|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does F. say the glancing kisses from Edith to the narrator are in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(c) Expressions of lust.
(d) Expressions of love.
2. What does F. suggest to the narrator in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Daily intimacy.
(b) To leave the city.
(c) To pleasure himself.
(d) An oral act of intimacy.
3. Who had their hearts eaten by the Canadian tribes' chiefs?
(b) Catherine's mother.
(c) French priests.
(d) Catherine Tekakwitha.
4. What does the narrator say his profession is in Chapter 2 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He is a student.
(b) He is a scholar of science.
(c) He is a folklorist and scholar of the Canadian A---- tribe.
(d) He is a janitor.
5. In what type of environment do the Iroquois live?
(a) Long houses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does F. admit to the narrator the night Edith dies in Chapter 5 of "A History of Them All"?
2. Who died in the asylum from syphilis?
3. What body part does the narrator think about of Edith's in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does the narrator read about in regard to Catherine Tekakwitha in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
5. Who considered the living situations of the Iroquois immoral?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)