|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 14-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say about F.'s personality in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He has the best personality.
(b) He is OCD.
(c) F.'s personality is taking over his own.
(d) He is quick tempered.
2. What does the narrator describe about Catherine Tekakwitha in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The day she was to be married.
(b) The day she became a woman.
(c) The day she was to give birth.
(d) The day she was to leave her village.
3. What does the narrator long to speak publicly against in Chapter 10 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The government.
(b) The Candadian A--- tribe.
(c) Any repressive institution.
4. Where do Catherine Tekakwitha's family settle?
(a) By the ocean.
(b) A small village.
5. What does F. give the narrator in Chapter 18 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) An English-Greek translation book.
(b) A Bible.
(c) A letter.
(d) A picture.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say he wants to study in Chapter 3 of "A History of Them All"?
2. Where do Edith and F. play the game F. tells the narrator about in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What does F. chastise the narrator for in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does the narrator pray to god for at the end of Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does Catherine give to the person who enters her tent?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)