|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does F. wish for the narrator to blow up?
(b) The apartment.
(c) The tree house.
(d) A statue of Queen Victoria.
2. What does F. admit about the near death experience in the car?
(a) He wanted to die.
(b) Edith was watching over them and protected them.
(c) He and Edith arranged it.
(d) It was sexually exciting.
3. The narrator recalls F. painting a Greek acropolis with ___________________.
(a) Eye shadow.
(b) Watercolor paint.
(c) Pink nail polish.
(d) Red nail polish.
4. Who is caught under the spell of F. in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The Candadian A---- tribe.
(b) Catherine Tekakwitha.
(c) Catherine's mother.
(d) Edith and the narrator.
5. Who is tending to Catherine in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Her mom.
(b) Her aunts.
(c) Her cousins.
(d) Her dad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is dying in Chapter 46 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What does the narrator think about to distract himself from his depressing reading in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What is the narrator suffering from at the beginning of the book?
4. What does Catherine Tekakwitha make at her family's new home?
5. Who does F.say he dedicates most of his life to in "A Long Letter from F."?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)