|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 35-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the narrator convinced the song he listens to in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All" is about?
(a) Love eternal.
(b) An orgy between Gavis and his goddesses.
(c) Sex with his tribe.
2. What covers the narrator's apartment in Chapter 24 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What does the narrator realize the purpose of the note from F. is in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A ploy to get him out of the house.
(b) To miss Edith.
(c) To make him angry.
(d) To miss F.
4. What has happened to the narrator's bowels by Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) They have changed colors.
(b) He cannot stop going to the bathroom.
(c) He has not had a bowel movement in days.
(d) They are bleeding.
5. What does F. admit about the near death experience in the car?
(a) He wanted to die.
(b) It was sexually exciting.
(c) He and Edith arranged it.
(d) Edith was watching over them and protected them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator tell Edith in Chapter 41 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What does F. give the narrator in Chapter 18 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What does F. go on a tirade about in Chapter 6 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does Catherine give to the person who enters her tent?
5. What does the narrator say he wants to study in Chapter 3 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)