|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All," what game does F. tell the narrator he and Edith play?
(b) Hide and seek.
(c) The telephone game.
(d) The lust game.
2. What does the narrator pledge to F. in Chapter 50 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) His obediance after he dies.
(b) His hatred.
(c) His honor.
(d) His love and fidelity.
3. What does F. do with the narrator the night Edith dies?
(a) Gives him a massage.
(b) Sits with him and comforts him.
(c) Kisses the narrator.
(d) Cooks for him
4. What does F. use to bring Edith to her maximum orgasm in "A Long Letter from F."?
(b) A Swedish Vibrator.
(d) A Danish Vibrator.
5. How does the narrator react to learning what the telephone game is in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He is angered.
(b) He is sad.
(c) He is heartbroken.
(d) He is jealous.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 52 of "A History of Them All," how is the book that F. gives the narrator broken down?
2. What does the narrator wonder as he spends his time in his new location in Chapter 44?
3. What does F. admit to the narrator the night Edith dies in Chapter 5 of "A History of Them All"?
4. Who replaces the local priest in Chapter 35 of "A History of Them All"?
5. How much time elapses between Edith's suicide and when she tries to calm the narrator down in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)