|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator read about in regard to Catherine Tekakwitha in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The plague that spread through her village.
(b) Her desire to become human.
(c) Her sexuality.
(d) Her saint like qualities.
2. What does the note the narrator finds in F.'s fireworks instruct him to do?
(a) Turn on the radio.
(b) Go eat a steak.
(c) Turn on the lights.
(d) Go take a shower.
3. What does the narrator mention about Edith's assertion as she was being raped by a group of men?
(a) Edith screamed so loud nature aided her.
(b) Edith said an old prayer that helped her to escape.
(c) Edith called to Catherine Tekakwitha for help.
(d) Edith bit her attackers.
4. The narrator recalls F. painting a Greek acropolis with ___________________.
(a) Red nail polish.
(b) Pink nail polish.
(c) Eye shadow.
(d) Watercolor paint.
5. What does the narrator inventory in Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) F.'s clothes.
(b) His files.
(c) F.'s fireworks which were left to him.
(d) His books.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say about F.'s personality in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What does F. give the narrator in Chapter 18 of "A History of Them All"?
3. How does the narrator react to learning what the telephone game is in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does F. admit to the narrator the night Edith dies in Chapter 5 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does the narrator recall about Edith in Chapter 20 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)