|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 14-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine Tekakwitha make at her family's new home?
(a) Crafts and wampum.
2. What does the narrator remember about F. in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) F.'s body.
(b) F.'s laugh.
(c) F.'s humor.
(d) F.'s tirades.
3. What does the narrator pray to god for at the end of Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) To stop the bleeding.
(b) To help him grieve.
(c) For any god to help him, and he will not enter a bathroom until he can pass a stool.
(d) To have normal bowels again.
4. What does the narrator think about to distract himself from his depressing reading in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Being intimate with Catherine.
(b) Edith's body.
(c) Edith's lips lingering over his body.
(d) Being intimate with F.
5. In Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All," what game does F. tell the narrator he and Edith play?
(a) The lust game.
(b) Hide and seek.
(c) The telephone game.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is beaten and disowned by their family?
2. What does the narrator mention about Edith's assertion as she was being raped by a group of men?
3. What does F. chastise the narrator for in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What item does Catherine give the person who enters her tent?
5. What do F. and the narrator eat in Chapter 18 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)