|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 35-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who falls in love with Catherine in Chapter 26 of "A History of Them All."
(a) Her uncle.
(b) Edouard Lecompte.
(c) A young tribal man.
(d) The narrator.
2. Who is Catherine Tekakwitha?
(a) A temptress.
(b) A blessed Iroquois woman.
(c) A saint.
(d) Daughter of mother nature.
3. What does the narrator do in Chapter 23 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Says a prayer to God.
(b) Goes to church.
(c) Calls to F. and Edith.
(d) Speaks incessently of Edith.
4. In Chapter 15 of "A History of Them All," what does the narrator describe about Catherine Tekakwitha's family?
(a) Their journey up the Mohawk River.
(b) Their bond.
(c) Their harvest and crops.
(d) The loss of their youngest son.
5. What does the narrator recall F. saying in Chapter 4 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He is sexually charged.
(b) He longs to have sex with a saint.
(c) He loves Edith.
(d) He wants to have sex with the narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say about F.'s personality in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What happens to make Catherine flee to the forest in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What does Catherine Tekakwitha make at her family's new home?
4. What happens to the room as Catherine disrupts the French banquet?
5. What does F. admit about the near death experience in the car?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)