|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Catherine Tekakwitha?
(a) A temptress.
(b) A blessed Iroquois woman.
(c) A saint.
(d) Daughter of mother nature.
2. To what does the narrator compare the living situations of the Iroquois?
(a) As nice as the streets of New York City.
(b) The beginning days of civilization.
(c) A movie theatre at night, stifling its sexuality.
(d) Packed like sardines.
3. What does the narrator think about to distract himself from his depressing reading in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Edith's body.
(b) Edith's lips lingering over his body.
(c) Being intimate with Catherine.
(d) Being intimate with F.
4. What does F. suggest to the narrator in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) An oral act of intimacy.
(b) To leave the city.
(c) Daily intimacy.
(d) To pleasure himself.
5. Who considered the living situations of the Iroquois immoral?
(a) The government.
(b) Baptist missionaries.
(c) The church.
(d) French missionaries.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what type of environment do the Iroquois live?
2. F. is accredited to having a similar aura with _____________.
3. To whom does the narrator turn for his salvation?
4. What does F. chastise the narrator for in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does F. go on a tirade about in Chapter 6 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)