|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 35-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator read about in regard to Catherine Tekakwitha in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Her saint like qualities.
(b) Her sexuality.
(c) The plague that spread through her village.
(d) Her desire to become human.
2. What does F. chastise the narrator for in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) To not feel guilty about cheating on Edith.
(b) To stop being hypocrites.
(c) To embrace his homosexuality.
(d) To not feel guilty about their sexual activity.
3. Who does the narrator relate his own mindset to in Chapter 35 of "A History of Them All"?
(b) Catherine Tekakwitha's uncle.
(d) Catherine Tekakwitha.
4. In Chapter 15 of "A History of Them All," what does the narrator describe about Catherine Tekakwitha's family?
(a) Their harvest and crops.
(b) The loss of their youngest son.
(c) Their bond.
(d) Their journey up the Mohawk River.
5. What does Catherine spill at the French banquet?
(a) White wine.
(b) Tomato sauce.
(c) Grape juice.
(d) Red wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does F. go on a tirade about in Chapter 6 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What is happening to the narrator by Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
3. Who considered the living situations of the Iroquois immoral?
4. What do F. and the narrator eat in Chapter 18 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does the narrator inventory in Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)