|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. F. is accredited to having a similar aura with _____________.
(a) Marquis de Sade.
(b) The Canadian A---- tribe's chief leader.
(c) George Washington.
(d) Mother nature.
2. What is the writing style in Chapter 17 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A prayer.
(b) A haiku.
(c) A poem.
3. What does the narrator mention about Edith's assertion as she was being raped by a group of men?
(a) Edith bit her attackers.
(b) Edith called to Catherine Tekakwitha for help.
(c) Edith screamed so loud nature aided her.
(d) Edith said an old prayer that helped her to escape.
4. Where do Edith and F. play the game F. tells the narrator about in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A railroad station.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A bathroom.
(d) A closet.
5. The narrator recalls F. painting a Greek acropolis with ___________________.
(a) Red nail polish.
(b) Pink nail polish.
(c) Watercolor paint.
(d) Eye shadow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator inventory in Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
2. Who considered the living situations of the Iroquois immoral?
3. What item does Catherine give the person who enters her tent?
4. Who enters the tent to meet Catherine in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
5. In what type of environment do the Iroquois live?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)