|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 14-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What body part does the narrator think about of Edith's in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Her breasts.
(b) Her ears.
(c) Her navel.
(d) Her fingers.
2. What does F. say the glancing kisses from Edith to the narrator are in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(b) Expressions of love.
(d) Expressions of lust.
3. What does F. go on a tirade about in Chapter 6 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He wants Edith back.
(b) The narrator's sex life.
(c) The narrator relating the Greeks to the Indians.
(d) He wants more affection from the narrator.
4. F. is accredited to having a similar aura with _____________.
(a) Marquis de Sade.
(b) George Washington.
(c) The Canadian A---- tribe's chief leader.
(d) Mother nature.
5. To whom does the narrator turn for his salvation?
(a) His ex wife.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) An old lady.
(d) An Iroquois saint.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Catherine Tekakwitha?
2. What does the narrator think about to distract himself from his depressing reading in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
3. Who considered the living situations of the Iroquois immoral?
4. To what does the narrator compare the living situations of the Iroquois?
5. What do F. and the narrator eat in Chapter 18 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)