|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Edith's problem in "A Long Letter from F."?
(a) She wants to be with the narrator, but F. forbids it.
(b) She cannot reach her maximum pleasure.
(c) She hates the narrator.
(d) She is pregnant.
2. What does the narrator long to speak publicly against in Chapter 10 of "A History of Them All"?
(b) The government.
(c) The Candadian A--- tribe.
(d) Any repressive institution.
3. How much time elapses between Edith's suicide and when she tries to calm the narrator down in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Twelve hours.
(b) Three days.
(c) A week.
(d) A month.
4. What type of English is the book given to the narrator by F. written in?
(a) British English.
(b) Germanic English.
(c) Southern English.
(d) Broken English.
5. Where does the narrator leave in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All"?
(d) His filthy apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the woman who watches F. write "A Long Letter from F." invite F. to do?
2. In Chapter 50 of "A History of Them All", where does F. eventually visit the narrator?
3. What does the narrator say he wants to study in Chapter 3 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What is the narrator convinced the song he listens to in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All" is about?
5. Who does the narrator relate his own mindset to in Chapter 35 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)