|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator recalls F. painting a Greek acropolis with ___________________.
(a) Pink nail polish.
(b) Watercolor paint.
(c) Red nail polish.
(d) Eye shadow.
2. Where does the narrator want Edith's lips to linger specifically?
(a) His back.
(b) His chest.
(c) His neck.
(d) His genitals.
3. What does F. admit to the narrator the night Edith dies in Chapter 5 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Killing Edith.
(b) Loving the narrator.
(c) Sleeping with Edith.
(d) Wanting to marry Edith.
4. In Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All," what has the narrator stopped doing since he read about the plague?
(d) Working and showering.
5. What does the narrator recall F. saying in Chapter 4 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He wants to have sex with the narrator.
(b) He loves Edith.
(c) He is sexually charged.
(d) He longs to have sex with a saint.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had their hearts eaten by the Canadian tribes' chiefs?
2. What does the narrator pray to god for at the end of Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What does F. suggest to the narrator in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
4. Why were the living situations of the Iroquois deemed immoral by some?
5. What do Edith and F. do in the game they play in Question 29?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)