|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Edith and F. do in the game they play in Question 29?
(a) They sucked each other's fingers and placed them in each other's ears.
(b) They whispered on each other's body.
(c) They exchanged gum.
(d) They slept together blindfolded.
2. Who falls in love with Catherine in Chapter 26 of "A History of Them All."
(a) Her uncle.
(b) The narrator.
(c) A young tribal man.
(d) Edouard Lecompte.
3. Who is the bully that kicks sand in F.'s face at the beach?
(a) Charles Axis.
(b) Catherine Tekakwitha.
(c) Axis Charles.
4. What does the narrator inventory in Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) F.'s clothes.
(b) His books.
(c) F.'s fireworks which were left to him.
(d) His files.
5. What does F. chastise the narrator for in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) To not feel guilty about cheating on Edith.
(b) To not feel guilty about their sexual activity.
(c) To stop being hypocrites.
(d) To embrace his homosexuality.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator want Edith's lips to linger specifically?
2. To whom does the narrator call and shout about his burns and constipation in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All"?
3. The narrator has lost ____________.
4. What does the narrator say his profession is in Chapter 2 of "A History of Them All"?
5. Who considered the living situations of the Iroquois immoral?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)