|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 35-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What covers the narrator's apartment in Chapter 24 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What does Catherine give to the person who enters her tent?
(a) A flower.
(b) A cross.
(c) A piece of food.
(d) A ring.
3. When does the local priest leave Catherine Tekakwitha's village in Chapter 35 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does F. chastise the narrator for in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) To not feel guilty about cheating on Edith.
(b) To not feel guilty about their sexual activity.
(c) To stop being hypocrites.
(d) To embrace his homosexuality.
5. What does F. admit to the narrator the night Edith dies in Chapter 5 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Sleeping with Edith.
(b) Loving the narrator.
(c) Killing Edith.
(d) Wanting to marry Edith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the room as Catherine disrupts the French banquet?
2. What does the narrator long to speak publicly against in Chapter 10 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What is the condition the priest gives Catherine in Chapter 37 of "A History of Them All"?
4. Why does the narrator nearly run the car off the road?
5. What does Catherine cry out as she is being massaged?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)