|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator do in Chapter 23 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Says a prayer to God.
(b) Speaks incessently of Edith.
(c) Calls to F. and Edith.
(d) Goes to church.
2. What does the narrator think about to distract himself from his depressing reading in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Edith's lips lingering over his body.
(b) Being intimate with F.
(c) Being intimate with Catherine.
(d) Edith's body.
3. What does F. go on a tirade about in Chapter 6 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He wants Edith back.
(b) He wants more affection from the narrator.
(c) The narrator's sex life.
(d) The narrator relating the Greeks to the Indians.
4. What do Edith and F. do in the game they play in Question 29?
(a) They sucked each other's fingers and placed them in each other's ears.
(b) They slept together blindfolded.
(c) They whispered on each other's body.
(d) They exchanged gum.
5. What does the narrator realize the purpose of the note from F. is in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) To make him angry.
(b) A ploy to get him out of the house.
(c) To miss Edith.
(d) To miss F.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does F. chastise the narrator for in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
2. Who considered the living situations of the Iroquois immoral?
3. What does the note the narrator finds in F.'s fireworks instruct him to do?
4. What does the narrator say about F.'s personality in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
5. To whom does the narrator turn for his salvation?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)