|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator yearn for in Chapter 33 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Relief from constipation.
(c) Edith and F.
(d) Every religious medal possible.
2. Who is Catherine Tekakwitha?
(a) A temptress.
(b) A blessed Iroquois woman.
(c) Daughter of mother nature.
(d) A saint.
3. What does the narrator light in Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A cigar.
(b) A cigarette.
(c) A fire.
4. What does the narrator begin to do incessantly in Chapter 25 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Break things in his apartment.
(b) Pleasures himself.
(c) Washes his hands.
5. What does F. tell the narrator at the end of Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He failed his second to last test.
(b) He passed his second to last test.
(c) He wants to go home.
(d) He feels sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Edith's problem in "A Long Letter from F."?
2. What does Catherine's uncle ask of the individuals he calls upon?
3. What does Edith do to calm the narrator in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does F. consider himself and the narrator to be in "A Long Letter from F."?
5. Why does the narrator nearly run the car off the road?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)