|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had their hearts eaten by the Canadian tribes' chiefs?
(a) Catherine Tekakwitha.
(c) Catherine's mother.
(d) French priests.
2. What does Catherine spill at the French banquet?
(a) Grape juice.
(b) Tomato sauce.
(c) White wine.
(d) Red wine.
3. What does the narrator think about in Chapter 40 of "A History of Them All" in regard to what F. said to him?
(a) He considers F.'s recommendation.
(b) He considers what F. said about his and Edith's relationship.
(c) He considers what F. said about the telephone game.
(d) He considers what F. meant about his near death experience.
4. What do Edith and F. do in the game they play in Question 29?
(a) They whispered on each other's body.
(b) They exchanged gum.
(c) They slept together blindfolded.
(d) They sucked each other's fingers and placed them in each other's ears.
5. What does Catherine cry out as she is being massaged?
(a) She is a child of the lord.
(b) She wants to be baptized.
(d) She wants to have children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the woman who watches F. write "A Long Letter from F." invite F. to do?
2. Who comes and watches F. write in "A Long Letter from F."?
3. What does F. purchase from his previous employer in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What disservice does F. say he did to the narrator in "A Long Letter from F.?"
5. The narrator recalls F. painting a Greek acropolis with ___________________.
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)