|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the writing style in Chapter 17 of "A History of Them All"?
(b) A poem.
(c) A prayer.
(d) A haiku.
2. What does F. wish for the narrator to blow up?
(a) The apartment.
(b) A statue of Queen Victoria.
(c) The tree house.
3. How does Edith pleasure F. in "A Long Letter from F."?
(a) She doesn't.
(b) She whispers on his body.
(c) She uses the marital device on him.
(d) She sings to him.
4. What happens to the narrator at this event that F. forces him to go to?
(a) He runs away.
(b) He rides a ferris wheel.
(c) He kisses a man.
(d) A woman is extremely forward with him.
5. Why were the living situations of the Iroquois deemed immoral by some?
(a) They did not attend church.
(b) The lack or upkeep on the home.
(c) They were inbred.
(d) The lack of privacy between sexes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the prayer chanted for in Chapter 49 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What does F. say the glancing kisses from Edith to the narrator are in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What does the narrator begin to do incessantly in Chapter 25 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does Catherine Tekakwitha make at her family's new home?
5. To what does the narrator compare the living situations of the Iroquois?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)