|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Edith and F. do in the game they play in Question 29?
(a) They sucked each other's fingers and placed them in each other's ears.
(b) They whispered on each other's body.
(c) They slept together blindfolded.
(d) They exchanged gum.
2. In Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All," what has the narrator stopped doing since he read about the plague?
(d) Working and showering.
3. What does F. go on a tirade about in Chapter 6 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He wants more affection from the narrator.
(b) The narrator relating the Greeks to the Indians.
(c) The narrator's sex life.
(d) He wants Edith back.
4. Who is Catherine Tekakwitha?
(a) Daughter of mother nature.
(b) A temptress.
(c) A blessed Iroquois woman.
(d) A saint.
5. What does the narrator pray to god for at the end of Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) To stop the bleeding.
(b) To have normal bowels again.
(c) To help him grieve.
(d) For any god to help him, and he will not enter a bathroom until he can pass a stool.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened to the narrator's bowels by Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What does the narrator say his profession is in Chapter 2 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What does F. say the glancing kisses from Edith to the narrator are in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does F. chastise the narrator for in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
5. The narrator recalls F. painting a Greek acropolis with ___________________.
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)