|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator recalls F. painting a Greek acropolis with ___________________.
(a) Red nail polish.
(b) Watercolor paint.
(c) Pink nail polish.
(d) Eye shadow.
2. To whom does the narrator turn for his salvation?
(a) An old lady.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) His ex wife.
(d) An Iroquois saint.
3. Who is caught under the spell of F. in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Edith and the narrator.
(b) Catherine's mother.
(c) Catherine Tekakwitha.
(d) The Candadian A---- tribe.
4. In Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All," what game does F. tell the narrator he and Edith play?
(a) The telephone game.
(b) The lust game.
(c) Hide and seek.
5. F. is accredited to having a similar aura with _____________.
(a) Marquis de Sade.
(b) George Washington.
(c) The Canadian A---- tribe's chief leader.
(d) Mother nature.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Edith die?
2. Who considered the living situations of the Iroquois immoral?
3. What does F. chastise the narrator for in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What body part does the narrator think about of Edith's in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
5. Who had their hearts eaten by the Canadian tribes' chiefs?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)