|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator pray to god for at the end of Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) To help him grieve.
(b) For any god to help him, and he will not enter a bathroom until he can pass a stool.
(c) To have normal bowels again.
(d) To stop the bleeding.
2. Who died in the asylum from syphilis?
(c) The narrator.
(d) Catherine Tekakwitha.
3. In Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All," what game does F. tell the narrator he and Edith play?
(a) Hide and seek.
(b) The telephone game.
(c) The lust game.
4. The narrator recalls F. painting a Greek acropolis with ___________________.
(a) Eye shadow.
(b) Red nail polish.
(c) Watercolor paint.
(d) Pink nail polish.
5. In what type of environment do the Iroquois live?
(d) Long houses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does F. admit to the narrator the night Edith dies in Chapter 5 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What does F. suggest to the narrator in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
3. F. is accredited to having a similar aura with _____________.
4. Why were the living situations of the Iroquois deemed immoral by some?
5. Where is the narrator living in this novel?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)