|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say his profession is in Chapter 2 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He is a janitor.
(b) He is a student.
(c) He is a scholar of science.
(d) He is a folklorist and scholar of the Canadian A---- tribe.
2. What does the narrator say he wants to study in Chapter 3 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The weather.
(b) Catherine Tekakwitha.
(c) His family lineage.
(d) Mother nature.
3. Who is Catherine Tekakwitha?
(a) A temptress.
(b) Daughter of mother nature.
(c) A saint.
(d) A blessed Iroquois woman.
4. F. is accredited to having a similar aura with _____________.
(a) The Canadian A---- tribe's chief leader.
(b) Mother nature.
(c) George Washington.
(d) Marquis de Sade.
5. What does the narrator pray to god for at the end of Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) For any god to help him, and he will not enter a bathroom until he can pass a stool.
(b) To stop the bleeding.
(c) To have normal bowels again.
(d) To help him grieve.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is caught under the spell of F. in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What do Edith and F. do in the game they play in Question 29?
3. To whom does the narrator turn for his salvation?
4. What does F. chastise the narrator for in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
5. Who considered the living situations of the Iroquois immoral?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)