|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 14-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say his profession is in Chapter 2 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He is a scholar of science.
(b) He is a student.
(c) He is a folklorist and scholar of the Canadian A---- tribe.
(d) He is a janitor.
2. What do Edith and F. do in the game they play in Question 29?
(a) They sucked each other's fingers and placed them in each other's ears.
(b) They whispered on each other's body.
(c) They slept together blindfolded.
(d) They exchanged gum.
3. Who cannot find Catherine as she flees to the forest in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The village priest.
(b) Her mom.
(c) Her dad.
(d) The young man.
4. What does F. purchase from his previous employer in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A boat.
(b) A textile factory.
(c) A book.
(d) His company.
5. The narrator recalls F. painting a Greek acropolis with ___________________.
(a) Eye shadow.
(b) Pink nail polish.
(c) Red nail polish.
(d) Watercolor paint.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to make Catherine flee to the forest in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What item does Catherine give the person who enters her tent?
3. What does Catherine give to the person who enters her tent?
4. Why were the living situations of the Iroquois deemed immoral by some?
5. Who is tending to Catherine in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)