|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 14-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does F. suggest to the narrator in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Daily intimacy.
(b) An oral act of intimacy.
(c) To pleasure himself.
(d) To leave the city.
2. What do Edith and F. do in the game they play in Question 29?
(a) They exchanged gum.
(b) They sucked each other's fingers and placed them in each other's ears.
(c) They slept together blindfolded.
(d) They whispered on each other's body.
3. What body part does the narrator think about of Edith's in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Her fingers.
(b) Her navel.
(c) Her ears.
(d) Her breasts.
4. In Chapter 15 of "A History of Them All," what does the narrator describe about Catherine Tekakwitha's family?
(a) Their journey up the Mohawk River.
(b) Their bond.
(c) The loss of their youngest son.
(d) Their harvest and crops.
5. In Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All," what game does F. tell the narrator he and Edith play?
(b) The telephone game.
(c) Hide and seek.
(d) The lust game.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the narrator suffering from at the beginning of the book?
2. What does the narrator think about to distract himself from his depressing reading in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What item does Catherine give the person who enters her tent?
4. How does Edith die?
5. What does F. chastise the narrator for in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)