|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 14-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is tending to Catherine in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Her mom.
(b) Her dad.
(c) Her cousins.
(d) Her aunts.
2. The narrator has lost ____________.
(a) His lover and daughter.
(b) His wife and male lover.
(c) His dad and mother.
(d) His wife and daughter.
3. How does the narrator react to learning what the telephone game is in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He is sad.
(b) He is heartbroken.
(c) He is angered.
(d) He is jealous.
4. What does F. do with the narrator the night Edith dies?
(a) Sits with him and comforts him.
(b) Gives him a massage.
(c) Kisses the narrator.
(d) Cooks for him
5. What is the narrator suffering from at the beginning of the book?
(a) Depression and constipation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is beaten and disowned by their family?
2. To whom does the narrator turn for his salvation?
3. What does the narrator long to speak publicly against in Chapter 10 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What do Edith and F. do in the game they play in Question 29?
5. Where is the narrator living in this novel?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)