|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 14-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is tending to Catherine in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Her cousins.
(b) Her mom.
(c) Her dad.
(d) Her aunts.
2. To what does the narrator compare the living situations of the Iroquois?
(a) A movie theatre at night, stifling its sexuality.
(b) Packed like sardines.
(c) As nice as the streets of New York City.
(d) The beginning days of civilization.
3. What happens to make Catherine flee to the forest in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She is forced to leave her village.
(c) The boy's erection.
(d) She is angry.
4. Who considered the living situations of the Iroquois immoral?
(a) The church.
(b) French missionaries.
(c) Baptist missionaries.
(d) The government.
5. Who cannot find Catherine as she flees to the forest in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The young man.
(b) Her dad.
(c) Her mom.
(d) The village priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Edith and F. do in the game they play in Question 29?
2. Who is Catherine Tekakwitha?
3. Who had their hearts eaten by the Canadian tribes' chiefs?
4. The narrator has lost ____________.
5. What does F. say the glancing kisses from Edith to the narrator are in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)