|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 35-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What plan does F. use to lose weight and gain muscle in Chapter 29 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The Axis Charles fitness plan.
(b) Protein shake plan.
(c) The CA weight loss program.
(d) The Charles Axis fitness plan.
2. How does the narrator react to learning what the telephone game is in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He is angered.
(b) He is heartbroken.
(c) He is jealous.
(d) He is sad.
3. What does the narrator say he wants to study in Chapter 3 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) His family lineage.
(b) Mother nature.
(c) The weather.
(d) Catherine Tekakwitha.
4. What does F. begin to do as he and the narrator drive in Chapter 39 of "A History of Them All"?
(b) Pleasure himself.
5. For what purpose is the plan F. uses to lose weight intended?
(a) Bulking up.
(b) Heavy people to lose weight.
(c) Skinny people to gain weight.
(d) Fit people to get fitter.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does the narrator compare the living situations of the Iroquois?
2. Who is tending to Catherine in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
3. Where does the narrator want Edith's lips to linger specifically?
4. What does the narrator tell Edith in Chapter 41 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What is the condition the priest gives Catherine in Chapter 37 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)