|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 14-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. F. is accredited to having a similar aura with _____________.
(a) George Washington.
(b) The Canadian A---- tribe's chief leader.
(c) Mother nature.
(d) Marquis de Sade.
2. Who is caught under the spell of F. in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Catherine's mother.
(b) The Candadian A---- tribe.
(c) Edith and the narrator.
(d) Catherine Tekakwitha.
3. Who died in the asylum from syphilis?
(a) Catherine Tekakwitha.
(b) The narrator.
4. What does the narrator say about F.'s personality in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He has the best personality.
(b) He is quick tempered.
(c) F.'s personality is taking over his own.
(d) He is OCD.
5. What body part does the narrator think about of Edith's in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Her ears.
(b) Her navel.
(c) Her breasts.
(d) Her fingers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does F. purchase from his previous employer in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
2. To whom does the narrator turn for his salvation?
3. What does the narrator say he wants to study in Chapter 3 of "A History of Them All"?
4. In Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All," what has the narrator stopped doing since he read about the plague?
5. What does the narrator long to speak publicly against in Chapter 10 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)