|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does F. go on a tirade about in Chapter 6 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He wants Edith back.
(b) The narrator's sex life.
(c) He wants more affection from the narrator.
(d) The narrator relating the Greeks to the Indians.
2. What does the narrator say he wants to study in Chapter 3 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Mother nature.
(b) The weather.
(c) His family lineage.
(d) Catherine Tekakwitha.
3. What does the narrator read about in regard to Catherine Tekakwitha in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Her desire to become human.
(b) The plague that spread through her village.
(c) Her saint like qualities.
(d) Her sexuality.
4. The narrator recalls F. painting a Greek acropolis with ___________________.
(a) Eye shadow.
(b) Watercolor paint.
(c) Red nail polish.
(d) Pink nail polish.
5. What do Edith and F. do in the game they play in Question 29?
(a) They exchanged gum.
(b) They slept together blindfolded.
(c) They sucked each other's fingers and placed them in each other's ears.
(d) They whispered on each other's body.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator think about to distract himself from his depressing reading in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
2. How does Edith die?
3. What body part does the narrator think about of Edith's in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
4. Who is caught under the spell of F. in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
5. Where does the narrator want Edith's lips to linger specifically?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)