|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All," what has the narrator stopped doing since he read about the plague?
(a) Working and showering.
2. Who is caught under the spell of F. in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Catherine's mother.
(b) The Candadian A---- tribe.
(c) Catherine Tekakwitha.
(d) Edith and the narrator.
3. What body part does the narrator think about of Edith's in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Her ears.
(b) Her breasts.
(c) Her navel.
(d) Her fingers.
4. What does the narrator long to speak publicly against in Chapter 10 of "A History of Them All"?
(b) The Candadian A--- tribe.
(c) The government.
(d) Any repressive institution.
5. To what does the narrator compare the living situations of the Iroquois?
(a) As nice as the streets of New York City.
(b) The beginning days of civilization.
(c) Packed like sardines.
(d) A movie theatre at night, stifling its sexuality.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what type of environment do the Iroquois live?
2. What does F. do with the narrator the night Edith dies?
3. What do Edith and F. do in the game they play in Question 29?
4. What does F. go on a tirade about in Chapter 6 of "A History of Them All"?
5. How does Edith die?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)