|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the narrator living in this novel?
(a) A room.
(b) A psychosexual hell.
(c) A barn.
(d) An apartment.
2. In what type of environment do the Iroquois live?
(c) Long houses.
3. What does F. chastise the narrator for in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) To not feel guilty about cheating on Edith.
(b) To stop being hypocrites.
(c) To embrace his homosexuality.
(d) To not feel guilty about their sexual activity.
4. What does the narrator read about in regard to Catherine Tekakwitha in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Her desire to become human.
(b) The plague that spread through her village.
(c) Her saint like qualities.
(d) Her sexuality.
5. What do F. and the narrator eat in Chapter 18 of "A History of Them All"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator realize the purpose of the note from F. is in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What do Edith and F. do in the game they play in Question 29?
3. What is happening to the narrator by Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does the narrator do in Chapter 23 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does the narrator say he wants to study in Chapter 3 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)