|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say his profession is in Chapter 2 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He is a scholar of science.
(b) He is a folklorist and scholar of the Canadian A---- tribe.
(c) He is a student.
(d) He is a janitor.
2. What does F. go on a tirade about in Chapter 6 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The narrator relating the Greeks to the Indians.
(b) He wants more affection from the narrator.
(c) He wants Edith back.
(d) The narrator's sex life.
3. F. is accredited to having a similar aura with _____________.
(a) Mother nature.
(b) George Washington.
(c) The Canadian A---- tribe's chief leader.
(d) Marquis de Sade.
4. In Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All," what has the narrator stopped doing since he read about the plague?
(c) Working and showering.
5. What does F. suggest to the narrator in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) An oral act of intimacy.
(b) To pleasure himself.
(c) To leave the city.
(d) Daily intimacy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator think about to distract himself from his depressing reading in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
2. Who is caught under the spell of F. in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
3. Where do Edith and F. play the game F. tells the narrator about in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does the narrator read about in regard to Catherine Tekakwitha in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
5. How does the narrator react to learning what the telephone game is in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)