|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does F. say the glancing kisses from Edith to the narrator are in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Expressions of lust.
(b) Expressions of love.
2. How does Edith die?
(a) She is crushed by the elevator shaft.
(b) She dies of a heart attack.
(c) She shoots herself in the head.
(d) She is shot.
3. To whom does the narrator turn for his salvation?
(a) An Iroquois saint.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) An old lady.
(d) His ex wife.
4. What does the narrator say his profession is in Chapter 2 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He is a student.
(b) He is a folklorist and scholar of the Canadian A---- tribe.
(c) He is a scholar of science.
(d) He is a janitor.
5. What does the narrator pray to god for at the end of Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) To stop the bleeding.
(b) To have normal bowels again.
(c) For any god to help him, and he will not enter a bathroom until he can pass a stool.
(d) To help him grieve.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who considered the living situations of the Iroquois immoral?
2. In Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All," what has the narrator stopped doing since he read about the plague?
3. What do Edith and F. do in the game they play in Question 29?
4. How does the narrator react to learning what the telephone game is in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does the narrator long to speak publicly against in Chapter 10 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)