|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 14-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Catherine Tekakwitha?
(a) A saint.
(b) Daughter of mother nature.
(c) A temptress.
(d) A blessed Iroquois woman.
2. Who is caught under the spell of F. in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Catherine's mother.
(b) Edith and the narrator.
(c) The Candadian A---- tribe.
(d) Catherine Tekakwitha.
3. F. is accredited to having a similar aura with _____________.
(a) The Canadian A---- tribe's chief leader.
(b) Mother nature.
(c) George Washington.
(d) Marquis de Sade.
4. What does F. do with the narrator the night Edith dies?
(a) Kisses the narrator.
(b) Sits with him and comforts him.
(c) Cooks for him
(d) Gives him a massage.
5. What does F. give the narrator in Chapter 18 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A picture.
(b) A Bible.
(c) A letter.
(d) An English-Greek translation book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator want Edith's lips to linger specifically?
2. What does the narrator think about to distract himself from his depressing reading in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
3. In Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All," what has the narrator stopped doing since he read about the plague?
4. What does F. say the glancing kisses from Edith to the narrator are in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
5. In what type of environment do the Iroquois live?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)