|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what purpose is the plan F. uses to lose weight intended?
(a) Heavy people to lose weight.
(b) Skinny people to gain weight.
(c) Bulking up.
(d) Fit people to get fitter.
2. What does Catherine give to the person who enters her tent?
(a) A piece of food.
(b) A ring.
(c) A cross.
(d) A flower.
3. Who is the bully that kicks sand in F.'s face at the beach?
(a) Charles Axis.
(b) Catherine Tekakwitha.
(c) Axis Charles.
4. What does F. do with the narrator the night Edith dies?
(a) Kisses the narrator.
(b) Cooks for him
(c) Sits with him and comforts him.
(d) Gives him a massage.
5. F. is accredited to having a similar aura with _____________.
(a) The Canadian A---- tribe's chief leader.
(b) George Washington.
(c) Marquis de Sade.
(d) Mother nature.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator describe about Catherine Tekakwitha in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What is happening to the narrator by Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What does the narrator want in Chapter 23 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does the narrator say he wants to study in Chapter 3 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does F. purchase from his previous employer in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)