|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Catherine Tekakwitha?
(a) A blessed Iroquois woman.
(b) A temptress.
(c) A saint.
(d) Daughter of mother nature.
2. What does F. do with the narrator the night Edith dies?
(a) Cooks for him
(b) Gives him a massage.
(c) Sits with him and comforts him.
(d) Kisses the narrator.
3. What do Edith and F. do in the game they play in Question 29?
(a) They whispered on each other's body.
(b) They exchanged gum.
(c) They slept together blindfolded.
(d) They sucked each other's fingers and placed them in each other's ears.
4. In Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All," what has the narrator stopped doing since he read about the plague?
(a) Working and showering.
5. The narrator has lost ____________.
(a) His wife and male lover.
(b) His dad and mother.
(c) His wife and daughter.
(d) His lover and daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were the living situations of the Iroquois deemed immoral by some?
2. What does the narrator think about to distract himself from his depressing reading in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
3. Who had their hearts eaten by the Canadian tribes' chiefs?
4. Who considered the living situations of the Iroquois immoral?
5. What does F. chastise the narrator for in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)