|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to the narrator's bowels by Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He has not had a bowel movement in days.
(b) They are bleeding.
(c) They have changed colors.
(d) He cannot stop going to the bathroom.
2. In Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All," what game does F. tell the narrator he and Edith play?
(a) Hide and seek.
(b) The telephone game.
(c) The lust game.
3. In Chapter 50 of "A History of Them All", where does F. eventually visit the narrator?
(a) His tree house.
(b) His dreams.
(c) His apartment.
(d) A tent.
4. What happens to the room as Catherine disrupts the French banquet?
(a) No one noticed.
(b) Everyone fell silent.
(c) Everyone yelled at her.
(d) They made her leave the banquet.
5. Which of the following is not mentioned as a part of the book given to the narrator by F. in Chapter 52 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Dry cleaners.
(b) Post offices.
(d) Barber shops.
Short Answer Questions
1. F. is accredited to having a similar aura with _____________.
2. What does the narrator do when Edith and F. are busy in Chapter 44?
3. What does Catherine give to the person who enters her tent?
4. What does F. suggest to the narrator in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
5. Whom does Catherine Tekakwitha's uncle call upon in Chapter 49 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)