|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 14-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters the tent to meet Catherine in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A stranger.
(b) Her dad.
(c) Her mom.
(d) A young man.
2. What does the narrator say he wants to study in Chapter 3 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) His family lineage.
(b) The weather.
(c) Catherine Tekakwitha.
(d) Mother nature.
3. Who is beaten and disowned by their family?
(b) The young man.
(d) Catherine's uncle.
4. What item does Catherine give the person who enters her tent?
(a) A token or appreciation.
(c) A transference of religion.
(d) Consummation of marriage.
5. Why were the living situations of the Iroquois deemed immoral by some?
(a) The lack of privacy between sexes.
(b) They were inbred.
(c) The lack or upkeep on the home.
(d) They did not attend church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator pray to god for at the end of Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What body part does the narrator think about of Edith's in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What does the narrator think about to distract himself from his depressing reading in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What do Edith and F. do in the game they play in Question 29?
5. The narrator recalls F. painting a Greek acropolis with ___________________.
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)