|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the bully that kicks sand in F.'s face at the beach?
(a) Charles Axis.
(c) Catherine Tekakwitha.
(d) Axis Charles.
2. What does F. give the narrator in Chapter 18 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A Bible.
(b) A letter.
(c) A picture.
(d) An English-Greek translation book.
3. What is the narrator convinced the song he listens to in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All" is about?
(a) An orgy between Gavis and his goddesses.
(b) Love eternal.
(c) Sex with his tribe.
4. To whom does the narrator turn for his salvation?
(a) His ex wife.
(b) An old lady.
(c) An Iroquois saint.
(d) His grandmother.
5. What body part does the narrator think about of Edith's in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Her ears.
(b) Her fingers.
(c) Her breasts.
(d) Her navel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is happening to the narrator by Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
2. Where is the narrator living in this novel?
3. Why were the living situations of the Iroquois deemed immoral by some?
4. What does F. go on a tirade about in Chapter 6 of "A History of Them All"?
5. Who falls in love with Catherine in Chapter 26 of "A History of Them All."
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)