|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. F. is accredited to having a similar aura with _____________.
(a) The Canadian A---- tribe's chief leader.
(b) Marquis de Sade.
(c) George Washington.
(d) Mother nature.
2. How does Edith die?
(a) She is shot.
(b) She shoots herself in the head.
(c) She is crushed by the elevator shaft.
(d) She dies of a heart attack.
3. What do Edith and F. do in the game they play in Question 29?
(a) They whispered on each other's body.
(b) They exchanged gum.
(c) They sucked each other's fingers and placed them in each other's ears.
(d) They slept together blindfolded.
4. What covers the narrator's apartment in Chapter 24 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What plan does F. use to lose weight and gain muscle in Chapter 29 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The CA weight loss program.
(b) The Axis Charles fitness plan.
(c) The Charles Axis fitness plan.
(d) Protein shake plan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine Tekakwitha make at her family's new home?
2. Who is caught under the spell of F. in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What does the narrator pray to god for at the end of Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does F. go on a tirade about in Chapter 6 of "A History of Them All"?
5. Who enters the tent to meet Catherine in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)