|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator inventory in Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) His books.
(b) His files.
(c) F.'s clothes.
(d) F.'s fireworks which were left to him.
2. Who died in the asylum from syphilis?
(b) The narrator.
(d) Catherine Tekakwitha.
3. To what office has F. been elected?
(b) To lead the Canadian army.
(c) Priest of the tribe.
4. Where is the narrator living in this novel?
(a) An apartment.
(b) A psychosexual hell.
(c) A room.
(d) A barn.
5. Where are Edith, F., and the narrator lying at the beginning of Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Under a tent.
(b) Under a tree.
(c) Under the stars.
(d) Underneath a sun lamp in their apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the priest tell Catherine in Chapter 37 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What does the narrator mention about Edith's assertion as she was being raped by a group of men?
3. What do F. and the narrator eat in Chapter 18 of "A History of Them All"?
4. Where are F. and the narrator driving to in the car scene?
5. What does F. say the glancing kisses from Edith to the narrator are in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)