|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator remember about F. in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) F.'s body.
(b) F.'s humor.
(c) F.'s laugh.
(d) F.'s tirades.
2. What does the narrator read about in regard to Catherine Tekakwitha in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Her desire to become human.
(b) The plague that spread through her village.
(c) Her sexuality.
(d) Her saint like qualities.
3. What does F. go on a tirade about in Chapter 6 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He wants Edith back.
(b) The narrator's sex life.
(c) He wants more affection from the narrator.
(d) The narrator relating the Greeks to the Indians.
4. What does the narrator mention about Edith's assertion as she was being raped by a group of men?
(a) Edith called to Catherine Tekakwitha for help.
(b) Edith said an old prayer that helped her to escape.
(c) Edith bit her attackers.
(d) Edith screamed so loud nature aided her.
5. What does the narrator light in Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) A fire.
(d) A cigar.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator has lost ____________.
2. Where does the narrator want Edith's lips to linger specifically?
3. For what purpose is the plan F. uses to lose weight intended?
4. What does the narrator yearn for in Chapter 33 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does the note the narrator finds in F.'s fireworks instruct him to do?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)