|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Catherine Tekakwitha?
(a) A blessed Iroquois woman.
(b) A saint.
(c) Daughter of mother nature.
(d) A temptress.
2. What is the narrator suffering from at the beginning of the book?
(b) Depression and constipation.
3. What do Edith and F. do in the game they play in Question 29?
(a) They sucked each other's fingers and placed them in each other's ears.
(b) They slept together blindfolded.
(c) They exchanged gum.
(d) They whispered on each other's body.
4. What does F. say the glancing kisses from Edith to the narrator are in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Expressions of love.
(d) Expressions of lust.
5. What does F. go on a tirade about in Chapter 6 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The narrator's sex life.
(b) The narrator relating the Greeks to the Indians.
(c) He wants more affection from the narrator.
(d) He wants Edith back.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is caught under the spell of F. in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
2. How does Edith die?
3. Why were the living situations of the Iroquois deemed immoral by some?
4. Where do Edith and F. play the game F. tells the narrator about in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does F. suggest to the narrator in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)