|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 35-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the new priest massage on Catherine's body?
(a) Her arms.
(b) Her head.
(c) Her feet.
(d) Her back.
2. Who cannot find Catherine as she flees to the forest in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The village priest.
(b) Her dad.
(c) The young man.
(d) Her mom.
3. What does the narrator say about F.'s personality in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He is OCD.
(b) F.'s personality is taking over his own.
(c) He is quick tempered.
(d) He has the best personality.
4. What does the narrator recall about Edith in Chapter 20 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The night Edith killed herself.
(b) Her infidelity.
(c) The way she smiled.
(d) The way she laughed.
5. Why were the living situations of the Iroquois deemed immoral by some?
(a) The lack or upkeep on the home.
(b) The lack of privacy between sexes.
(c) They were inbred.
(d) They did not attend church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator inventory in Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
2. How does Edith die?
3. What does the narrator think about in Chapter 40 of "A History of Them All" in regard to what F. said to him?
4. To what does the narrator compare the living situations of the Iroquois?
5. What does the narrator long to speak publicly against in Chapter 10 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)