|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator describe about Catherine Tekakwitha in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The day she was to leave her village.
(b) The day she was to give birth.
(c) The day she was to be married.
(d) The day she became a woman.
2. What does the narrator realize the purpose of the note from F. is in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) To miss Edith.
(b) A ploy to get him out of the house.
(c) To make him angry.
(d) To miss F.
3. What does the narrator say his profession is in Chapter 2 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He is a scholar of science.
(b) He is a folklorist and scholar of the Canadian A---- tribe.
(c) He is a janitor.
(d) He is a student.
4. What does the narrator read about in regard to Catherine Tekakwitha in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The plague that spread through her village.
(b) Her saint like qualities.
(c) Her desire to become human.
(d) Her sexuality.
5. Who is beaten and disowned by their family?
(c) Catherine's uncle.
(d) The young man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What covers the narrator's apartment in Chapter 24 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What does F. chastise the narrator for in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
3. In Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All," what game does F. tell the narrator he and Edith play?
4. To whom does the narrator turn for his salvation?
5. What does the narrator begin to do incessantly in Chapter 25 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)