|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 35-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters the tent to meet Catherine in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Her dad.
(b) Her mom.
(c) A young man.
(d) A stranger.
2. What does the narrator think about to distract himself from his depressing reading in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Edith's lips lingering over his body.
(b) Being intimate with Catherine.
(c) Being intimate with F.
(d) Edith's body.
3. F. is accredited to having a similar aura with _____________.
(a) Mother nature.
(b) George Washington.
(c) Marquis de Sade.
(d) The Canadian A---- tribe's chief leader.
4. What item does Catherine give the person who enters her tent?
(a) Consummation of marriage.
(b) A token or appreciation.
(d) A transference of religion.
5. What does the narrator read about in regard to Catherine Tekakwitha in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The plague that spread through her village.
(b) Her saint like qualities.
(c) Her sexuality.
(d) Her desire to become human.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine spill at the French banquet?
2. When does the local priest leave Catherine Tekakwitha's village in Chapter 35 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What is the condition the priest gives Catherine in Chapter 37 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What is the narrator suffering from at the beginning of the book?
5. What is the narrator convinced the song he listens to in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All" is about?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)