Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beautiful Losers: An Epilogue in the Third Person.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who argues Catherine should be buried in the church?
2. What does the narrator describe about Catherine Tekakwitha in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The day she was to leave her village.
(b) The day she was to be married.
(c) The day she became a woman.
(d) The day she was to give birth.
3. What is the narrator singing in F.'s tree house?
(a) Otis Redding.
(b) Hit Parade Songs.
(c) Yankee Doodle.
(d) Top 40's.
4. What does F. use to bring Edith to her maximum orgasm in "A Long Letter from F."?
(a) A Danish Vibrator.
(c) A Swedish Vibrator.
5. Who falls in love with Catherine in Chapter 26 of "A History of Them All."
(a) Her uncle.
(b) The narrator.
(c) Edouard Lecompte.
(d) A young tribal man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does F. begin to do as he and the narrator drive in Chapter 39 of "A History of Them All"?
2. In Chapter 15 of "A History of Them All," what does the narrator describe about Catherine Tekakwitha's family?
3. How much time elapses between Edith's suicide and when she tries to calm the narrator down in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does the narrator say his profession is in Chapter 2 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does F. say the glancing kisses from Edith to the narrator are in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)