|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 35-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the narrator nearly run the car off the road?
(a) He was in mid chant.
(b) He was texting on his phone.
(c) He is pleasuring himself.
(d) He fell asleep.
2. In Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All," what game does F. tell the narrator he and Edith play?
(a) The telephone game.
(b) Hide and seek.
(c) The lust game.
3. What does the narrator want in Chapter 23 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) F. and Edith to come back.
(b) To go to the bathroom.
(c) To forget F. and Edith's transgressions.
(d) To eat.
4. What body part does the narrator think about of Edith's in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Her fingers.
(b) Her breasts.
(c) Her ears.
(d) Her navel.
5. What does the priest tell Catherine in Chapter 37 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) She needs to bear his child.
(b) Their way of life is coming to an end.
(c) He loves her.
(d) He is gay himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does F. admit to the narrator the night Edith dies in Chapter 5 of "A History of Them All"?
2. Why were the living situations of the Iroquois deemed immoral by some?
3. What is the narrator convinced the song he listens to in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All" is about?
4. Who enters the tent to meet Catherine in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
5. Who is beaten and disowned by their family?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)