|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 14-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator recalls F. painting a Greek acropolis with ___________________.
(a) Eye shadow.
(b) Red nail polish.
(c) Pink nail polish.
(d) Watercolor paint.
2. To what does the narrator compare the living situations of the Iroquois?
(a) Packed like sardines.
(b) The beginning days of civilization.
(c) As nice as the streets of New York City.
(d) A movie theatre at night, stifling its sexuality.
3. In Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All," what has the narrator stopped doing since he read about the plague?
(c) Working and showering.
4. What does Catherine give to the person who enters her tent?
(a) A ring.
(b) A piece of food.
(c) A flower.
(d) A cross.
5. Who had their hearts eaten by the Canadian tribes' chiefs?
(a) Catherine Tekakwitha.
(c) French priests.
(d) Catherine's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say his profession is in Chapter 2 of "A History of Them All"?
2. The narrator has lost ____________.
3. What has happened to the narrator's bowels by Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All"?
4. Where do Edith and F. play the game F. tells the narrator about in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
5. Where does the narrator want Edith's lips to linger specifically?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)