|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 35-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the local priest leave Catherine Tekakwitha's village in Chapter 35 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What does the narrator tell Edith in Chapter 41 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He is angered by her infidelity.
(b) He misses her.
(c) He hates her.
(d) He loves her.
3. What does the narrator mention about Edith's assertion as she was being raped by a group of men?
(a) Edith bit her attackers.
(b) Edith called to Catherine Tekakwitha for help.
(c) Edith screamed so loud nature aided her.
(d) Edith said an old prayer that helped her to escape.
4. What does the note the narrator finds in F.'s fireworks instruct him to do?
(a) Go take a shower.
(b) Turn on the lights.
(c) Go eat a steak.
(d) Turn on the radio.
5. What did the boys and F. do to the narrator when they were in school?
(a) Called him names until he cried.
(b) Beat him up.
(c) Held him down and forcibly cut off his warts.
(d) Stuck his head in the toilet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine cry out as she is being massaged?
2. The narrator has lost ____________.
3. What is the condition the priest gives Catherine in Chapter 37 of "A History of Them All"?
4. The narrator recalls F. painting a Greek acropolis with ___________________.
5. Where are F. and the narrator driving to in the car scene?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)