|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what type of environment do the Iroquois live?
(b) Long houses.
2. In Chapter 15 of "A History of Them All," what does the narrator describe about Catherine Tekakwitha's family?
(a) The loss of their youngest son.
(b) Their bond.
(c) Their harvest and crops.
(d) Their journey up the Mohawk River.
3. Why were the living situations of the Iroquois deemed immoral by some?
(a) They were inbred.
(b) They did not attend church.
(c) The lack of privacy between sexes.
(d) The lack or upkeep on the home.
4. Where is the narrator living in this novel?
(a) A psychosexual hell.
(b) A barn.
(c) A room.
(d) An apartment.
5. What does the narrator do in Chapter 23 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Speaks incessently of Edith.
(b) Says a prayer to God.
(c) Goes to church.
(d) Calls to F. and Edith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is happening to the narrator by Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What does the narrator think about to distract himself from his depressing reading in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
3. Who falls in love with Catherine in Chapter 26 of "A History of Them All."
4. What does the narrator recall about Edith in Chapter 20 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does the narrator begin to do incessantly in Chapter 25 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)