|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 14-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to the narrator's bowels by Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) They have changed colors.
(b) He has not had a bowel movement in days.
(c) They are bleeding.
(d) He cannot stop going to the bathroom.
2. Who considered the living situations of the Iroquois immoral?
(a) French missionaries.
(b) The government.
(c) The church.
(d) Baptist missionaries.
3. What do Edith and F. do in the game they play in Question 29?
(a) They sucked each other's fingers and placed them in each other's ears.
(b) They exchanged gum.
(c) They slept together blindfolded.
(d) They whispered on each other's body.
4. What does F. do with the narrator the night Edith dies?
(a) Gives him a massage.
(b) Cooks for him
(c) Kisses the narrator.
(d) Sits with him and comforts him.
5. Where is the narrator living in this novel?
(a) A room.
(b) An apartment.
(c) A barn.
(d) A psychosexual hell.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Edith die?
2. In Chapter 15 of "A History of Them All," what does the narrator describe about Catherine Tekakwitha's family?
3. In Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All," what has the narrator stopped doing since he read about the plague?
4. To whom does the narrator turn for his salvation?
5. What does the narrator mention about Edith's assertion as she was being raped by a group of men?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)