|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who died in the asylum from syphilis?
(a) Catherine Tekakwitha.
(b) The narrator.
2. Who is caught under the spell of F. in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Edith and the narrator.
(b) Catherine's mother.
(c) Catherine Tekakwitha.
(d) The Candadian A---- tribe.
3. What does F. admit to the narrator the night Edith dies in Chapter 5 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Loving the narrator.
(b) Wanting to marry Edith.
(c) Killing Edith.
(d) Sleeping with Edith.
4. Who considered the living situations of the Iroquois immoral?
(a) Baptist missionaries.
(b) The government.
(c) The church.
(d) French missionaries.
5. To whom does the narrator turn for his salvation?
(a) His ex wife.
(b) An Iroquois saint.
(c) An old lady.
(d) His grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what type of environment do the Iroquois live?
2. The narrator has lost ____________.
3. What body part does the narrator think about of Edith's in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does F. suggest to the narrator in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
5. In Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All," what game does F. tell the narrator he and Edith play?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)