|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 35-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does F. do with the narrator the night Edith dies?
(a) Kisses the narrator.
(b) Gives him a massage.
(c) Sits with him and comforts him.
(d) Cooks for him
2. What item does Catherine give the person who enters her tent?
(a) A token or appreciation.
(b) Consummation of marriage.
(c) A transference of religion.
3. Who replaces the local priest in Chapter 35 of "A History of Them All"?
(b) Catherine Tekakwitha's uncle.
(c) Jacques de Lamberville.
4. What is the narrator convinced the song he listens to in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All" is about?
(b) Love eternal.
(c) Sex with his tribe.
(d) An orgy between Gavis and his goddesses.
5. In what type of environment do the Iroquois live?
(d) Long houses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What body part does the narrator think about of Edith's in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
2. Why were the living situations of the Iroquois deemed immoral by some?
3. What does the narrator recall about Edith in Chapter 20 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does the narrator think about in Chapter 40 of "A History of Them All" in regard to what F. said to him?
5. For what purpose is the plan F. uses to lose weight intended?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)