|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Edith and F. do in the game they play in Question 29?
(a) They exchanged gum.
(b) They slept together blindfolded.
(c) They sucked each other's fingers and placed them in each other's ears.
(d) They whispered on each other's body.
2. Who considered the living situations of the Iroquois immoral?
(a) French missionaries.
(b) Baptist missionaries.
(c) The government.
(d) The church.
3. What does the narrator begin to do incessantly in Chapter 25 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Washes his hands.
(b) Pleasures himself.
(d) Break things in his apartment.
4. What does the narrator say he wants to study in Chapter 3 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Catherine Tekakwitha.
(b) His family lineage.
(c) The weather.
(d) Mother nature.
5. What plan does F. use to lose weight and gain muscle in Chapter 29 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Protein shake plan.
(b) The CA weight loss program.
(c) The Axis Charles fitness plan.
(d) The Charles Axis fitness plan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the narrator convinced the song he listens to in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All" is about?
2. What does F. give the narrator in Chapter 18 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What covers the narrator's apartment in Chapter 24 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does the narrator recall about Edith in Chapter 20 of "A History of Them All"?
5. Where is the narrator living in this novel?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)