|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 14-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who died in the asylum from syphilis?
(b) Catherine Tekakwitha.
(c) The narrator.
2. To what does the narrator compare the living situations of the Iroquois?
(a) As nice as the streets of New York City.
(b) The beginning days of civilization.
(c) A movie theatre at night, stifling its sexuality.
(d) Packed like sardines.
3. What does the narrator think about to distract himself from his depressing reading in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Being intimate with Catherine.
(b) Being intimate with F.
(c) Edith's body.
(d) Edith's lips lingering over his body.
4. What does Catherine Tekakwitha make at her family's new home?
(b) Crafts and wampum.
5. What does the narrator say about F.'s personality in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He is quick tempered.
(b) He is OCD.
(c) F.'s personality is taking over his own.
(d) He has the best personality.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who cannot find Catherine as she flees to the forest in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
2. Who had their hearts eaten by the Canadian tribes' chiefs?
3. Where do Edith and F. play the game F. tells the narrator about in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
4. Who is caught under the spell of F. in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does F. give the narrator in Chapter 18 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)