|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 14-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were the living situations of the Iroquois deemed immoral by some?
(a) The lack or upkeep on the home.
(b) The lack of privacy between sexes.
(c) They were inbred.
(d) They did not attend church.
2. Who considered the living situations of the Iroquois immoral?
(a) The church.
(b) French missionaries.
(c) The government.
(d) Baptist missionaries.
3. In Chapter 15 of "A History of Them All," what does the narrator describe about Catherine Tekakwitha's family?
(a) The loss of their youngest son.
(b) Their journey up the Mohawk River.
(c) Their bond.
(d) Their harvest and crops.
4. Who enters the tent to meet Catherine in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Her mom.
(b) A stranger.
(c) Her dad.
(d) A young man.
5. Where do Catherine Tekakwitha's family settle?
(b) A small village.
(c) By the ocean.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who died in the asylum from syphilis?
2. In Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All," what has the narrator stopped doing since he read about the plague?
3. F. is accredited to having a similar aura with _____________.
4. What does F. say the glancing kisses from Edith to the narrator are in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does the narrator recall F. saying in Chapter 4 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)