|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does F. say the glancing kisses from Edith to the narrator are in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(b) Expressions of lust.
(c) Expressions of love.
2. Where is the narrator living in this novel?
(a) A barn.
(b) An apartment.
(c) A psychosexual hell.
(d) A room.
3. What does the narrator long to speak publicly against in Chapter 10 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The Candadian A--- tribe.
(b) Any repressive institution.
(c) The government.
4. In what type of environment do the Iroquois live?
(a) Long houses.
5. Who died in the asylum from syphilis?
(a) Catherine Tekakwitha.
(d) The narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Edith die?
2. What has happened to the narrator's bowels by Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What does the narrator recall F. saying in Chapter 4 of "A History of Them All"?
4. The narrator recalls F. painting a Greek acropolis with ___________________.
5. What do Edith and F. do in the game they play in Question 29?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)