|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the boys and F. do to the narrator when they were in school?
(a) Held him down and forcibly cut off his warts.
(b) Stuck his head in the toilet.
(c) Beat him up.
(d) Called him names until he cried.
2. What does F. say about women in A Long Letter from F.?
(a) They are good cooks.
(b) They smell good.
(c) They hiss at the world.
(d) They are nicer than men.
3. What does the narrator burn himself with in Chapter 24 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The grill.
(b) The oven.
(d) F.'s fireworks.
4. What does the narrator remember about F. in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) F.'s body.
(b) F.'s humor.
(c) F.'s laugh.
(d) F.'s tirades.
5. In Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All," what has the narrator stopped doing since he read about the plague?
(b) Working and showering.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is caught under the spell of F. in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
2. Where does the narrator leave in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What does F. chastise the narrator for in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does the narrator yearn for in Chapter 33 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What item does Catherine give the person who enters her tent?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)