|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What covers the narrator's apartment in Chapter 24 of "A History of Them All"?
2. Who enters the tent to meet Catherine in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A young man.
(b) Her dad.
(c) A stranger.
(d) Her mom.
3. What does the narrator burn himself with in Chapter 24 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The grill.
(b) The oven.
(c) F.'s fireworks.
4. What does F. suggest to the narrator in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) To pleasure himself.
(b) Daily intimacy.
(c) An oral act of intimacy.
(d) To leave the city.
5. What is the narrator suffering from at the beginning of the book?
(a) Depression and constipation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator recall about Edith in Chapter 20 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What body part does the narrator think about of Edith's in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
3. Where do Catherine Tekakwitha's family settle?
4. In what type of environment do the Iroquois live?
5. In Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All," what has the narrator stopped doing since he read about the plague?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)