|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator pledge to F. in Chapter 50 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) His love and fidelity.
(b) His hatred.
(c) His obediance after he dies.
(d) His honor.
2. What does the message say that F. finds in the woman who watches him write in "A Long Letter from F".?
(a) He needs to be intimate with someone.
(b) Edith misses him.
(c) He is the narrators' best lover.
(d) F. gave him too small of a box of fireworks.
3. What does the new priest massage on Catherine's body?
(a) Her arms.
(b) Her feet.
(c) Her head.
(d) Her back.
4. What covers the narrator's apartment in Chapter 24 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What happens to make Catherine flee to the forest in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) She is angry.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She is forced to leave her village.
(d) The boy's erection.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the narrator living in this novel?
2. In Chapter 15 of "A History of Them All," what does the narrator describe about Catherine Tekakwitha's family?
3. What does the narrator do in Chapter 23 of "A History of Them All"?
4. For what purpose is the plan F. uses to lose weight intended?
5. In Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All," what game does F. tell the narrator he and Edith play?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)