|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the narrator suffering from at the beginning of the book?
(c) Depression and constipation.
2. What does the narrator read about in regard to Catherine Tekakwitha in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Her desire to become human.
(b) Her sexuality.
(c) The plague that spread through her village.
(d) Her saint like qualities.
3. What does the narrator say he wants to study in Chapter 3 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Catherine Tekakwitha.
(b) Mother nature.
(c) His family lineage.
(d) The weather.
4. What does the narrator think about to distract himself from his depressing reading in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Edith's lips lingering over his body.
(b) Edith's body.
(c) Being intimate with F.
(d) Being intimate with Catherine.
5. What does F. admit to the narrator the night Edith dies in Chapter 5 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Sleeping with Edith.
(b) Loving the narrator.
(c) Wanting to marry Edith.
(d) Killing Edith.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who died in the asylum from syphilis?
2. The narrator has lost ____________.
3. Who is Catherine Tekakwitha?
4. Who had their hearts eaten by the Canadian tribes' chiefs?
5. F. is accredited to having a similar aura with _____________.
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)