|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does F. go on a tirade about in Chapter 6 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The narrator's sex life.
(b) He wants more affection from the narrator.
(c) He wants Edith back.
(d) The narrator relating the Greeks to the Indians.
2. What does the narrator light in Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
(b) A cigar.
(c) A fire.
(d) A cigarette.
3. What does the narrator read about in regard to Catherine Tekakwitha in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Her desire to become human.
(b) The plague that spread through her village.
(c) Her saint like qualities.
(d) Her sexuality.
4. What does the note the narrator finds in F.'s fireworks instruct him to do?
(a) Turn on the radio.
(b) Go eat a steak.
(c) Go take a shower.
(d) Turn on the lights.
5. Who had their hearts eaten by the Canadian tribes' chiefs?
(b) French priests.
(c) Catherine Tekakwitha.
(d) Catherine's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does F. give the narrator in Chapter 18 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What does the narrator say about F.'s personality in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
3. Who cannot find Catherine as she flees to the forest in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
4. Where does the narrator want Edith's lips to linger specifically?
5. What body part does the narrator think about of Edith's in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)