|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the priest tell Catherine in Chapter 37 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He is gay himself.
(b) Their way of life is coming to an end.
(c) He loves her.
(d) She needs to bear his child.
2. What does the woman who watches F. write "A Long Letter from F." invite F. to do?
(a) Kiss her.
(b) Sing to her.
(c) Massage her.
(d) Lick her toes.
3. What does the narrator recall about Edith in Chapter 20 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The way she smiled.
(b) The way she laughed.
(c) The night Edith killed herself.
(d) Her infidelity.
4. Why were the living situations of the Iroquois deemed immoral by some?
(a) The lack or upkeep on the home.
(b) They were inbred.
(c) They did not attend church.
(d) The lack of privacy between sexes.
5. What does the narrator recall F. saying in Chapter 4 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He wants to have sex with the narrator.
(b) He longs to have sex with a saint.
(c) He is sexually charged.
(d) He loves Edith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the narrator at this event that F. forces him to go to?
2. The narrator has lost ____________.
3. What happens just before the narrator reaches his maximum pleasure in Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
4. Where does the narrator leave in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All"?
5. Who cannot find Catherine as she flees to the forest in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)