|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 14-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does the narrator compare the living situations of the Iroquois?
(a) The beginning days of civilization.
(b) As nice as the streets of New York City.
(c) Packed like sardines.
(d) A movie theatre at night, stifling its sexuality.
2. What do F. and the narrator eat in Chapter 18 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What happens to make Catherine flee to the forest in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) She is forced to leave her village.
(b) She is angry.
(c) The boy's erection.
(d) She is pregnant.
4. What is the narrator suffering from at the beginning of the book?
(b) Depression and constipation.
5. What does the narrator remember about F. in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) F.'s tirades.
(b) F.'s humor.
(c) F.'s laugh.
(d) F.'s body.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator read about in regard to Catherine Tekakwitha in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
2. Where do Catherine Tekakwitha's family settle?
3. What item does Catherine give the person who enters her tent?
4. What is the writing style in Chapter 17 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does F. say the glancing kisses from Edith to the narrator are in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)