|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator think about to distract himself from his depressing reading in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Being intimate with Catherine.
(b) Edith's body.
(c) Edith's lips lingering over his body.
(d) Being intimate with F.
2. What does F. do with the narrator the night Edith dies?
(a) Sits with him and comforts him.
(b) Kisses the narrator.
(c) Cooks for him
(d) Gives him a massage.
3. Who is caught under the spell of F. in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The Candadian A---- tribe.
(b) Catherine's mother.
(c) Edith and the narrator.
(d) Catherine Tekakwitha.
4. In Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All," what has the narrator stopped doing since he read about the plague?
(c) Working and showering.
5. What does Catherine give to the person who enters her tent?
(a) A ring.
(b) A flower.
(c) A piece of food.
(d) A cross.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say he wants to study in Chapter 3 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What does F. go on a tirade about in Chapter 6 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What is the narrator suffering from at the beginning of the book?
4. Where do Edith and F. play the game F. tells the narrator about in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
5. For what purpose is the plan F. uses to lose weight intended?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)