|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator burn himself with in Chapter 24 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The oven.
(c) F.'s fireworks.
(d) The grill.
2. What item does Catherine give the person who enters her tent?
(a) A transference of religion.
(c) A token or appreciation.
(d) Consummation of marriage.
3. What does the narrator say his profession is in Chapter 2 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He is a student.
(b) He is a scholar of science.
(c) He is a janitor.
(d) He is a folklorist and scholar of the Canadian A---- tribe.
4. What is the narrator convinced the song he listens to in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All" is about?
(a) Sex with his tribe.
(c) An orgy between Gavis and his goddesses.
(d) Love eternal.
5. What does Catherine Tekakwitha make at her family's new home?
(b) Crafts and wampum.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator has lost ____________.
2. Who is tending to Catherine in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
3. To what does the narrator compare the living situations of the Iroquois?
4. What does F. go on a tirade about in Chapter 6 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does F. give the narrator in Chapter 18 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)