|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 14-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Edith and F. play the game F. tells the narrator about in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A railroad station.
(c) A closet.
(d) A bathroom.
2. What do Edith and F. do in the game they play in Question 29?
(a) They exchanged gum.
(b) They slept together blindfolded.
(c) They whispered on each other's body.
(d) They sucked each other's fingers and placed them in each other's ears.
3. What does the narrator say about F.'s personality in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He is quick tempered.
(b) He is OCD.
(c) F.'s personality is taking over his own.
(d) He has the best personality.
4. What do F. and the narrator eat in Chapter 18 of "A History of Them All"?
5. In Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All," what has the narrator stopped doing since he read about the plague?
(c) Working and showering.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the narrator living in this novel?
2. How does Edith die?
3. Why were the living situations of the Iroquois deemed immoral by some?
4. What does F. say the glancing kisses from Edith to the narrator are in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does the narrator remember about F. in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)