|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 14-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine give to the person who enters her tent?
(a) A flower.
(b) A piece of food.
(c) A cross.
(d) A ring.
2. Why were the living situations of the Iroquois deemed immoral by some?
(a) They did not attend church.
(b) The lack of privacy between sexes.
(c) They were inbred.
(d) The lack or upkeep on the home.
3. F. is accredited to having a similar aura with _____________.
(a) The Canadian A---- tribe's chief leader.
(b) George Washington.
(c) Mother nature.
(d) Marquis de Sade.
4. What does F. purchase from his previous employer in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A textile factory.
(b) A boat.
(c) His company.
(d) A book.
5. Who cannot find Catherine as she flees to the forest in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The young man.
(b) Her dad.
(c) Her mom.
(d) The village priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine Tekakwitha make at her family's new home?
2. Who is tending to Catherine in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
3. How does the narrator react to learning what the telephone game is in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
4. Where do Edith and F. play the game F. tells the narrator about in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
5. The narrator has lost ____________.
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)