|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does the narrator turn for his salvation?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His ex wife.
(c) An Iroquois saint.
(d) An old lady.
2. What do Edith and F. do in the game they play in Question 29?
(a) They whispered on each other's body.
(b) They sucked each other's fingers and placed them in each other's ears.
(c) They exchanged gum.
(d) They slept together blindfolded.
3. What does the narrator recall F. saying in Chapter 4 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He is sexually charged.
(b) He loves Edith.
(c) He wants to have sex with the narrator.
(d) He longs to have sex with a saint.
4. Where does the narrator want Edith's lips to linger specifically?
(a) His back.
(b) His chest.
(c) His genitals.
(d) His neck.
5. In what type of environment do the Iroquois live?
(a) Long houses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator long to speak publicly against in Chapter 10 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What does the narrator think about to distract himself from his depressing reading in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
3. How does Edith die?
4. What does the narrator say he wants to study in Chapter 3 of "A History of Them All"?
5. Where do Edith and F. play the game F. tells the narrator about in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)