|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 35-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is happening to the narrator by Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He is losing his hair.
(b) He is losing weight.
(c) He is growing ill.
(d) He is losing his sanity.
2. In Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All," what has the narrator stopped doing since he read about the plague?
(d) Working and showering.
3. Why were the living situations of the Iroquois deemed immoral by some?
(a) The lack of privacy between sexes.
(b) They were inbred.
(c) The lack or upkeep on the home.
(d) They did not attend church.
4. Where are F. and the narrator driving to in the car scene?
5. What does the narrator tell Edith in Chapter 41 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He hates her.
(b) He misses her.
(c) He loves her.
(d) He is angered by her infidelity.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator has lost ____________.
2. What does Catherine cry out as she is being massaged?
3. Where do Catherine Tekakwitha's family settle?
4. To what office has F. been elected?
5. In what type of environment do the Iroquois live?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)