|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 35-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator has lost ____________.
(a) His dad and mother.
(b) His wife and daughter.
(c) His wife and male lover.
(d) His lover and daughter.
2. What does F. do with the narrator the night Edith dies?
(a) Gives him a massage.
(b) Sits with him and comforts him.
(c) Cooks for him
(d) Kisses the narrator.
3. What does the narrator describe about Catherine Tekakwitha in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The day she was to give birth.
(b) The day she became a woman.
(c) The day she was to leave her village.
(d) The day she was to be married.
4. In Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All," what has the narrator stopped doing since he read about the plague?
(c) Working and showering.
5. What does the narrator say his profession is in Chapter 2 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He is a janitor.
(b) He is a folklorist and scholar of the Canadian A---- tribe.
(c) He is a scholar of science.
(d) He is a student.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator want Edith's lips to linger specifically?
2. Who dislikes the French missionaries?
3. What is happening to the narrator by Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What is the writing style in Chapter 17 of "A History of Them All"?
5. In what type of environment do the Iroquois live?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)