|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator do in Chapter 23 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Calls to F. and Edith.
(b) Goes to church.
(c) Speaks incessently of Edith.
(d) Says a prayer to God.
2. What is the narrator convinced the song he listens to in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All" is about?
(a) Love eternal.
(b) An orgy between Gavis and his goddesses.
(d) Sex with his tribe.
3. What plan does F. use to lose weight and gain muscle in Chapter 29 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Protein shake plan.
(b) The Charles Axis fitness plan.
(c) The Axis Charles fitness plan.
(d) The CA weight loss program.
4. What does the narrator remember about F. in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) F.'s body.
(b) F.'s laugh.
(c) F.'s tirades.
(d) F.'s humor.
5. What body part does the narrator think about of Edith's in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Her ears.
(b) Her fingers.
(c) Her breasts.
(d) Her navel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened to the narrator's bowels by Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All"?
2. Who considered the living situations of the Iroquois immoral?
3. In what type of environment do the Iroquois live?
4. What does the narrator say his profession is in Chapter 2 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What covers the narrator's apartment in Chapter 24 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)