|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 14-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does F. go on a tirade about in Chapter 6 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He wants Edith back.
(b) The narrator's sex life.
(c) He wants more affection from the narrator.
(d) The narrator relating the Greeks to the Indians.
2. What does F. give the narrator in Chapter 18 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A Bible.
(b) A picture.
(c) An English-Greek translation book.
(d) A letter.
3. Who cannot find Catherine as she flees to the forest in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Her dad.
(b) The young man.
(c) Her mom.
(d) The village priest.
4. What is the narrator suffering from at the beginning of the book?
(d) Depression and constipation.
5. Where does the narrator want Edith's lips to linger specifically?
(a) His back.
(b) His neck.
(c) His genitals.
(d) His chest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to make Catherine flee to the forest in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
2. In Chapter 15 of "A History of Them All," what does the narrator describe about Catherine Tekakwitha's family?
3. What do F. and the narrator eat in Chapter 18 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does the narrator long to speak publicly against in Chapter 10 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does F. suggest to the narrator in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)