|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 14-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 15 of "A History of Them All," what does the narrator describe about Catherine Tekakwitha's family?
(a) Their bond.
(b) The loss of their youngest son.
(c) Their harvest and crops.
(d) Their journey up the Mohawk River.
2. F. is accredited to having a similar aura with _____________.
(a) Mother nature.
(b) George Washington.
(c) The Canadian A---- tribe's chief leader.
(d) Marquis de Sade.
3. What does the narrator read about in regard to Catherine Tekakwitha in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The plague that spread through her village.
(b) Her sexuality.
(c) Her desire to become human.
(d) Her saint like qualities.
4. What do F. and the narrator eat in Chapter 18 of "A History of Them All"?
5. In Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All," what game does F. tell the narrator he and Edith play?
(a) The lust game.
(b) The telephone game.
(d) Hide and seek.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Catherine give the person who enters her tent?
2. Who is tending to Catherine in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What is the narrator suffering from at the beginning of the book?
4. In what type of environment do the Iroquois live?
5. To whom does the narrator turn for his salvation?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)