|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 35-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator tell Edith in Chapter 41 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He misses her.
(b) He is angered by her infidelity.
(c) He hates her.
(d) He loves her.
2. What does the narrator realize the purpose of the note from F. is in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A ploy to get him out of the house.
(b) To miss F.
(c) To make him angry.
(d) To miss Edith.
3. What does the narrator do in Chapter 23 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Goes to church.
(b) Says a prayer to God.
(c) Calls to F. and Edith.
(d) Speaks incessently of Edith.
4. Who replaces the local priest in Chapter 35 of "A History of Them All"?
(b) Jacques de Lamberville.
(d) Catherine Tekakwitha's uncle.
5. What does F. begin to do as he and the narrator drive in Chapter 39 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Pleasure himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Edith and F. do in the game they play in Question 29?
2. What does the narrator long to speak publicly against in Chapter 10 of "A History of Them All"?
3. Where are F. and the narrator driving to in the car scene?
4. What does F. admit about the near death experience in the car?
5. What body part does the narrator think about of Edith's in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)