|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the narrator convinced the song he listens to in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All" is about?
(b) An orgy between Gavis and his goddesses.
(c) Love eternal.
(d) Sex with his tribe.
2. To what does the narrator compare the living situations of the Iroquois?
(a) The beginning days of civilization.
(b) A movie theatre at night, stifling its sexuality.
(c) As nice as the streets of New York City.
(d) Packed like sardines.
3. What does the narrator mention about Edith's assertion as she was being raped by a group of men?
(a) Edith said an old prayer that helped her to escape.
(b) Edith called to Catherine Tekakwitha for help.
(c) Edith bit her attackers.
(d) Edith screamed so loud nature aided her.
4. What is the narrator suffering from at the beginning of the book?
(c) Depression and constipation.
5. What does the narrator begin to do incessantly in Chapter 25 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Break things in his apartment.
(c) Pleasures himself.
(d) Washes his hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does the narrator turn for his salvation?
2. In Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All," what has the narrator stopped doing since he read about the plague?
3. Who died in the asylum from syphilis?
4. What does the narrator yearn for in Chapter 33 of "A History of Them All"?
5. In Chapter 15 of "A History of Them All," what does the narrator describe about Catherine Tekakwitha's family?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)