|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 35-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the condition the priest gives Catherine in Chapter 37 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) She needs to ask for forgiveness because of her sexuality.
(b) If she is baptized, she must never leave the village
(c) She needs to get married to have a child.
(d) She must leave the village to be baptized.
2. What does the narrator remember about F. in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) F.'s laugh.
(b) F.'s humor.
(c) F.'s tirades.
(d) F.'s body.
3. What does F. begin to do as he and the narrator drive in Chapter 39 of "A History of Them All"?
(b) Pleasure himself.
4. What is happening to the narrator by Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He is growing ill.
(b) He is losing his hair.
(c) He is losing weight.
(d) He is losing his sanity.
5. What does F. admit about the near death experience in the car?
(a) He wanted to die.
(b) Edith was watching over them and protected them.
(c) He and Edith arranged it.
(d) It was sexually exciting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator yearn for in Chapter 33 of "A History of Them All"?
2. F. is accredited to having a similar aura with _____________.
3. Where do Edith and F. play the game F. tells the narrator about in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What is the narrator convinced the song he listens to in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All" is about?
5. What does the narrator tell Edith in Chapter 41 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)