|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who died in the asylum from syphilis?
(c) The narrator.
(d) Catherine Tekakwitha.
2. What has happened to the narrator's bowels by Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) They are bleeding.
(b) They have changed colors.
(c) He has not had a bowel movement in days.
(d) He cannot stop going to the bathroom.
3. Who had their hearts eaten by the Canadian tribes' chiefs?
(a) French priests.
(b) Catherine's mother.
(c) Catherine Tekakwitha.
4. What does the narrator say his profession is in Chapter 2 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He is a scholar of science.
(b) He is a folklorist and scholar of the Canadian A---- tribe.
(c) He is a student.
(d) He is a janitor.
5. F. is accredited to having a similar aura with _____________.
(a) Mother nature.
(b) George Washington.
(c) The Canadian A---- tribe's chief leader.
(d) Marquis de Sade.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does F. go on a tirade about in Chapter 6 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What does F. do with the narrator the night Edith dies?
3. What does the narrator recall F. saying in Chapter 4 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does the narrator think about to distract himself from his depressing reading in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does F. chastise the narrator for in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)