|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 35-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who replaces the local priest in Chapter 35 of "A History of Them All"?
(b) Catherine Tekakwitha's uncle.
(d) Jacques de Lamberville.
2. What is the condition the priest gives Catherine in Chapter 37 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) If she is baptized, she must never leave the village
(b) She needs to ask for forgiveness because of her sexuality.
(c) She must leave the village to be baptized.
(d) She needs to get married to have a child.
3. What does F. purchase from his previous employer in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) His company.
(b) A book.
(c) A textile factory.
(d) A boat.
4. To whom does the narrator turn for his salvation?
(a) An old lady.
(b) His ex wife.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) An Iroquois saint.
5. Who is tending to Catherine in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Her mom.
(b) Her dad.
(c) Her cousins.
(d) Her aunts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who considered the living situations of the Iroquois immoral?
2. What covers the narrator's apartment in Chapter 24 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What happens to make Catherine flee to the forest in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does F. suggest to the narrator in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does F. go on a tirade about in Chapter 6 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)