|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does F. go on a tirade about in Chapter 6 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The narrator relating the Greeks to the Indians.
(b) He wants more affection from the narrator.
(c) He wants Edith back.
(d) The narrator's sex life.
2. What does the narrator read about in regard to Catherine Tekakwitha in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Her sexuality.
(b) The plague that spread through her village.
(c) Her desire to become human.
(d) Her saint like qualities.
3. What does the narrator light in Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A fire.
(b) A cigarette.
(d) A cigar.
4. In what type of environment do the Iroquois live?
(c) Long houses.
5. Who is tending to Catherine in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Her dad.
(b) Her mom.
(c) Her aunts.
(d) Her cousins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were the living situations of the Iroquois deemed immoral by some?
2. What covers the narrator's apartment in Chapter 24 of "A History of Them All"?
3. F. is accredited to having a similar aura with _____________.
4. What does the narrator yearn for in Chapter 33 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What is the narrator suffering from at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)