|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator pray to god for at the end of Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) To help him grieve.
(b) To stop the bleeding.
(c) To have normal bowels again.
(d) For any god to help him, and he will not enter a bathroom until he can pass a stool.
2. What does the narrator inventory in Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) His books.
(b) F.'s fireworks which were left to him.
(c) His files.
(d) F.'s clothes.
3. Who is the bully that kicks sand in F.'s face at the beach?
(a) Charles Axis.
(b) Axis Charles.
(d) Catherine Tekakwitha.
4. To what does the narrator compare the living situations of the Iroquois?
(a) A movie theatre at night, stifling its sexuality.
(b) Packed like sardines.
(c) As nice as the streets of New York City.
(d) The beginning days of civilization.
5. What does the narrator burn himself with in Chapter 24 of "A History of Them All"?
(b) The grill.
(c) The oven.
(d) F.'s fireworks.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All," what game does F. tell the narrator he and Edith play?
2. What does the note the narrator finds in F.'s fireworks instruct him to do?
3. What is happening to the narrator by Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does F. admit to the narrator the night Edith dies in Chapter 5 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does the narrator say he wants to study in Chapter 3 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)