|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who dislikes the French missionaries?
(a) Catherine Tekakwitha's uncle.
(c) The narrator.
2. Who falls in love with Catherine in Chapter 26 of "A History of Them All."
(a) A young tribal man.
(b) Her uncle.
(c) Edouard Lecompte.
(d) The narrator.
3. What is the narrator convinced the song he listens to in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All" is about?
(a) An orgy between Gavis and his goddesses.
(c) Love eternal.
(d) Sex with his tribe.
4. Where does the narrator leave in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All"?
(b) His filthy apartment.
5. Who considered the living situations of the Iroquois immoral?
(a) French missionaries.
(b) The government.
(c) The church.
(d) Baptist missionaries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator mention about Edith's assertion as she was being raped by a group of men?
2. What does the narrator say his profession is in Chapter 2 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What happens to the room as Catherine disrupts the French banquet?
4. F. is accredited to having a similar aura with _____________.
5. What does Catherine Tekakwitha make at her family's new home?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)