|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 35-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the boys and F. do to the narrator when they were in school?
(a) Called him names until he cried.
(b) Stuck his head in the toilet.
(c) Beat him up.
(d) Held him down and forcibly cut off his warts.
2. What does F. purchase from his previous employer in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) His company.
(b) A book.
(c) A boat.
(d) A textile factory.
3. Where do Edith and F. play the game F. tells the narrator about in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A closet.
(b) A bathroom.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A railroad station.
4. How does Edith die?
(a) She is crushed by the elevator shaft.
(b) She shoots herself in the head.
(c) She dies of a heart attack.
(d) She is shot.
5. Who is Catherine Tekakwitha?
(a) Daughter of mother nature.
(b) A blessed Iroquois woman.
(c) A temptress.
(d) A saint.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator read about in regard to Catherine Tekakwitha in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What does F. go on a tirade about in Chapter 6 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What does the narrator think about to distract himself from his depressing reading in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does F. chastise the narrator for in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does Catherine Tekakwitha make at her family's new home?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)