|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does F. say about women in A Long Letter from F.?
(a) They smell good.
(b) They are good cooks.
(c) They hiss at the world.
(d) They are nicer than men.
2. What does the narrator remember about F. in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) F.'s body.
(b) F.'s humor.
(c) F.'s tirades.
(d) F.'s laugh.
3. Where does F. write "A Long Letter from F."?
(a) His store.
(b) His asylum.
(c) His tree house.
(d) His apartment.
4. Where does the narrator want Edith's lips to linger specifically?
(a) His neck.
(b) His chest.
(c) His genitals.
(d) His back.
5. What is the prayer chanted for in Chapter 49 of "A History of Them All"?
(c) Religious acceptance.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does F. describe the love triangle of himself, Edith, and the narrator in "A Long Letter from F."?
2. What does the narrator do in Chapter 23 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What does the narrator wonder as he spends his time in his new location in Chapter 44?
4. What does the priest tell Catherine in Chapter 37 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What do F. and the narrator eat in Chapter 18 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)