|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All," what has the narrator stopped doing since he read about the plague?
(d) Working and showering.
2. What has happened to the narrator's bowels by Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He cannot stop going to the bathroom.
(b) They are bleeding.
(c) He has not had a bowel movement in days.
(d) They have changed colors.
3. Why were the living situations of the Iroquois deemed immoral by some?
(a) The lack or upkeep on the home.
(b) The lack of privacy between sexes.
(c) They were inbred.
(d) They did not attend church.
4. Where does the narrator want Edith's lips to linger specifically?
(a) His chest.
(b) His back.
(c) His genitals.
(d) His neck.
5. Who is caught under the spell of F. in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Edith and the narrator.
(b) Catherine Tekakwitha.
(c) Catherine's mother.
(d) The Candadian A---- tribe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say he wants to study in Chapter 3 of "A History of Them All"?
2. Who is Catherine Tekakwitha?
3. What body part does the narrator think about of Edith's in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
4. Who died in the asylum from syphilis?
5. In Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All," what game does F. tell the narrator he and Edith play?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)