|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does F. do with the narrator the night Edith dies?
(a) Cooks for him
(b) Sits with him and comforts him.
(c) Gives him a massage.
(d) Kisses the narrator.
2. In what type of environment do the Iroquois live?
(c) Long houses.
3. What does the narrator say he wants to study in Chapter 3 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) His family lineage.
(b) Mother nature.
(c) Catherine Tekakwitha.
(d) The weather.
4. What has happened to the narrator's bowels by Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He has not had a bowel movement in days.
(b) He cannot stop going to the bathroom.
(c) They are bleeding.
(d) They have changed colors.
5. What does the narrator think about to distract himself from his depressing reading in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Edith's body.
(b) Being intimate with Catherine.
(c) Being intimate with F.
(d) Edith's lips lingering over his body.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Edith die?
2. What does the narrator recall F. saying in Chapter 4 of "A History of Them All"?
3. Where is the narrator living in this novel?
4. What does the narrator long to speak publicly against in Chapter 10 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does F. suggest to the narrator in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)