|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator yearn for in Chapter 33 of "A History of Them All"?
(b) Every religious medal possible.
(c) Edith and F.
(d) Relief from constipation.
2. For what purpose is the plan F. uses to lose weight intended?
(a) Skinny people to gain weight.
(b) Bulking up.
(c) Heavy people to lose weight.
(d) Fit people to get fitter.
3. Where is the narrator living in this novel?
(a) A room.
(b) A barn.
(c) An apartment.
(d) A psychosexual hell.
4. What does Catherine give to the person who enters her tent?
(a) A ring.
(b) A flower.
(c) A cross.
(d) A piece of food.
5. F. is accredited to having a similar aura with _____________.
(a) George Washington.
(b) The Canadian A---- tribe's chief leader.
(c) Marquis de Sade.
(d) Mother nature.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 15 of "A History of Them All," what does the narrator describe about Catherine Tekakwitha's family?
2. What does the narrator long to speak publicly against in Chapter 10 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What does the narrator light in Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
4. In Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All," what has the narrator stopped doing since he read about the plague?
5. What does the narrator realize the purpose of the note from F. is in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)