|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 35-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is caught under the spell of F. in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The Candadian A---- tribe.
(b) Edith and the narrator.
(c) Catherine Tekakwitha.
(d) Catherine's mother.
2. In Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All," what has the narrator stopped doing since he read about the plague?
(c) Working and showering.
3. What item does Catherine give the person who enters her tent?
(b) Consummation of marriage.
(c) A transference of religion.
(d) A token or appreciation.
4. Where do Catherine Tekakwitha's family settle?
(b) By the ocean.
(d) A small village.
5. Who replaces the local priest in Chapter 35 of "A History of Them All"?
(b) Jacques de Lamberville.
(c) Catherine Tekakwitha's uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 15 of "A History of Them All," what does the narrator describe about Catherine Tekakwitha's family?
2. What does the narrator realize the purpose of the note from F. is in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All"?
3. Who died in the asylum from syphilis?
4. What has happened to the narrator's bowels by Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What did the boys and F. do to the narrator when they were in school?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)