|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 14-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is beaten and disowned by their family?
(b) Catherine's uncle.
(d) The young man.
2. What do Edith and F. do in the game they play in Question 29?
(a) They exchanged gum.
(b) They sucked each other's fingers and placed them in each other's ears.
(c) They whispered on each other's body.
(d) They slept together blindfolded.
3. What body part does the narrator think about of Edith's in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Her breasts.
(b) Her navel.
(c) Her ears.
(d) Her fingers.
4. Who is tending to Catherine in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Her mom.
(b) Her cousins.
(c) Her aunts.
(d) Her dad.
5. F. is accredited to having a similar aura with _____________.
(a) Mother nature.
(b) The Canadian A---- tribe's chief leader.
(c) Marquis de Sade.
(d) George Washington.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to make Catherine flee to the forest in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What does the narrator read about in regard to Catherine Tekakwitha in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
3. Why were the living situations of the Iroquois deemed immoral by some?
4. What does F. do with the narrator the night Edith dies?
5. Who had their hearts eaten by the Canadian tribes' chiefs?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)