|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had their hearts eaten by the Canadian tribes' chiefs?
(a) Catherine Tekakwitha.
(b) French priests.
(c) Catherine's mother.
2. Where is the narrator living in this novel?
(a) A room.
(b) An apartment.
(c) A psychosexual hell.
(d) A barn.
3. What does the narrator recall F. saying in Chapter 4 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He longs to have sex with a saint.
(b) He is sexually charged.
(c) He wants to have sex with the narrator.
(d) He loves Edith.
4. What does the narrator long to speak publicly against in Chapter 10 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The government.
(b) The Candadian A--- tribe.
(c) Any repressive institution.
5. What does the narrator read about in regard to Catherine Tekakwitha in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Her saint like qualities.
(b) The plague that spread through her village.
(c) Her sexuality.
(d) Her desire to become human.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say his profession is in Chapter 2 of "A History of Them All"?
2. In what type of environment do the Iroquois live?
3. Who considered the living situations of the Iroquois immoral?
4. Who died in the asylum from syphilis?
5. In Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All," what has the narrator stopped doing since he read about the plague?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)