|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 35-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator has lost ____________.
(a) His wife and male lover.
(b) His dad and mother.
(c) His wife and daughter.
(d) His lover and daughter.
2. What is the writing style in Chapter 17 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A haiku.
(c) A prayer.
(d) A poem.
3. What does the narrator remember about F. in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) F.'s laugh.
(b) F.'s humor.
(c) F.'s body.
(d) F.'s tirades.
4. Who dislikes the French missionaries?
(c) The narrator.
(d) Catherine Tekakwitha's uncle.
5. The narrator recalls F. painting a Greek acropolis with ___________________.
(a) Red nail polish.
(b) Watercolor paint.
(c) Pink nail polish.
(d) Eye shadow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the narrator living in this novel?
2. Where does the narrator want Edith's lips to linger specifically?
3. What is happening to the narrator by Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does the narrator say about F.'s personality in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
5. Who is Catherine Tekakwitha?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)