|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 14-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to make Catherine flee to the forest in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) She is forced to leave her village.
(b) She is angry.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) The boy's erection.
2. What has happened to the narrator's bowels by Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He has not had a bowel movement in days.
(b) They are bleeding.
(c) They have changed colors.
(d) He cannot stop going to the bathroom.
3. To what does the narrator compare the living situations of the Iroquois?
(a) As nice as the streets of New York City.
(b) Packed like sardines.
(c) A movie theatre at night, stifling its sexuality.
(d) The beginning days of civilization.
4. What does the narrator pray to god for at the end of Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) To help him grieve.
(b) For any god to help him, and he will not enter a bathroom until he can pass a stool.
(c) To stop the bleeding.
(d) To have normal bowels again.
5. What does the narrator say he wants to study in Chapter 3 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Mother nature.
(b) His family lineage.
(c) The weather.
(d) Catherine Tekakwitha.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All," what has the narrator stopped doing since he read about the plague?
2. Who had their hearts eaten by the Canadian tribes' chiefs?
3. Why were the living situations of the Iroquois deemed immoral by some?
4. Where is the narrator living in this novel?
5. What does F. chastise the narrator for in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)