Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does F. write "A Long Letter from F."?
(a) His asylum.
(b) His apartment.
(c) His tree house.
(d) His store.
2. In Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All," what has the narrator stopped doing since he read about the plague?
(a) Working and showering.
3. What does the narrator tell Edith in Chapter 41 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He is angered by her infidelity.
(b) He loves her.
(c) He hates her.
(d) He misses her.
4. What does the narrator admit to longing for in Chapter 48 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A dead wife.
(b) A dead religious figure.
(c) A dead lover.
(d) A dog as a pet.
5. What is the writing style in Chapter 17 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A poem.
(b) A haiku.
(c) A prayer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the bully that kicks sand in F.'s face at the beach?
2. How does the narrator react to learning what the telephone game is in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
3. Who replaces the local priest in Chapter 35 of "A History of Them All"?
4. Who died in the asylum from syphilis?
5. Why were the living situations of the Iroquois deemed immoral by some?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)