|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What covers the narrator's apartment in Chapter 24 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What does the narrator remember about F. in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) F.'s tirades.
(b) F.'s laugh.
(c) F.'s body.
(d) F.'s humor.
3. To whom does the narrator turn for his salvation?
(a) His ex wife.
(b) An Iroquois saint.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) An old lady.
4. In what type of environment do the Iroquois live?
(b) Long houses.
5. What does F. suggest to the narrator in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) To leave the city.
(b) Daily intimacy.
(c) To pleasure himself.
(d) An oral act of intimacy.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All," what has the narrator stopped doing since he read about the plague?
2. What do Edith and F. do in the game they play in Question 29?
3. For what purpose is the plan F. uses to lose weight intended?
4. What does the note the narrator finds in F.'s fireworks instruct him to do?
5. How does the narrator react to learning what the telephone game is in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)