|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 35-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator do in Chapter 23 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Speaks incessently of Edith.
(b) Says a prayer to God.
(c) Goes to church.
(d) Calls to F. and Edith.
2. What does the narrator say he wants to study in Chapter 3 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) His family lineage.
(b) Catherine Tekakwitha.
(c) The weather.
(d) Mother nature.
3. Who had their hearts eaten by the Canadian tribes' chiefs?
(b) French priests.
(c) Catherine's mother.
(d) Catherine Tekakwitha.
4. What has happened to the narrator's bowels by Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) They have changed colors.
(b) They are bleeding.
(c) He cannot stop going to the bathroom.
(d) He has not had a bowel movement in days.
5. What does F. say the glancing kisses from Edith to the narrator are in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Expressions of love.
(b) Expressions of lust.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does F. go on a tirade about in Chapter 6 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What does the narrator say about F.'s personality in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
3. How does Edith die?
4. The narrator has lost ____________.
5. In Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All," what has the narrator stopped doing since he read about the plague?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)