|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator read about in regard to Catherine Tekakwitha in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Her desire to become human.
(b) Her sexuality.
(c) The plague that spread through her village.
(d) Her saint like qualities.
2. When does the local priest leave Catherine Tekakwitha's village in Chapter 35 of "A History of Them All"?
3. Why does the narrator nearly run the car off the road?
(a) He was in mid chant.
(b) He is pleasuring himself.
(c) He was texting on his phone.
(d) He fell asleep.
4. What disservice does F. say he did to the narrator in "A Long Letter from F.?"
(a) Immunized him of passion.
(b) Befriended him.
(c) Gave him sexuality.
(d) Took his virginity.
5. What does the narrator realize the purpose of the note from F. is in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) To miss Edith.
(b) To miss F.
(c) To make him angry.
(d) A ploy to get him out of the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the narrator suffering from at the beginning of the book?
2. What covers the narrator's apartment in Chapter 24 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What does the narrator pledge to F. in Chapter 50 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does the narrator wonder as he spends his time in his new location in Chapter 44?
5. What happens to Catherine at the end of Chapter 46 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)