|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Catherine give the person who enters her tent?
(a) Consummation of marriage.
(b) A token or appreciation.
(c) A transference of religion.
2. What do Edith and F. do in the game they play in Question 29?
(a) They exchanged gum.
(b) They whispered on each other's body.
(c) They sucked each other's fingers and placed them in each other's ears.
(d) They slept together blindfolded.
3. What does the narrator remember about F. in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) F.'s laugh.
(b) F.'s humor.
(c) F.'s tirades.
(d) F.'s body.
4. What does F. suggest to the narrator in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) An oral act of intimacy.
(b) Daily intimacy.
(c) To leave the city.
(d) To pleasure himself.
5. What does the narrator begin to do incessantly in Chapter 25 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Break things in his apartment.
(b) Washes his hands.
(c) Pleasures himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is tending to Catherine in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
2. Who considered the living situations of the Iroquois immoral?
3. F. is accredited to having a similar aura with _____________.
4. What does the narrator yearn for in Chapter 33 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does F. go on a tirade about in Chapter 6 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)