|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 35-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the narrator living in this novel?
(a) A psychosexual hell.
(b) A barn.
(c) An apartment.
(d) A room.
2. What does the narrator yearn for in Chapter 33 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Edith and F.
(b) Relief from constipation.
(d) Every religious medal possible.
3. What does the narrator say his profession is in Chapter 2 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He is a scholar of science.
(b) He is a student.
(c) He is a janitor.
(d) He is a folklorist and scholar of the Canadian A---- tribe.
4. What plan does F. use to lose weight and gain muscle in Chapter 29 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The Axis Charles fitness plan.
(b) The Charles Axis fitness plan.
(c) Protein shake plan.
(d) The CA weight loss program.
5. In Chapter 15 of "A History of Them All," what does the narrator describe about Catherine Tekakwitha's family?
(a) Their journey up the Mohawk River.
(b) The loss of their youngest son.
(c) Their harvest and crops.
(d) Their bond.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are F. and the narrator driving to in the car scene?
2. What does the narrator say about F.'s personality in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What does Catherine cry out as she is being massaged?
4. What is the writing style in Chapter 17 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does the priest tell Catherine in Chapter 37 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)