|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who died in the asylum from syphilis?
(b) Catherine Tekakwitha.
(d) The narrator.
2. How does Edith die?
(a) She dies of a heart attack.
(b) She is shot.
(c) She shoots herself in the head.
(d) She is crushed by the elevator shaft.
3. What does F. say the glancing kisses from Edith to the narrator are in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(b) Expressions of lust.
(d) Expressions of love.
4. What body part does the narrator think about of Edith's in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Her breasts.
(b) Her ears.
(c) Her fingers.
(d) Her navel.
5. Why were the living situations of the Iroquois deemed immoral by some?
(a) They were inbred.
(b) The lack of privacy between sexes.
(c) The lack or upkeep on the home.
(d) They did not attend church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who considered the living situations of the Iroquois immoral?
2. To what does the narrator compare the living situations of the Iroquois?
3. What does F. do with the narrator the night Edith dies?
4. In Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All," what game does F. tell the narrator he and Edith play?
5. The narrator has lost ____________.
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)