|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 35-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator recalls F. painting a Greek acropolis with ___________________.
(a) Red nail polish.
(b) Watercolor paint.
(c) Eye shadow.
(d) Pink nail polish.
2. What is the writing style in Chapter 17 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A prayer.
(b) A haiku.
(c) A poem.
3. How does the narrator react to learning what the telephone game is in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He is sad.
(b) He is heartbroken.
(c) He is jealous.
(d) He is angered.
4. What body part does the narrator think about of Edith's in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Her breasts.
(b) Her ears.
(c) Her navel.
(d) Her fingers.
5. What does F. do with the narrator the night Edith dies?
(a) Gives him a massage.
(b) Cooks for him
(c) Kisses the narrator.
(d) Sits with him and comforts him.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does the narrator compare the living situations of the Iroquois?
2. To whom does the narrator call and shout about his burns and constipation in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What does F. purchase from his previous employer in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
4. Who falls in love with Catherine in Chapter 26 of "A History of Them All."
5. How does Edith die?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)