|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does F. use to bring Edith to her maximum orgasm in "A Long Letter from F."?
(c) A Swedish Vibrator.
(d) A Danish Vibrator.
2. What does the narrator remember about F. in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) F.'s body.
(b) F.'s laugh.
(c) F.'s humor.
(d) F.'s tirades.
3. What does the narrator find of Edith's that surprises him in Chapter 44?
(a) A vibrator.
(b) A bible.
(c) Holy Water.
4. What does the narrator look at in Chapter 52 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The wall.
(b) A picture of Edith.
(c) The English-Greek phrasebook.
(d) His watch.
5. What does the narrator recall about Edith in Chapter 20 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The night Edith killed herself.
(b) The way she smiled.
(c) Her infidelity.
(d) The way she laughed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator yearn for in Chapter 33 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What has happened to the narrator's bowels by Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What does F. begin to do as he and the narrator drive in Chapter 39 of "A History of Them All"?
4. Who died in the asylum from syphilis?
5. What does the narrator read about in regard to Catherine Tekakwitha in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)