|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 14-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All," what game does F. tell the narrator he and Edith play?
(a) The lust game.
(b) Hide and seek.
(d) The telephone game.
2. What does the narrator pray to god for at the end of Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) For any god to help him, and he will not enter a bathroom until he can pass a stool.
(b) To have normal bowels again.
(c) To help him grieve.
(d) To stop the bleeding.
3. F. is accredited to having a similar aura with _____________.
(a) Mother nature.
(b) Marquis de Sade.
(c) George Washington.
(d) The Canadian A---- tribe's chief leader.
4. What does Catherine Tekakwitha make at her family's new home?
(b) Crafts and wampum.
5. What does F. do with the narrator the night Edith dies?
(a) Gives him a massage.
(b) Cooks for him
(c) Kisses the narrator.
(d) Sits with him and comforts him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does F. suggest to the narrator in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
2. Who is caught under the spell of F. in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What body part does the narrator think about of Edith's in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What do Edith and F. do in the game they play in Question 29?
5. Who considered the living situations of the Iroquois immoral?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)