|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 14-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine give to the person who enters her tent?
(a) A cross.
(b) A flower.
(c) A ring.
(d) A piece of food.
2. In what type of environment do the Iroquois live?
(c) Long houses.
3. Who is beaten and disowned by their family?
(c) Catherine's uncle.
(d) The young man.
4. To whom does the narrator turn for his salvation?
(a) An Iroquois saint.
(b) An old lady.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His ex wife.
5. Where is the narrator living in this novel?
(a) A psychosexual hell.
(b) An apartment.
(c) A room.
(d) A barn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened to the narrator's bowels by Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All"?
2. Who is tending to Catherine in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What does the narrator describe about Catherine Tekakwitha in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does F. suggest to the narrator in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
5. In Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All," what game does F. tell the narrator he and Edith play?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)