|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the writing style in Chapter 17 of "A History of Them All"?
(b) A prayer.
(c) A poem.
(d) A haiku.
2. The narrator has lost ____________.
(a) His wife and male lover.
(b) His lover and daughter.
(c) His dad and mother.
(d) His wife and daughter.
3. Who is the bully that kicks sand in F.'s face at the beach?
(a) Axis Charles.
(c) Catherine Tekakwitha.
(d) Charles Axis.
4. Who had their hearts eaten by the Canadian tribes' chiefs?
(a) French priests.
(c) Catherine's mother.
(d) Catherine Tekakwitha.
5. The narrator recalls F. painting a Greek acropolis with ___________________.
(a) Red nail polish.
(b) Watercolor paint.
(c) Eye shadow.
(d) Pink nail polish.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does the narrator call and shout about his burns and constipation in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All"?
2. How does Edith die?
3. In Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All," what game does F. tell the narrator he and Edith play?
4. What is the narrator suffering from at the beginning of the book?
5. What does F. chastise the narrator for in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)