|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 35-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator tell Edith in Chapter 41 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He hates her.
(b) He loves her.
(c) He is angered by her infidelity.
(d) He misses her.
2. What does the priest tell Catherine in Chapter 37 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He loves her.
(b) Their way of life is coming to an end.
(c) She needs to bear his child.
(d) He is gay himself.
3. To what does the narrator compare the living situations of the Iroquois?
(a) The beginning days of civilization.
(b) As nice as the streets of New York City.
(c) A movie theatre at night, stifling its sexuality.
(d) Packed like sardines.
4. The narrator has lost ____________.
(a) His lover and daughter.
(b) His wife and daughter.
(c) His wife and male lover.
(d) His dad and mother.
5. Who dislikes the French missionaries?
(a) Catherine Tekakwitha's uncle.
(b) The narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does F. chastise the narrator for in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
2. Who is beaten and disowned by their family?
3. What happens to make Catherine flee to the forest in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does the narrator read about in regard to Catherine Tekakwitha in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
5. In Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All," what game does F. tell the narrator he and Edith play?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)