|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 35-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator think about to distract himself from his depressing reading in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Edith's body.
(b) Edith's lips lingering over his body.
(c) Being intimate with Catherine.
(d) Being intimate with F.
2. What does the narrator long to speak publicly against in Chapter 10 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The government.
(c) Any repressive institution.
(d) The Candadian A--- tribe.
3. What covers the narrator's apartment in Chapter 24 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What happens to the room as Catherine disrupts the French banquet?
(a) Everyone yelled at her.
(b) No one noticed.
(c) Everyone fell silent.
(d) They made her leave the banquet.
5. What does the narrator light in Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) A fire.
(c) A cigar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to make Catherine flee to the forest in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
2. In Chapter 15 of "A History of Them All," what does the narrator describe about Catherine Tekakwitha's family?
3. What does F. purchase from his previous employer in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
4. To what does the narrator compare the living situations of the Iroquois?
5. Where does the narrator want Edith's lips to linger specifically?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)