|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Edith die?
(a) She dies of a heart attack.
(b) She is shot.
(c) She shoots herself in the head.
(d) She is crushed by the elevator shaft.
2. What do Edith and F. do in the game they play in Question 29?
(a) They exchanged gum.
(b) They sucked each other's fingers and placed them in each other's ears.
(c) They slept together blindfolded.
(d) They whispered on each other's body.
3. What does F. admit to the narrator the night Edith dies in Chapter 5 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Sleeping with Edith.
(b) Wanting to marry Edith.
(c) Killing Edith.
(d) Loving the narrator.
4. What does F. suggest to the narrator in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) To pleasure himself.
(b) Daily intimacy.
(c) An oral act of intimacy.
(d) To leave the city.
5. What does the narrator think about to distract himself from his depressing reading in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Edith's lips lingering over his body.
(b) Being intimate with Catherine.
(c) Edith's body.
(d) Being intimate with F.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does F. go on a tirade about in Chapter 6 of "A History of Them All"?
2. To whom does the narrator turn for his salvation?
3. The narrator recalls F. painting a Greek acropolis with ___________________.
4. What is the narrator suffering from at the beginning of the book?
5. Who considered the living situations of the Iroquois immoral?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)