|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does F. begin to do as he and the narrator drive in Chapter 39 of "A History of Them All"?
(c) Pleasure himself.
2. When does the local priest leave Catherine Tekakwitha's village in Chapter 35 of "A History of Them All"?
3. Who does F.say he dedicates most of his life to in "A Long Letter from F."?
(c) The narrator and Edith.
4. How does the narrator pray with in Chapter 52 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) With deep conviction.
(b) With apathy.
(c) With sorrow.
(d) With shame.
5. What does the narrator do when Edith and F. are busy in Chapter 44?
(a) Makes a phone call.
(b) Has a sandwich.
(c) Goes outside to smoke a cigarette.
(d) Rifles through Edith's drawers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does F. use to bring Edith to her maximum orgasm in "A Long Letter from F."?
2. Who had their hearts eaten by the Canadian tribes' chiefs?
3. What does the narrator burn himself with in Chapter 24 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does Catherine Tekakwitha make at her family's new home?
5. What does the woman who watches F. write "A Long Letter from F." invite F. to do?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)